TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Christie Valdiserri

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: Cast Bios: Christie Valdiserri users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    

Christie Valdiserri
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Current City: North Hollywood, Calif.
Fun facts about myself:

I've been vegan for 3.5 years and pescatarian for 10!
I went to Penn State University and graduated early!
I have 11 piercings, and 5 of them I did myself lol.
In high school, I made my basketball team learn and perform a dance at our own halftimes. We were called the "2 in 1."
I started my own dance company called Diva Dance out of my parent's basement when I was 15.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Following my gut and being myself. I plan to get to know all of the personality types and attempt to understand what each of them respond well to. I also plan to use my hair loss secret to my advantage! Another strategy is to kick some of these dudes’ asses in the physical games and literally not give up even when I want to!”

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
She sounds annoying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three words that describe you: Determined, energetic, and passionate.

Favorite activities: Dancing, teaching dance, traveling, going to the beach, cooking vegan food, and of course enjoying a nice stiff spicy margarita on a rooftop at sunset!

Who are your favorite Houseguest duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
I loved Derrick and Cody from Season 16. I really appreciated how loyal they were to each other.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
A part of me is excited to have no phone and feel free from all responsibilities. I’m also really excited to challenge myself!!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being out of contact with my family and friends will be difficult. Even though I live 2,500 miles from my parents, I talk to them every day. But ALSO not being able to be there for all my ladies and girlies in Baldtourage—I’m going to miss them so much!!

What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
I love Haleigh!! And although maybe it wasn’t her BEST game move, it said a lot about her character when she was honest to Bayleigh about being the hacker. I thought that was mature, loyal, and respectable. If we were on the same season, we’d totally be friends!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Following my gut and being myself. I plan to get to know all of the personality types and attempt to understand what each of them respond well to. I also plan to use my hair loss secret to my advantage! Another strategy is to kick some of these dude’s asses in the physical games and literally not give up even when I want to!

My life motto is…
“When there’s a will, there’s a way babyyyy!”

What would you take into the house and why?
-My big comfy bed, of course! Because life is better when you have your own bed with you lol
-My juicer and an endless supply of celery!! Because I start every single day with celery juice!
-Can my cute pup named Harold please come!

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216519/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As much as I appreciate there being less hair in the house for a change, I get nothing from her gamewise. I think she’s a recruit. Haileigh? Really???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
According to Hamsterwatch, Christie has been replaced by Claire

I dont know who Claire is

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Out due to a positive COVID test....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ85LiCFl71/

Christie talking about what happened. Darn it, she would have been fun to watch to play!!

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
BS False positives beyond dumb

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: