TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2021: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 09, 2021 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A further note that BB Canada is free to watch. Even the live feeds are free.

The only thing is that the feeds do tend to be down quite a bit (I guess that's part of the price for them being free).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan9
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
no HOH or veto this week - team competition instead.. everyone on winning team has immunity - everyone but captain of losing team will be up for eviction #bbcan9

also, teams will compete together and live together in same bedrooms 'for a few weeks'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan9
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
team safety challenge is Drop in the Bucket: hold up individual buckets on ropes, weight adjusted to their own weight, last team standing wins, captains didn't compete, captains could add 'sludge' (weight) to an individual bucket on the other team when a signal sounds #bbcan9

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan9
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Arisa told them winning team capt will only vote if a tie; nominees will vote; winning team got a giant feast that night; losing team got slop that night

Arisa told us there will be an eviction tomorrow - she didn't mention when feeds start (my guess is tomorrow night) #bbcan9

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My first impressions.

I do not dislike anyone yet HAHAHAH

I do think 2 or 4 more will enter, maybe tomorrow night, maybe from last season. 14 is just not enough.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like the team captains:

Team Defender: Keifer
Team Destiny: Tina

It's too bad they are team captains as I bet they would make a good aliance.

Keifer cracked me up when he and Tina were watching the hg's come in and they said they looked like models.

Keifer said,"It's going to be hard to fit in with these guys, I have a hard enough time just fitting in my clothes!"

Looking forward to tomorrow nights episode!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm I just thought of something. Arisa said the team leaders cannot be voted out the 'first week', so if they can be voted out after the first week, I wonder how they determine the new team leader?!

Oh and way to go Victoria for being the last person standing on that comp! It went on for over 1.5 hours!!! All those hg's are going to need a massage and some Advil!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Really enjoyed tonight's ep! My faves are the 2 Team Captains. Proud of how diverse this group is. Canadian BB is so much better than the US at this. I figured the dippy pink haired gal would be 1st evicted.Then she goes and wins the first challenge. Shows you what I know. Lol

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The team captains are a good pick by the people who voted. I cannot imagine who will be exiting tonight.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Great team captains! The ethnic mix is great, but there sure are a lot of very beautiful people.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well Julie was the first one evicted.
I think it was the first time I have ever seen a HG refuse to answer a HG's direct question whether they had suggested they be on the block. I have to hand it to Latoya, she just refused to engage with Julie. "I'm not doing this right now, I am going to the hot tub." LOL
I think Josh is going to have leave from a nervous breakdown. He is cracking big time and it's only week one.
I wonder why Tina didn't give her coming out story.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that was a pretty effective tactic when Latoya simply said she was done and wouldn't get into it with Julie.

I missed seeing the first two episodes on TV but I watched them on the Global TV website. Pretty easy to do.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So they're letting the have-nots eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as well as slop. That would make it a lot more tolerable for me.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So far from what I've seen the houseguests are all likeable, though I agree with Josh's assessment that there are a lot of alpha-male types in the house.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can't remember on which team is Austin. Even on the tv show it was confusing, only in their bedroom is the name of the team Can the faces above be re-arranged to see in which team they are?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They already are that way. :-)

Team Destiny has a silver border and Team Defender has a red border.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Clever !! Thanks Jim. Do you know why the BBViewer isn't working anymore? I hate the live feeds, there is a commercial every time you change cam.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The BB Viewer should be running in a few days. He had to wait till feeds started to get it up and running. Follow Liquid8d on twitter to know when it is ready.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Spunky.

Thanks Mamapors. I'll follow him and try to post when it's ready.

Any other good BB accounts worth following?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was impressed that the feeds were free....until
I figured out WHY...the darn commercials! I would rather pay for the feeds and not have to watch commercials! Does BB viewer circumvent this?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes it does, and looks like he is almost ready.

You can add an AdBlocker for the time being. If you use chrome it is just an extension.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 08, 2021 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah...nice to know that! Thanks! And I just deleted the BB Viewer app not long ago.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I turned on feeds this afternoon and Jed was calling a house meeting. It was 12 to 1 against Josh. Austin was for sure lying and so were a few others trying to cover up their scheming. I felt so bad for him.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update. I don’t know if he did anything to get that many people opposed to him but I agree that would be brutal for him. Ouch!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
It seemed to shake the house up a bit and got people thinking. He is working hard to flip the house again and I think he can do it.