TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Show and...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2021: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global TV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 03, 2021Jimmer25 03-03-21  9:47 am
Archive through March 09, 2021Sueby25 03-09-21  6:09 pm
Archive through March 27, 2021Sincebb125 03-27-21  1:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the "invisible" HOH twist. It was fun to watch them try to figure out who it was. Though it kind of sucks for the HOH as they didn't get their HOH room all week.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Vic should have used her slop pass. It would have, most likely, deflected suspicion off her as Invisible HOH.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If Rohan saves Breydon then Vic may put another one from the Defender team. Strange that Vic teamed up with Kiefer from opposite team.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not know where to put this, so move it to the right place if this is not it. BBUS feeds will not be on CBS All Access this year but on Paramount. Here Is a link to get that half off. https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1374894982910386178?s=20

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sad news- Nikki Grahame, who was a well known BBUK player who also did BB Canada, passed away last night - she had a well known battle with anorexia and had been in the hospital for treatment that fans had helped pay for...

https://news.sky.com/story/nikki-grahame-big-brother-star-dies-aged-38-12271756

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
That's so sad. 38. So young.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was just coming here to say about Nikki! She was a delight to watch on BB Canada. So sad for her family and friends.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She was delightful. This is horrible. :-(

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 22, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow the "Fake Double Eviction"!!! Still in shock Jedson gave Beth his veto.

I can't stand Beth, she is so cocky. When she said at the Veto nom,"I hate to throw you under the bus but no Tara, you do break your promises on your kids." This isn't the first time she has said something along the lines of hate to do this 'but'...no you don't hate to do this at all. Reminds of when someone says,"Sorry but..." so passive agressive.

I hope Tara wins the HOH comp and comes back and gives Beth a piece of her mind!!

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Beth either and was so happy Jedson won the veto (thinking he'd take himself off and then Beth would go to jury). I don't know why Tera wants to keep Beth so badly. Ugh! Can't wait to see if this plan holds true and it all backfires on Jed or will Kiefer flip yet again and vote out Breydon...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Starr....last nights episode they voted out Jedson and Terra! And it is a 'fake' double eviction so Jedson and Terra will be competing in a competition to see who re-enters the house. BB has closed the feeds till Monday's episode to keep the secret of who won.

Beth was estatic and of course thinks Jedson will return. I hope Terra wins and returns.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Most likely a stupid question. I don't understand how to watch BB Canada LIVE. I got the VPN and I can go watch the episodes once they are loaded on the BB Canada site. If I go to Global and click Live tv...it asks me to sign in. But that would only be if I had an account with them? I tried video brother...nothing...anyone that can steer me in right directions?

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I can't help, in fact I had the same question. Lol This season, I've only watched the episodes once they're online.

Miz - it was so nice to see Beth go! In her defense, she did go out with her head high, saying she loved everyone, loved BB, etc...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Starr-thank you... There is comfort in knowing...it's not just me lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 07, 2021 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this season and was happy for Tyson winning and at least Keifer got Canada's Favourite!

Ideally I would have like to have seen Keifer & Tera final two and Breydon win Canada Favourite.

It was a fun season! Can't wait for U.S. BB this summer!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 07, 2021 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
OH....with KEIFER winning it all!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 07, 2021 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah Miz, my dream team was Kiefer and Tara Final 2. With Kiefer winning it all, or Victoria Canada's Favourite.

I loved this season, but found the finale underwhelming. Didn't help that because of the pandemic their families and friends couldn't be there.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, May 10, 2021 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the show. I was happy with Tyson winning and Breydon sitting beside him, but I would have been thrilled if Keifer won and Tara was in second place. Victoria could easily have been in the running for Canada's favourite.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2021 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Season 10 confirmed....

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/news/big-brother-canada-greenlit-for-milestone-10th-season/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
They are re-playing this season in Canada on CIIIDT channel. This was a good season!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: