TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2020: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 24, 2020 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
prior to the feeds going down the past 24 hours .. Carol was again saying that she didnt want to be there. She says she knows she cant win.

?? Will Sheldon put her out of her misery ??

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Canada Boots Off 2nd Contestant After Being Accused of Racist Unfairness

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-canada-boots-off-2nd-contestant-after-being-accused-racist-unfairness/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
At this point it might be better if they call off the season...just wild..

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok just watched Thursday's show, wowsers!!! So Arissa is hosting from home, the HG's get told about the pandemic, get a letter from home and not more 'have nots' this week. Then Minh-ly holds a house meeting, which I have no idea why they let her hold court! I would have done what Sheldon did too and not answer anything! Basically Minh-ly is trying to out Vanessa again, then Vanessa tells her she was playing her, Jamar jumps in and asks if she was playing him too and she tells him yes. Arissa comes on and says that Jamar was evicted and we didn't show you the whole house meeting and even the live feeds didn't see what he did. So then I click the link here on TVCH because I want to see what Jamar did. Well I see him getting crazy, like he is losing his mind, certifiable; talking to himself, "Yah feel me?!!" and standing up and posturing. Twice in the video above it cut away, so BB may have blocked what he actually said or did. I only saw at the end of the video above, that Vanessa said she felt threatened.

Ok, then Arissa says Kyle was evicted for something more than once during the past weeks. I hadn't heard anything although I don't watch the live feeds. Now I looked at the tweet posted here above from Kyle where he says there is two sides to the story with Jamar so that leads me to believe he said something racist to Jamar and that's why he got evicted?

Carol's joke to Jamar was racist. So not sure why she got off? Maybe because Kyle had more than one incident?

This is a weird time for sure! Wonder what will happen here on out? I still hope they get rid of Minh-ly at their first opportunity. Don't like her one bit.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
BB US must be so jealous . . in 21 Seasons they have never had such a dramatic start

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Kyle had to go as well. He acted so hostile to certain people in the house, people smaller than him. Its as if he was pushing people into doing something to get kicked off, and he isnt the only one to do that in BB history.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey....sounds like you watched the live feeds? I had no idea Kyle was doing that as I only watch the live shows.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
With 4 guys gone already Sheldon would nominate 2 women again, I guess he will nominate Min and Maddie again.

I don't know how the screen these people for the show, they should investigate more their candidates, find out their past behaviour, etc..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Carol, Minh-Ly are nominated..

Brooke, John Luke, Susanne are Have-not (looks like HaveNots are not cancelled for the rest of season like I had thought earlier)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good, I'm glad Minh-ly is up again. I hope they evict her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hira won veto

comp was called Cannonball

** and I missed Rianne is also a havenot

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Miz ... I hate to burst your hope. But it doesnt look like that is the plan.

Carol has been repeatedly saying she doesnt want to be there. She has come ll this close to walking. She called a house meeting and (it was blocked from feeds) when feeds returned, it was clear that everyone was supportive of her wish to leave and she is going to be voted out.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The universe clearly has Minh's back. :-( She needs to be backdoored on a no-drama week!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
BB Australia has stopped for at least 2 days, and might have to shut down for 2 weeks...

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2020/3/22/big-brother-shuts-down-after-covid-19-positive-test

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they are even considering continuing at all. They had a gas station/coffee shop relatively near us with an employee with Covid and now they want everyone who even visited the gas station to go into self-isolation for two weeks.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for a while.

Now Twitter is posting below article which states that crew members are resigning over fear of Covid19

https://thelogic.co/news/crew-members-on-big-brother-canada-resign-over-covid-19-fears-as-show-continues-production/

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
BB has increased their virus protections for HGs

https://globalnews.ca/news/6717126/big-brother-canada-coronavirus-safety-precautions

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow! I'm wondering if they will end up cancelling BB altogether.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's such an annoying, disappointing, and bizarre season.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Feeds are currently down. Not sure how long they have been down for.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It’s over...

https://globalnews.ca/news/6724492/big-brother-canada-8-cancelled-coronavirus/

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
I’m kind of glad the season was a disaster so far!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yah, when I heard Ontario was having a 'lockdown' I didn't know how they could continue.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
AND ... Its Done!
Global and Insight Productions announced today that, in light of developments in Ontario on the fight against COVID-19, effective today Big Brother Canada Season 8 has ended production.

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/news/big-brother-canada-special-statement-regarding-end-of-production/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, its cancelled!