TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Outside the house: Archive through December 22, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/heartsofreality/

Meet and Greet Session 3
2:30pm-4:30pm
Christmas Abbott
Beau Beasley
Brandon Bennett
Tommy Bracco
Porsche Briggs
Kaycee Clark
Memphis Garrett
Danielle Murphree
Christie Murphy
Marie Roda
Sam Smith
Rachel Swindler

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
COVID-19 Precautions for Hearts of Reality: Special Edition

Everyone will be required to wear a face covering in all indoor areas and anywhere that you cannot maintain a six foot distance.

Social Distancing will be encouraged and monitored.

Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available and temperature checks will be administered upon arrival.

Saturday Meet and Greets will be contact free, autographs will only be allowed on photos that we will provide. Photo ops/selfies will socially distant and masks must be worn.

Someone commented that the "stars" are not masked and some flew in..

I just liked the comment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All the photos I have seen there is NO social distancing and some of them don't seem to understand how to wear a mask.

Pretty irresponsible if you ask me, AND are they only there because they are getting paid to attend?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.gktw.org/heartsofreality/celebs.php?loc=fl

The Florida event.

Scroll last those listed as attending and admire the list of those who cancelled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.gktw.org/heartsofreality/celebs.php?loc=la

The Los Angeles event, those who were going to attend, then those who cancelled.

The entire event is postponed from December 2020 to May 2021..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah I heard that Nicole Anthony had raised more money not being there than some of the ones who attended.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janelle was head of the list I saw and definitely they did not have to be there to raise money.

Besides the $18 k from her eBay sale, I saw that they had her Star Mascot outfit to sell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is the too 20 list as of 2 weeks ago, which must have additions now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHo3tO2Dz3M/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 07, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't know if this is true but it sure sounds like something Ian would do, hahahahahaha...

Noah @NoahArbz
ยท
1h
LOL, Ian found a telescope in the jury house and used it to watch CNN through a neighborโ€™s window....

He learned Trump had covid, RBG passed away, and about the Michigan governor kidnapping plot

then production figured out what he was doing & took the telescope away Rolling on the floor laughing Telescope #BB22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 07, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Too funny!

The Reality think had made almost $250 k with more to sell. CBS send a lot of stuff from this season.

They show pictures with masks, but not social distancing amongst stars and then those not in Florida to home.

But a nice charity.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 07, 2020 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin got a bible and some Jesus-y granola from Julie Chen and I am *DEAD*

https://twitter.com/08jayhawk/status/1336031562689892352

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was laughing so hard watching Kevin open his box and see the bible. He acted like it was going to burn him if he touched it, hahahahahahaha.

Lisa Bee @leebee4life
ยท
23h
I cannot believe Julie Chen sent the entire cast and crew of Big Brother (including at least one practicing Muslim) Bibles. That is so presumptuous. Woozy face Woman facepalming

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julie really is in a weird place, it seems.

They should have donated them to Hearts of Reality!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The Kevin clip was hilarious. Poor guy, but he was pure, genuine Kevin all the way. The comments at the link kind of explain it all.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, December 11, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did Nicole get married????

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 11, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They postponed it again. (Which makes sense since she wanted a destination wedding and a big wedding with lots of non local people involved)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 14, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Couple things:

Zach Rance came out as bisexual, admitted hooking up with Frankie, and Jozea (remember him? no? LOL) posted a Twitter of him and Zach in suggestive poses, massages, etc. advertising an โ€œOnly Fansโ€. So thereโ€™s that.

Then, there are lots of rumors going around about a Celebrity BB since LA is on lockdown again and they think that since people are stuck inside they wonโ€™t have anything better to do.

Makes you kinda forget about the whole Christmas-Memphis hookup, doesnโ€™t it?

Merry Memphmas, everyone!

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคจ๐ŸŽ„

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 14, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
PS: Jerry was right. Memphis IS a WOMANIZER. ๐Ÿคจ

He really did his GF dirty from what Iโ€™m reading and hearing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 14, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jozea was the one who walked around the house and on my feeds in crotch enhancing briefs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 21, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
ยท
24m
My first YouTube episode starts in ONE HOUR!!! Glowing starGlowing star Click the link below to subscribe and not miss out on future uploads Red heart

https://youtu.be/1FZiZ_mrK0U

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 21, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Dipo! I came here to post this, but you beat me to it! What a nice surprise for the fans.

Happy Holidays to you and to everyone at TVCH!

2021 has got to be better. Right?!? Right?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 21, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, the You Tube caption says this premieres in 7 minutes

On December 22nd at 6:00 a.m. (Today is the 21st, it is almost 8pm EST)

Oy. Janie cannot do time zones OR dates. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am guessing it does start in a few minutes, but maybe not.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 21, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Update: it was cute. Only about 15 minutes long, edited.

Janelle and the kids and a young man named Hunter decorating the Christmas tree.

I have no idea who Hunter is. Janelleโ€™s husband was not mentioned and did not appear in the video.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 21, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rosem, I wonder if Hunter is a Manny. I forget how old the kids are but if Janelle needed to leave he could be the adult that stays with them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I did think that was a possibility. Thought it was odd that she didnโ€™t introduce him, heโ€™s just....there.

I wonder if Mr. DeSantos (sp?) is not fond of Janieโ€™s side hustles? Isnโ€™t it suspicious that he wasnโ€™t in the video? Or even mentioned? Yes, I am being nosy.