TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Outside the house: Archive through December 05, 2020 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kevin passed out when he was a have not from not eating. He woke up to producers yelling at him asking if he was OK.

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
For those who missed seeing Tyler and Angela R. from BB20 participating in the 2019 Chris Paul Celebrity Tournament, here is the link.

High heels while bowling? (Not Tyler).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzQ3xPIgxmI

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He has a mean hook!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne got the Bold and Beautiful gig. It sounded like she may have already filmed.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Don’t know if it will apply to BB next year (since it’s technically before the 2021-2022 season) but CBS is telling their reality shows that 50% of their casting has to be black, indigenous, or people of color as of 2021-2022...

https://deadline.com/2020/11/cbs-diversity-targets-reality-casts-bipoc-commits-unscripted-development-budget-1234611548/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS
@CBS
·
27m
Today we announce a target of at least 50% representation of Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) across all casts for future unscripted series. Learn more about our commitment here: https://bit.ly/38yXyv8

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Weeks ago, one of the black young men who podcast with Taran and with Rob pointed out that just casting for race, ethnicity, gender identity, etc will not work unless they get people who are motivated to be on the specific show.. but that could be said for the white people they cast in bars, as well.

The population of the RHAP family proves that they could cast people who REALLY love Big Brother and happen to be black, trans, gay, etc..

I guess I just hope they cast compelling houseguests and don't go for stupid stereotypes.

Do I trust the current casting dept? Not really.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well we have said for years they need a new casting team, this one has been phoning it in for years.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, just casting for race is problematic and feels like quotas and this is exactly the kind of thing that riles up the white supremicists and labels the left as being overly-PC. If the goal is to build a cast that reflects the make up of society, that is one thing, but to set deliberate quotas just feels icky to me and I'm a liberal! Look at the cast of TAR. It is a beautiful palate of Americans and I don't believe they were picked to fill a quota. I think they were picked because they had an interest in the show and were interesting people. So bravo to that casting dept. Whatever they are doing is what should be done!

Making an effort to support minority productions -- it's all a good thing. And I congratulate them for finally realizing they should be doing this. But some of this smacks of self-congratulations by the networks, OScars, etc. Sometimes working behind the scenes for change has a greater effect than shouting from the rooftops how awesome you're going to be.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The problem with getting more minorities in the past was always that not as many minorities applied for the show. It may be easier now that they like to get players from IG.

If Mom-of-Three is still around, I want her to know that listening to the RHAP in depth interview with Nicole today kind of turned me into a Nicole fan.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, November 13, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rachel/Brendon had a baby boy Wednesday. They haven’t announced a name, he joins 4 1/2 -yr-old big sister, Adora.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
https://eonline.com/news/1214223/big-brother-s-memphis-garrett-and-christmas-abbott-are-dating?cmpid=enewsapp&source=enewsapp-share&medium=share-icons&content=article-detail-page

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
Big Brother's Memphis Garrett and Christmas Abbott Are Dating

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the question I have is what happened to Her boyfriend and didn't he have a girlfriend?

Is this just for publicity?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha ... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 14m
I really hope that Memphis does the following:
1. Install the strongest glass available on his vehicle.
2. Empty the house of all golf clubs, baseball bats, and any sharp objects.
3. Raise that life insurance, and make sure the kid is the sole beneficiary.
4. Run!!!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Just when we thought we had a zero showmance season...

It's so weird because all I heard Xmas say all summer was how much she loved her combined family with her boyfriend's girls and her son.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Ian said in an interview right after the show ended that when Christmas joined the jury round table, Memphis got up and the two had an embrace that made Ian feel like, what happened after I left?!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is also funny is that after the update on Memphis and Christmas, they update on other BB couples and Nicole Franzel has three entries.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jolly Ol' St. Dick
@EvelDick
·
1h
I can't believe they're still doing that charity this weekend with the pandemic raging SMH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
5h
Many of the Big Brother alums partying mask-less at a charity event for sick children during a pandemic don’t surprise me. They’ve always been selfish, reckless idiots. A few do surprise me, though. Very disappointed in several of them who I love and normally respect.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 04, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet that event is the big one in Florida...no surprise cuz FL doesnt care about covid

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Pamy, it is. As a Floridian, I can confirm that the leadership of this state does not care about Covid. I have been isolating for 8 months like the few smart Floridians that still exist.

I still can’t get over that Memphis and Christmas tossed the loves of their lives in the trash for each other. I guess its better in the long run that they won’t be inflicting themselves on others.

She named her kid “Loyal”. Hahahaha!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder who is at this event?