TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 37 - FINALE: Archive through October 29, 2020 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well a okay end to an overall meh season (it’s in the bottom third on my list, but it still beats 5 or 6 of them) given the circumstances I’ll take it.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Somewhere Janelle is laughing at her tv.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Happy Enzo at least got 2nd place, so he's taking home some money. I don't mind Cody winning, he took out Nicole which was a great move. She was smug and was already counting her money, glad she got 3rd.

Thanks for another season, at times the feeds are down but at least I could count on the group being here. It's been a blast! Wanting to say this before everyone gets off doing other things.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The best part of the season was Da’Vonne winning AFP. Her exit speech was the perfect speech at the perfect time. I know this has been a boring season but y’all made it better than it actually was. Thanks for another fun season and I hope to see you all right back here next summer. Stay safe and take good care of yourself and your loved ones.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So nicely said Ark and Bamagirl

You guys have no idea how much I enjoy all of you each summer. And Mom of Three and her total devotion, no matter what, to Nicole, LOL

I look forward to Season 23! And especially to seeing you all after so many months have passed.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody obviously chose right this time. He has had to live with choosing Derrick for six years! No doubt he had to hear about that lost $500 grand often. To then match Dan's unanimous final vote count for the win has to feel amazing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We are ZOOMing tomorrow.. You could meet some of us real soon.

But will be happy to see if next season is better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is unclear in the comments was it unanimous for Cody to win, or unanimous for Davonne.

I am assuming everyone voted for Cody and no one voted for Enzo to win.

Is this correct. Thanks.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Cody would had won regardless who he took. But I am glad Nicole got 3rd.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If not for one pumpkin fall and Nicole winning that HOH over Xmas, would Cody have gotten that win. Amazing to think about.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Gbcole- you could say it was better- Dan only had to convince 7 jury members, not 9 (they didn’t go to a 9 person jury till about season 15)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wow, didn't even think of that Wilson

Slam dunk!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Nicole had all day to get ready and do her hair, and she choose to do a bun on top of her hair, amazing.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Anyone remember what the 3rd place bonus money is?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody broke the OTEV curse:..darn it...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
During the Jury questions, Nicole’s leg was swinging like a metronome—a very fast-paced metronome!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else think that Cody had already told Nicole he was taking Enzo during the commercial break? She seemed mad before she even gave her speech.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So do I need to watch this?

Brat

08-22-2006

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brat a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all who posted. Never would have known some facts if there were no posters. I'm a lurker and cant watch feeds so have followed the goings on from those that posted. I noticed there were just a drop of comments compared to other years. But dont think I will be interested in any other "All Stars" . Thanks again posters see you next year if its all new guests.

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
why was nicole a the only one not spoken to, and she made a sign to say hi, was weird

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
had she threatened to say something inappropriate?

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Tressa, I think there just wasn't enough time after Kaysar spoke. He seems to be unable to just say a few words. I love him, but he can be a little long-winded.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Still doesn’t make sense that they wouldn’t make the others time less so they could at least get a “hi” in from Nicole A.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FrankenDick
@EvelDick
·
4h
BB20 didn't even crack 4 million viewers for it's finale episode.
The 2nd hour of the finale barely got over 3.5 million.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Peach - according to RHAP's interview with Nicole, Cody did let her know he was cutting her beforehand. Told her he didn't want her to be blindsided; when she told Enzo he didn't believe her... LOL

I've been quiet for a week or so, cause the feeds got SO boring, and I'm back to working in the office three days a week.

But I just want to say, for me the highlight of the season is knowing that Da'Vonne ended up taking home more money than Nicole. (Still not hating, Mom_of, just sayin'.)

Thanks to all of you for keeping me so well-entertained through a dreadful season!