TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 29, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Did they ever get the backyard back after part 2 of the HOH?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
About Aaryn from season 15...She doesn't have more Instagram followers than Nicole but she has a very successful YouTube channel. I don't think her followers know her from BB. She's a lifestyle influencer and she's part of a group of successful YouTube Moms.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So maybe Nicole hopes there will be postings about her wedding and podcasts.

Andy just noted that while he is an actual friend, in person, he was not invited. I think Cody was not invited before this season.

I think the wedding is in December. It will be interesting to see what the situation is by then COVID-wise.

I looked up last night and Turks and Caycos opened up in May, with requirements for being COVID tested, masks.. Not sure how it is now. It looks like a lovely destination.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Andy's point was that the person who he would not name, is not a friend of Nicole, while he is a friend, but said person has more followers than Andy has, thus getting an invitation while Andy did not.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yes, if it is Aaryn that Andy is alluding to, Aaryn has enough followers to make a living out of it. Aaryn is followed by many popular BB players.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I doubt people will be leaving the country for a wedding in December but I guess time will tell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, but more people are traveling. This has the potential for a disaster, due to the apparent number of people.

From Vic's letter, it sounded like it is a go, or was when he wrote the letter..

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Calimom....About 9:42pm Feed 1, Cody mentioned his school loans to Nicole

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gbcole, now that Cody has a girlfriend and is a few years older (though doesn’t seem to have “matured...”) hopefully THIS time his winnings won’t be spent on gaming and going a year without working! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I would suggest he see an ear/nose/throat doctor about all that snot-snorting, starting a career, and moving outta mommy’s house👍🏼

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
Calimom - I agree with all you have said. I also found Cody to be too loud and obnoxious. The accent drove me crazy. Time to grow up. Sure hope we don't see any of these (so called) "All Stars" again. They've already had a couple of chances at this game. Time for new blood.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
After this one, I am surprised..

Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
5m
Surprise: #BigBrother is coming back for its 23rd season! Party popper

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Cody win. He’s dominated the game since the first week. While that does make for a more boring season, I’m okay with that.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch the feeds last night, just to do it one last time. A few minutes of Cody speaking in who-knows-what accent was all I could take. I am so done with this group.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I feel like all are deserving ❤️❤️ I do have to root for my favorite Nicole though

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mom, love how you stay true to Nicole... See you next season :-)

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Just a stop by to thank you all for being my only real entertainment and enjoyment this season I would not have hung in there without you! See you next season...wonder if I will still be working from home....as this seems to go non and on without end...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I just watched the finale. Cody won. Woohoo. But I was so, so happy that Day got FF. She so deserved that recognition and respect. Made the season ok for me.

Mom, I did feel really bad for Nicole. She would so have cut Cody too.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I can accept Cody's much deserved win more easily because he rewarded Enzo's unwavering loyalty with at least 50 grand in 2nd place. Of course Nichole and/or Enzo would rightfully have dumped Cody's ass if they had the opportunity. Nichole wouldn't have won IMHO against either of them as a previous winner, coupled with her annoying personality. And Enzo would have absolutely won against her IMHO, which was the outcome I was hoping for.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I didn't even bother to watch, but I am happy Cody dumped Nichole. That's all!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ETA: (Sorry Mom_of_three.)

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show, why it was 2 hours is the first mystery. Why it took months to relieve us from Nicole's whining and fake crying is also a mystery.
Thanks Cody, finally a big move.
Nicole getting blindsided and being shocked. Highlight.
Day AFP? Not really.
Where do these people shop for clothes? Yikes
When did Julie become a pontificating host,
Awful season.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I have close friends that live near Providenciales Nov, 2 the island will update its covid rules.
Still trying to throw a destination wedding might not be the smartest idea.
But then, its Nicole. SMH

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well, I was so excited when I first heard about this 'All Star' season, what a disappointment :-(. Let's hope that next season is 1000% better (that wouldn't be hard). I enjoyed everyone's posts (far more entertaining) and hope that you all stay safe and healthy. Take care everyone. I am praying that a safe cure for covid19 will be very soon and before the next season of BB.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Everyone stay safe and healthy—see you next year!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to say I am so happy to not have to search twitter for all the info today. And I have to admit I was happy to see Nicole go out at #3. It was a very satisfying end to a crummy season.

Glad that Enzo got second place and I am ok with Cody winning, he did control the game I just wish I could have seen him do it without out the pre-season deals in place.