TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 37 - FINALE: Archive through October 28, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, there is a 2 hour show. We will see final HOH comps, the questions from the jury and the final voting.

BUT what we won't get is an hour of them showing clips of bad behavior and asking the hamsters about it, any discussion of pre-gaming, etc, or any of the stuff we have been wanting a second hour so we could find out IMO.

Have a good show, if you watch.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It's 9pm Eastern Dipo- TAR is on at 8.

Frankly, the only thing I'm interested in is what the final vote is- I have zero doubt Cody and Nicole take each other, and I'm about 90% sure Cody wins..

If Nicole wins HOH? Maybe it's closer (say 6-3 or 7-2), but I don't think there's any way she wins outright against Cody- especially if she's taken to F2 by Cody. If she backstabs Cody and takes Enzo? Nicole probably wins- but I don't really know with this jury (yeah, they say they'd vote for whoever takes Cody out, but I don't really believe it)

If Cody wins HOH? I could see a unanimous win for Cody against Nicole, and likely 8-1 against Enzo (Nicole will vote against him out of spite). Even if he's taken by Nicole, I still could see him win unanimously...though I stick by the 7-2 in that case..

My guess? Cody wins HOH, boots Enzo, and wins 7-2. David and Dani vote for Nicole.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t see Dani ever voting for Nicole. She respects the guys’ gameplay more than Nicole’s, and she said she felt betrayed by Nicole...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson, I was just coming to say that. I am disappointed that TAR is early since I have a meeting and was looking forward to watching it after BB was over.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- not unexpected, but BB23 is a go for 2021....

https://tvline.com/2020/10/28/big-brother-renewed-season-23-cbs/

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is the first time I will not watch a BB finale. I turned off this show a long time ago.

I will find out who wins later.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl said Dani is pushing hard for a Cody win

She also said Day would vote for Nicole over Cody but Day would vote for Enzo over either of the other two

And that Ian would vote for Nicole

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
There’s always a vote or 2 that we think will go one way but goes the other, usually whoever goes put third doesn’t vote for the person who evicted them, and David is a wild card....That’s why I think it’s 7-2 Cody over Nicole in the end.

That said, I wouldn’t be shocked with a 9-0 or 8-1. If Nicole gets 3 or more votes? Either she won HOH to sway someone on the fence or Cody royally messed up his speech. I do not see her winning against him (and if she wins HOH and takes Cody, she deserves to lose 9-0 or 8-1....I don’t know how many times the last HOH picks the person they know they’d lose against compared to someone they could beat out of loyalty to their alliance)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rooting for Nicole but all three r deserving

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Janelle did an Instagram Live with Kaysar today and Kaysar was at the CBS lot while doing it

So I'm thinking we'll see Kaysar in some way

Janelle said something like, I was on zoom call and saw the jury. She said, I'm so nervous, they seem really bitter (meaning she doesn't want Nicole to win and is nervous she will). She said she heard Tyler say that Cody had a final 2 with everyone ...but she said she didn't know if that was just a voice over for the episode

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
To me jury management is part of the game too. I don't take the bitter jury excuse, if you can't get to the end, and still have people respect you, then you played a bad game.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
That wasn’t right Cody kept jumping off the beam

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Enzo just couldn't cut it in the last competition. Lokks like he is only going as far as third.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, even Ian recognizes that Nicole didn't own her moves and didn't like it.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It feels as if the jury is not liking to choose Cody or Nicole!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
As someone that has always had long legs and found shopping for pants that were long enough an issue, these men with short pants give me anxiety.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ark, as someone who is really short, the short pants still give me anxiety...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody ahead 3-2

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
5-4

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kayser is probably Fan Fav so hes there

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
7-6.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody wins final HOH

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Talk about total season domination!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This is better for Nicole in my eyes

She would have chosen Cody and lost and then told she would have won if she cut him

Life time of regret

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
All three of the F3 are teary eyed.