TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 24, 2020 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
If she cuts Cody, she'll deserve the win.

Otherwise Cody relentlessly worked harder and consistantly achieved more this season. I believe he will be this season's winner.

Although for his sheer entertainment value, unwavering loyalty (to Cody), likability and sincerity, IMHO, I'd love Enzo to win.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mame even if she doesn’t cut him. If she cuts him all the haters will say she is a snake and she loses Cody’s vote

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I am always wrong with my BB end game predictions but FWIW, I don't think Nicole beats either of the other two

I don't think they want her to get the money twice

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole should cut Cody, but believe she might have a hard time doing it, even if she thinks it will help her win. Their two families are close, and she has already won before, so I think that might be in the back of her mind.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I really think Nicole has a chance against Cody. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part because I would really love to see a "Dustin face" from Cody on finale night.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I can see her possible five votes out these six jury members... Day, Kevin, David, Christmas, Memphis, and Ian.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
OMG.....this is not over yet, cancelled recordings as I am not enjoying a rehash of this lousy season. none of my favs are still in the house. So very disappointed and this is also making me not even want to watch the Amazing Race.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just cannot see Day voting for Nicole to win (again)

Nicole literally wouldn't even talk to Day at charity events after Season 18 was over and that was after Day's vote ended up being the winning vote for Nicole

Nicole apologized only when faced with having to live with Day this season and I heard Day tell Bayleigh about the apology and it wasn't positive

Also we were not given the feeds during the fall out that happened when the wall yeller let Day know that Nicole was lying about her vote for Ian's eviction causing Day to call David an "Uncle Tom"

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
O/T but since it was mentioned, this is a great season for The Amazing Race. Wonderful, likable teams and a great race.

We're discussing it here:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/1085263/21381360.
html?1603399717

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think it’s funny in the end we have a previous 1st place winner, a 2nd place winner and a third place winner.. now will they be able to move up a spot or stay in there previous slot?????

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Read on another site (Jokers) that Nicole has asked production to get her a new finale outfit because she has gained weight.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This is terrible but I thought it looked like she had even though she is still so tiny!

Very little weight gain on a short person shows. Unfortunately I know that all too well.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
When do they do the second part of the HOH competition? And, will we be allowed to see it on the live feeds.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Enzo wins the 2nd round and not giving Cody a chance to decide what happens. Then smoke Nicole and he can cut Cody. It would be the only way he could win it. I think the jury would think it's the move of the season, since they all know Cody was the top dog.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That works for me..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it would be hard not to gain weight in that situation!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think whoever cuts Cody would be the winner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody may have thrown that comp. He really wants to be brought to final two, rather than have to choose between his two ride or dies.

He lasted longer than Enzo. I think he trusts Nicole to choose him a bit more than he trusts Enzo, but he probably has a better chance in F2 against Enzo...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
K9lover, we don't get to see any of the parts anymore. It's annoying.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds down (animals) 6:34pm

Let's go!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
After a week of Nicole being a have not she said, Vic hasn't seen me this thin in a long time!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think Cody will win part 2, then try to throw part 3 to Nicole. Problem is Part 3 is such a legendary crapshoot he might blunder into winning it (and I think he’d take Enzo- saying Nicole already won). Doesn’t likely matter- Nicole and Enzo take him, and he wins probably.

Right now I think:

Cody beats Enzo 6-3
Cody beats Nicole 7-2
Enzo beats Nicole 5-4

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taran from RHAP reminded us this morning that last couple of years part 3 has not been a crap shoot (he was referring to Nicole making the mistake of saying she's glad she doesn't need to study anymore)

I literally went back and re-watched the ending of Season 21

It was pick what is false of these three answers (each question asked by each juror about their own game play during the season)

Holly and Jackson had them down but Holly flubbed on just one that she misread

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Cody would take Nic, rumor is they had preseason deal

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do agree, but I think if Cody wins part 2, which seems likely, that he might throw part 3 to Nicole. He wants to be the Derrick to her Cody.

Or if Enzo should win tonight, he wants Enzo to be the Cody to his Derrick.