TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 24, 2020 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I will have to tolerate Enzo ss the winner as the lesser of 4 evils since no one is a fav of mine, That ended with Kaysar and Janelle being evicted . It always ends up that someone I don’t root for wins. I need to determine what my winning approval rate is.
And then Victor hooks up with the whiner......👎🏽..

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I’ve never counted them, Just, but I think the purpose is to publicize her endorsements for those products. She doesn’t know she has been dropped by some so she continues...

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cathie. I thought that might have been what it was but never heard her mention a brand. I remember reading one of them was Olay.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’ll put this here since it might get missed in the show thread..

Per a Twitter post-Either BB12 or BB16 will have one of their players win a different BB season for the 2nd time..(Rachel and Enzo would win different seasons than their first, and either Cody and Nicole will win different seasons than their first or Nicole wins 2 seasons other than her first)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
When can we start to vote for Janelle for fan favorite?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, methinks that Nicole will have to find non-Olay products to use... Soon.

I wonder if she noticed no Olay products in her HOH basket.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
delete

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Thank all you live feeders in advance, props especially for this season with all of the STARS, bunnies, dogs, and cats. Almost every single time I took lunch and watched the live feeds, I had nothing to contribute because of that.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think the live feeds might be over for this season.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Janelle posted on her Twitter account.

I’m donating my money to my Charity Give Kids The World if I win. There are still a lot of kids that need wishes this year and we can’t raise $ because of Covid. Thank you for your support.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The chat next to the feeds is saying Nicole won part one and that it was a spinning comp.

They said Enzo looked sick.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Enzo talking alone saying it was too hard and that he can't do spinning. He said, I would have loved it if this was the slip n slide. It's not over, yo. I've got one more comp

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What are the odds that Enzo beats Cody in part two? Zero?

It's looking like a Nicole vs Cody in part three. If Nicole has the chance to cut Cody and doesn't, I can't wait for the jury to tell her she would have won had she done it

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Enzo are in the kitchen talking (Cody must be in the DR). Enzo is already starting his pitch to convince Nicole that neither of them beat Cody in the final 2.

He said their biggest play would be eliminating the best player from the game.

Nicole is just mildly concurring.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Enzo is worrying about part 2 and losing and expressing this to Nicole. He said that's what he faced ten years ago and is scared to be sitting in a corner again hoping someone takes him to the final 2.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole would still like Christmas to come to her wedding

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christmas's comment yesterday about congratulating Enzo for getting third place as sure grated on him. He has mentioned it a few times. He said she had no idea what was going on.

Actually I think it was Enzo who had no idea what was going on. His big move was bringing information to Cody to his own detriment.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when the feeds officially go down?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamapors no one really knows for sure, but it is usually around 9am the day of the finale.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo, for some reason I thought they took them down so we did not know who won part 2 of the final HOH.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I’m so happy they did the recap show. It reminded me that Nicole is a nasty, mean girl that does not deserve to win. I’ll take Cody’s arrogance over her whiny, poor me BS.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think any of the three deserve to win, personally I think that Nicole being a previous winner if in the finals really deserves it . If she was a man there would be so many saying this

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Depends upon the guy... and their gameplay.
If they won nothing all season and did nothing to further their “game resume” and did nothing strategic other than follow the orders of the alpha male bro-dude-in charge, then no, I would not being saying it about a guy... Dan played amazingly and we were in disagreement about him on this board, and Nicole is certainly not in a league with DAN!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali but she did play a great game she layed low the entire season, has had her way with social influence on ever vote except Ian and Day. She began winning when she needed to and got out both the people that nominated her out. Now she is the first woman who has won the first HOH against guys

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mom, I agree. She is my choice to win at this point