TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 22, 2020 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Who would vote for Nicole besides maybe Ian?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, Enzo is my top choice now, but there's no way he can win his way to the end. We haven't seen the comp yet, but that chess move one is not one you really win on your own. Your success in it depends on whether others gang up on you, and I suspect they ganged up on Xmas. Cody or Nicole will win the final HOH and this will officially be the worst and most boring BB season EVER.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think out of those three, I'd also like to see Enzo win

And he wasn't on The Committee!!!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday I think that she could get votes because being a prior winner made it harder for her to get to the final two. I Have seen comments from a number of former players saying that if she did make it to final two they would have voted for her.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am rooting for anyone but Xmas. I like Enzo just not his game kind of reminds me of Andy’s except his loyalty to Cody. That I admire, but it might be why he loses. Nicole did not pregame she wouldn’t tell Derrick she was on. Cody might of known because of the relationship their families have. I think Nicole and Cody would always have been teamed up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wow, according to Taran, Twitter is saying that Cody is telling the camera that he doesn't trust Nicole to take him to the final 2 so he is hoping for Enzo to win part 2 of the HOH comp (guess he's thinking it's a given he wins part one)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went to stars, when they returned, the HGs were oddly suddenly reminiscing about former houseguests, comps, events... I’m guessing they were prompted and it will be shown on the tv show as if they organically speak kindly of all the evictees, LO!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Aren't we getting a recap episode this Friday? I'm sure that is why they are reminiscing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I had to turn off the feeds. Cody eats and talks. Cody smacks his food/lips while eating. He seriously is the LOUDEST eater! I can’t take it. Why have his family/friends not fixed this? I would never be able to be around anyone who chomped food like this, unless they were under 4 years old...

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
has to be a record two posts in a day!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are planning to play Hide-and-go-week...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Been meaning to ask— Enzo was wearing a shirt with a grenade on it and it said “Bragade.”
Does anyone know why it doesn’t say “Brigade?!”
Did I miss a joke or explanation, or is it just a sad case of misspelling? I know he said a fan sent a hoodie with “Brigade” on it, but I think this was a different shirt—maybe not...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Brittany jokingly spelled it that way.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, I would like to see Enzo win too because he was not part of the 'committee' alliance. Yes he can get on my last nerve with his 'Yo' and the 'bros' 24/7 but I think that he is a nice guy. Looking forward to this season being over. Sad to say that. I hope that we get a better cast next season.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Waiting for Survivor's next season to begin :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
All 4 cams on Nicole in the Key Room, packing her suitcase... voices from the other HGs In other rooms can be heard, but we don’t get to see them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody/Xmas in Love Lounge, she’s giving another pitch as to why he should keep her. As usual, he talks just as much as her—instead of just LISTENING...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Is tonight live?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes, after they told her about the alliance and that they would be voting her out she made fun of their alliance calling it the bra gade.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Very predictable outcome is that Cody will win the three-part HOH and take Nicole to the F2 or vice versa...especially since Enzo showed his true colors in the last HOH competition and obviously wants to keep Christmas. If that didn't open Cody's eyes to Enzo's duplicity I don't know what would have.....and Nicole realized it immediately. I like Enzo just as everyone else does, but his HOH win was a huge mistake for him because he is up against two pros (Cody and Nicole) who are both extremely strategic and know the value of loyalty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am not sure it is so much knowing the value of loyalty but knowing the value of a deal made before they went in the house.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Dipo,I meant that Enzo wasn't truly loyal to Cody as he professed to be.....and he clearly revealed it. On the other hand, there were many times early on when Nicole actually wanted to vote in a way that opposed whatever was Cody's preference at he time (as with Ian's eviction) but she didn't allow herself to do it.....she remained loyal to her alliance and Cody in particular. And she knew it would be harder for her to win BB after being a former winner no matter who she was up against in the F2. If Cody had not won the final Veto and were being voted out this Thursday, only then would Nicole's alliance proposed by Christmas have kicked in for their suggested F2.....and then maybe Enzo would have had a remote chance to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahh, I see your point.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo is eating pasta, Nicole is sleeping, Xmas is in the Love Room talking to cameras. She says she was “overlooked” in her previous season—ummm...NO! You were on a scooter and not allowed to play most comps so you got dragged to the end like a sacrificial lamb. Of course she always bragged she’d have won IF she’d gotten to compete. Well, this year she DID get to play in every HoH, and she only “won” once, and it wasn’t a physical comp! She didn’t even “win,” she was handed the HoH because others threw it or they answered incorrectly...

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me how many facial treatments does Nicole give herself on a daily basis and what is their purpose?