TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
America's Favorite Houseguest

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : America's Favorite Houseguest users admin

Vote for America's Favorite Houseguest

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 24, 2020Mom_of_three25 10-24-20  7:34 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Janelle all the way! Love how she is donating the money to Give Kids the World if she wins. She is a great person.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I don't get the Janelle love. I'm with Scooter on this one. I never had the worship of her like others and this season, she really turned me off. I am voting Enzo, merely because he entertained me more than any of the others. He made it more bearable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh yes, Enzo is not going to make enough already and he certainly needs another motorcycle, to upgrade from his 75" tv to 80" and get a bidet.

I do like Janelle and have enjoyed her over the years. And supporting a charity that I have seen create memories for families going through the excruciating pain of having a child who is fighting a life threatening illness like cancer, yeah, for me that is a no brainer.

Realistically, the polls indicate that Da'Vonne, Tyler and Janelle are probably top three, with Da'Vonne the likely winner, but a lot depends on non feeders, even non BB followers who are going by social media influences.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've always believed that fan fav for the season should be someone who at least made jury. I'm for Enzo this season. I like Tyler a lot but he lost me for fan fav the wk he got homesick & almost let himself be evicted.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Gosh yes, Enzo is not going to make enough already and he certainly needs another motorcycle, to upgrade from his 75" tv to 80" and get a bidet.

What? Are we supposed to vote according to what possessions they own? He made it to final 3, which I think is great. So, vote according to who "deserves" it more?

I still voted for Enzo because he entertained me, and I think, for someone who did not win comps (not many), he played a very good game. That is what my votes are based on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think we are to vote for our choice amongst those eligible, for whatever reason appeals to each of us.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that’s a given. Which doesn’t stop me from commenting that I don’t consider BB to be a charity event. :-)

It brings back memories of Big Brother 2 (what a classic that was!) when one of the contestants (Bunky I think) tried to pin the finalists down on how much they would be giving to charity if they won.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Concisely and eloquently stated Seamonkey!

And Jimmer I remember Dr. Will stating he would give absolutely nothing to charity if he won!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was pretty funny. Dr. Will tells the truth once again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Early on, Enzo mentioned that his charity was his kids. That was when he was (still is) salty about David taking the $10,000 and saying it would go to BLM. (David was the first to say it be won America's Favorite that money would also go to BLM.

But when Enzo gets specific, he mentions another motorcycle, 80" tv to replace his 7 5" tv and lately he mentioned a bidet, so the bidet has grown on him 😆

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Early on, Enzo mentioned that his charity was his kids. That was when he was (still is) salty about David taking the $10,000 and saying it would go to BLM. (David was the first to say it be won America's Favorite that money would also go to BLM.

But when Enzo gets specific, he mentions another motorcycle, 80" tv to replace his 7 5" tv and lately he mentioned a bidet, so the bidet has grown on him 😆

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
First day I gave my votes to Janelle, love she's giving the money. I then started giving my votes to Da'Vonne, because Janelle has such a huge following, she will be able to continue to help Give Kids the World. Da'Vonne and her daughter could use the money and I just love her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am voting for Janelle because I like her and she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. Plus what Cody said about if AFP is someone we kicked out early that mean we suck (paraphrasing). If Enzo wins I am okay with that too. He was entertaining.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have gone back to voting for Davonne.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Janie all the way.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It doesn't really matter to me what they do with the money. It's great if they donate it to a good cause. But I hold no grudge if they want to do fun things that they wouldn't ordinarily do or could afford without the money. I doubt many of them go in there with the idea of donating what they win. I love giving donations, when I can. But I also think of a ton of bills that could be paid, and a needed car, etc. I've still been voting for Enzo. It's not looking like he will win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have only seen the pool at Joker's which has Tyler in first, Janelle, then Da'Vonne, with Enzo in 4th.

The RHAP gang is mostly pro Da'Vonne.

And there is a whole range of Voters and influencers trying to sway votes.

My guess is Da'Vonne.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
From Spoilergirl on twitter

AFP Results right now

1 Davonne
2 Janelle
3 Tyler
4 Nicole
5 Kaysar

twitter.com/spoilergirl1

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm ok with Davonne. I would rather Tyler, but I prefer Davonne over Janelle.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm good with any of the top three listed there.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I want Janelle to win, just to spite Dani and Nicole. I'm petty like that. :-)

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Hahaha Kearie, I’m petty too!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chima Simone @ChimaSimone · 5h

Waking up to this news makes me so happy, Da'Vonne! From your giddy exit from the house being one of the most widely-used memes in social media to your selfless speeches calling out inequities in both the show & within society, your impact goes well beyond BB. You deserve. Red heart

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 30, 2020 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_rel_end&v=kcMmkzbk4ks

Final interviews by Rob and Taran, with Cody, then Enzo, then Nicole, and <drumroll> Da'Vonne!

All good interviews! And Da'Vonne, girl was on fire!

Well worth watching.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: