TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 19, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody and Nicole discussing which comps they think people were throwing...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody is acting like he's won this already

Okay so he has, but it's still annoying

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas and Enzo are talking in the HoH, he’s apologizing for “being a coward” and not talking to her before noms...
They admit it will be a stretch and surprise if Cody doesn’t keep Nicole in the house. Enzo is saying he’s enjoyed her being in the house SO MUCH. They are talking about how much they miss their kids.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole thinks Memphis and Christmas should go on The Challenge.... hahahahahahahahaha, does she even know what that show is?

It would kill Memphis, he is old, that show is for young reality stars that can hurt themselves.

I don't think Christmas would do well either, they would push her buttons and she would try to run them over.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I could see them pissing her off and her not being able to control herself. LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis is the same age as those contestants, CT is even older than Memphis... he just “seems” older.
Memphis could not take the endurance comps, the late nights, loud housemates, and he may not pass the initial physical!
The drinking/bullying/sexual activity would probably bother Xmas a LOT

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, Calimom, he may be the same age but he is not in the same physical fitness. I am not saying he doesn't work out or anything but he just wouldn't have the stamina.

And yes, he would be annoyed by the other contestants having parties, LOL, he really is a grampa, LOL.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I personally fully believe there was a preseason alliance. I have seen interviews and information that I find very convincing.

In any case- you can hold a pencil up and sell it to someone else for 100,000- that is between you and them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice, I agree, and when Xmas and Enzo were talking in HoH, she said something like: “...and a pre-alliance is a STRONG bond...”
Enzo replied “yeah, I KNOW...”
feed cut to stars.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh there is no doubt about the pre season alliance. And one decision was to immediately get Janelle and Kaysar out. They won safety so it took another week to start.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
You could tell that Cody and Nicole had something because their first time alone Nicole said, so are we doing this? It had clearly been talked about and planned pre-season.

Not that others didn't have similar arrangements that just didn't work out in the same way

Like Janelle admitted thinking she was with Dani before coming into the house. But as luck would have it, Dani lied to Janelle just as easily on the outside

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Also, why is Nicole so willing to give Cody 1st place? Even saying, it's your turn to win

Something is going on, she must be getting some sort of cut

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I gather that feeds have been down for hours.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
We don't have very interesting feeds right now but we do have a pretty full week of BB TV episodes (not sure what kind of content they have at this point).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
RHAP's Taran agrees that of course there are pre-season alliances but that he doesn't believe there is going to be money sharing

He's the expert so disregard my post 3 posts up
LOL

However that just makes Nicole pretty stupid to not go for the win because I am convinced she knows she's handing the win/$500 grand to Cody

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Actually $540,000 for the win this season because I read the winner, of course, gets to keep their $40,000 appearance fee

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Gbcole. Why on earth would you only want to aim for 2nd place and settle for $50,000 when you can win $500,000?! Now that is super stupid.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole wants to win, she has said numerous times that her goal is to be the first two-time winner. In my opinion, she is telling Cody whatever it will take for him to bring her to final two.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
This pregaming absolutely infuriates me. Essentially, there was a 'script' to this season. We here at TVCH look forward to every season and viewing this one has been a big waste of everybody's time. This is out of my character, but I hope karma finds them immediately once out of the house. Not wishing harm, but maybe they'll face a lot of well deserved adversity. They'll probably ignore it all because they think very highly of themselves. Greed is the root of evil, there will be repercussions. And they took any joy out of watching my all time favorites Janelle and Kaysar, they never had a chance. Oh it get me sooooo mad!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cathie. Even if there is an arrangement of sorts to split money they *both* want the title of winner. I'm still hoping Cody's dreams are shattered.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
We will probably never know unless Nicole has the choice at final 2 but I do not think she is cutting Cody

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
My hope is that Cody loses sitting next to Nicole. It would give me a good laugh.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes. At this point I'm rooting for Nicole. Never thought I'd say that!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would almost rather see Enzo beat both of them.

He is not sharing any winnings.

I think it was Rob who thought there would be sharing, I was wrong about it being Taran.

I do trust Taran's views more.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, October 19, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I am sadly rooting for Enzo, as all my favs are gone.
I don’t want Derrick’s alliance to win.
I wouldn’t be opposed to a two-time winner, but I don’t want Nicole to be the one who does it first. I don’t like her gameplay.