TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 18, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Well if he did he still has some because he spoke of them again when the season started

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Unless it's a "let's act broke" strategy

If he wasn't at least kind of broke, I doubt he'd be living with his parents

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now I'm doubting myself because Tyler also spoke of still having student loans

I know for sure Cody said he blew the money by not working

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wondered why he doesn’t live with his girlfriend, they’ve been together for FIVE years. Unless she also lives with her parents? She seems to be well-established in her job, even recently turned down a transfer to a big city. I know he loves his coaching gigs, but he’s about to be 30, allegedly has a realtor’s license, why doesn’t he focus on THAT so he can begin his adult life? He could always coach on the side. Oh wait, he still lives like a middle school kid—playing video games all the time, day & night. That could get in the way of a grownup life!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I was just reading that about the video games

That he told Nicole he plays 4 hours a day and it got upped to 6 hours a day during Covid

And that he mentioned he's thinking of streaming it (which seems to be BB10 Dan's entire career now...streaming himself playing video games)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yikes! That would be a definite deal-breaker in a relationship for me. I remember my sons playing games in their teens and losing their shit when I dared walk between them and the tv screen! Then they grew up. One of my sons is a few years younger than Cody...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Also, I’m guessing he gave Nicole much lower numbers than the true amount he actually plays—it’s an addiction.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
He's lucky he hasn't lived with his girlfriend yet because I'm sure it would be a turn off for her if it was in front of her face everyday

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Even though the houseguests do not need to rest up for any events today, BB has decided houseguests now ARE allowed to sleep between the hours of 10am and 10pm...

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Ah, gotcha Ark. Didn't realize it was speculation, but as mentioned I'd luv to see him not get the whole thing. Still clinging to hope he won't make final 2.
Want to mention I give my CBD to kitties straight from the dropper. It's tasteless, they don't mind & they can be pretty squirmy for 'med time's. Shouldn't be detected in food, mine are always 'on to me' when I add anything to their food.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo, who is age wise more adult, and has two kids, said he wants to take a year off and "tour"

He also talked to Christmas about being an influencer. He may not realize that the successful influencers often work hard at that job. Oh, I think he thinks being a podcaster is a simple gig, just sit around saying "YO" to people..

They all seem to forget at times that there was a pandemic when they entered the house ...

Except for Cody, who thinks it is a myth, or that he is immune.

That is good to know about Ian and his winnings. Jun Song bought her apartment in NYC. Jordan bought a house for her family. I imagine that others did use winnings to pay off loans or do something useful, but for some, this seems to be the gateway to more reality tv and other game seeking activities.

I still feel sad that some who actually were heading for meaningful careers, like nursing or teaching, are now podcasters.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Something tells me Cody can't leave his mommy who probably coddles him. His brother Paulie was living at home until he met Cara Maria on The Challenge, he moved to Montana where she lives. He MAY have moved back home to NJ with mommy and daddy recently, not sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes it is speculation based upon some key phrases that Nicole and Cody say to each other. Clearly one would pay the taxes. I once shared a referral bonus three ways. I had the lowest taxable income at the time, but I also took the taxes into consideration before giving the other two their portions. And we all lived in the same state. But with $500k and two states.. More complicated.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Isn’t the “loophole” for sharing BB winnings that fellow players may receive “gifts,” but not “cash” gifts? Isn’t that how some players have “shared?” Didn’t some gal give a guy a motorcycle as a thank you?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody/Nicole in Kitchen, no sign of Enzo. Xmas is lounging on the couch in the backyard babbling about herself. Nothing game-related, just self-promotion. When I clicked onto that camera, she was discussing how workouts encourage her bowels to eliminate... so I switched cameras!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo is up, talking over the railing to Cody/Nicole. Cody plans on starting a late-night talk show from the BB house. He wants to call it “Late Night Talks With Califiore.” Enzo suggests “Getting Cozy With Cody.” Cody LOVES it, says “THAT’S IT!” It is scheduled for 10 pm... guess that means they will go back to bed after breakfast, since they will have to be awake by 9:45 tonight in time for this talk show...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is now making her pitch to Cody in the comic room. Nicole is alone on the backyard couch. Enzo walks through the comic room, so Xmas/Cody move into the Key Room. Cody is saying he still needs to think, then says he’s just going to go with his gut... he’s so bad at communicating!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I heard Nicole bought Corey a car after season 18

How time changes things, Victor didn't vote for Nicole to win and is now engaged to her so is inadvertently enjoying the winnings via a home with Nicole

Corey did vote for Nicole to win, scored a car from it, and then dumped her

Yes, Calimom, that was Survivor Australia, Tina Wesson bought Colby (that got 2nd place and had dominated the season) a motorcycle.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks gbcole, now I remember who/what/when that happened!
Nicole is sunning on a lounger in the backyard, Cody/Xmas are eating breakfast at the couch/seating area in backyard.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
If I'm not mistaken Dr. Will "invested" in Mike Boggies restaurant. Can't imagine how that turned out...oh wait...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok is anyone else watching how much can Enzo eat 😂😂😂
At least 4 pieces of toast and 3 eggs

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now he took the left over pasta omg how is he so thin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was listening to Cody/Nicole gassing up Xmas. They were enduring her sage advice and telling her how amazing and smart she is. She was giving Cody life advice and he was pretending to absorb it. Xmas did not realize they were giving her a Pre-Jury Management session, I’m sure she is actually believing they admire her and her words of wisdom!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole went indoors to the Key Room, talking to herself about clothes she brought yet hasn’t worn, clothes she wants to buy... she returned to the backyard, where Xmas is STILL yapping about her favorite subject—herself! I can’t wait to hear Cody retell this to Enzo... I’m sure his head is about to explode!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody is hitting balls at the pool table. Xmas is on the couch, Nicole is on the hammock. They are talking about how Covid-19 is spread, what they first thought, what they’ve heard/learned, and their hopes for how it will be when they leave. Button Boy has allowed this convo to continue!