TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 18, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Rieann, good plan.

I gave up my feeds a couple of weeks ago when I found that CBS had billed me for them when I was supposed to be in a second free month.

Anyway, I keep up by listening to Taran and Reality Recaps, and posting the tweets.

It's all I needed to know what was going on. Oh and when I remembered I did watch the show to see the comps, other than that I just muted the show and played my computer games.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Cody should really think about jury here and cut Nicole, it would help him with votes. If they let her get to the end again, as a jury, I would vote for her over the guys because she cut Memphis and they other two guys were not smart enough to vote her out.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Totally, Bamagirl.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
As you know Dipo, you've been much better off with that plan of just following along on podcasts or websites. Calimom, I STRONGLY 2nd your awesome 5:09pm post. You just know Cody is getting ready for his B&B closeup. The link of him acting in one of these threads is brutal to watch, oh he's terrible. He needs to get over himself in the worst way. Profuse apologies in advance for getting off topic...Rieann I'm jealous! I have a bag of delicious 'funny' grape taffy for certain, ahem, "female symptoms" but not touching it as I'm hoping to get employed soon. Taking precautions 😬 my 2 cats have CBD in them right now, one I give for stress, and the other for inflammation. I just started using it this week and it's working amazingly! Luv the homeopathic alternatives, I hate effects of pharmaceuticals and steroids. Glad to live in a state where lovely boutique dispensaries are opening everywhere.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It is a whole new world to experience this in my fifties. I think I would have had a completely different life if I got high in High School. Hahaha

Can really bake your noodle. 😉

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, I shut the thread down.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Well, not really with this season.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
LOL, you didn't shut it down. I'm on East coast time, winding down here. You enjoy your night Rianne, we'll hopefully have SOMETHING that brings all of us joy regarding BB this week 😜

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This thread has become a ghost town, just like the BB house! All the fun HGs were evicted or are in the Jury House... they should switch them— put Cody/Enzo/Nicole in the jury house and show us a taped/scripted segment of them once a week. Show us all the Jury members 24/7!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was watching a podcast.

Zoesox, how do you give your card CBD? What is the formay? I think Katniss might benefit..

And a friend's cat, Marley, has asthma..

In earlier seasons I dreaded the time when they got cards and just went into marathon card games..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Their backgammon sessions are on par with those card games! I wish they would have given them soft dice, I hate hearing them roll those dice. And BB needs to get those damn balls away from the boys, the bouncing sound echoes and it’s relentless...
I don’t think these sounds would bother me as much if the show would have decent sound/mics... but when I have my volume turned almost all the way and then they roll the dice/bounce the ball—I want to scream! Because of course THOSE sounds come through loud and clear!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
The theory I heard is that the pre-alliance has all along planned to split the money. This is why , when it seemed OBVIOUS to make a big move getting rid of someone- nobody has done it. Ugh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Trust me shuffling cards are crazymaking too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Derrick gets a percentage?

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I cannot sleep tonight! First I'll chime in with a valid BB post saying I thought it was against most reality show rules that winners split their winnings with other contestants. That being said shouldn't Cody and Nicole be disqualified and removed from the show? And then have and so in Christmas default as final two?? A girl can dream...
SeaMonkey, I started my cat Samson on the CBD drops last weekend for what I suspect is inflammation in his upper respiratory system. I suspected asthma but my vet said it's not. Something may have developed when he was a stray or in shelter so I've been trying a number of things to try and manage it without having to put him on awful prescriptions or steroids. I got this at Pet supply,https://medterracbd.com/category-pets Been giving him almost a full dropper (He's 20 pounds, not fat! Just a big boy) four different times this week. Also decided to try Rescue Remedy, mix 3 drops with little water and give to him using syringe. I don't give these doses together, don't want to overload his kidneys. Started grain free diet as well. This protocol in 7 days alone has shockingly stopped much of his spastic coughs that happened several times a day. And it's made him super playful, he's been running around the house with Sassy the past few mornings looking for trouble. He feels like a million bucks! I'm really amazed by this. I definitely encourage anyone with a fur baby with a similar issue to give the CBD a shot. Says can help with arthritis and various other aches and pains, not specifically breathing problems. But I'm aware marijuana and CBD contains anti-inflammatory properties so I gave it a shot. Tried on Sassy, she can be a bit of a skitty kitty. Today she was on her back rolling around purring loudly, she's never done that before. She turns 3 this month and my boy is 4 years in case you're curious. Here's link to the other product 💟http://www.bachflower.com/rescue-remedy-pets-bach-flower/
Sorry for lengthy post!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Calimom, again I agree! Wish they'd fill the snoozy Sunday, I mean Monday, episodes with jury. I miss Da'Vonne, but downside would be seeing Dani's constant puss. Does she ever smile?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
So Cody can't use the Veto, right.

I think that Christmas is on her way out.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, it is against the rules to agree to split the winnings. All we're hearing seeing is viewer speculation. None of these conspiracy theories have been proven to be true.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If Cody wins 500K, I don't see him splitting it with Nicole who previously already won 500K

Ian has said after taxes it's 300K

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, we give some of our foster dogs CBD to help with anxiety. It comes in a liquid/oil form with a dropper. You can just put a couple of drops on their favorite food. Some is bacon flavored, but I usually just get the unflavored kind.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If/when Cody wins, I would actually feel better knowing he had to (secretly) share his (after tax) $300k with a few people. Just knowing he could never admit to it and would have to live with that burden... he would use a lot of his portion to move out with his lady. I’d hope he does something nice for his parents. He said he wants to take a nice vacation. If he does share any of it, I’m guessing it will all be gone very soon.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I hope he finally pays off those student loans he's been talking about since season 16!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Early in this season I heard Cody say he blew it with the 2nd place money from season 16 because he didn't go back to work for over a year

Ian, on the other hand, said he took his 300K (after taxes) and returned to living the broke life, like he didn't have that money, so he still does have it

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought Cody said he did use the money to pay his student loans...?