TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 17, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I checked out of this season so long ago.

So luckily that means I don't care one way or the other.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The ONLY revenge will be the lackluster finale, no matter who wins. No huge audience, cheering, confetti... no parties, backyard interviews, no record-breaking fan requests on social media. I’m assuming no Bold & Beautiful cameo appearances? Also, when they access their social media accounts they will see what the true fans think/saw/heard!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
SIGH. Of COURSE Cody won. Wouldn't it be a stupid move to keep Nicole? Think how emasculating it would it be for him & Enzo to (potentially) allow a female to be the first TWO time winner of BB. Nicole has been on fire in comps (not until towards the very end of season of course), keeping Christmas is the only true strategic game move this week, correct? I just want to make sure I am not missing something. Then again they wouldn't know a true strategic move if it hit them over the head. I miss the good old days on BB. Houseguests didn't play scared. They need to do an OG season and bring back food comps (no slop!), hardcore endurance comps (remember when HOH comp would go on for 5 or more hours??), Pandora's Box, Coup D'Etat, move in a mime to annoy all of them for 24 hours, more punishments, more diversity, more luxury comps. This has to be the worst season ever & there's been some pretty horrible ones. I hope Christmas stays. Christmas for the season win. Yay....not. SIGH.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Again a 2 hour finale what a waste of time. So glad I cut the feeds over a month ago.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
According to Janelle on her instagram live last night with Kaysar, if BB lets her talk during the finale (via zoom) she will let it rip what she thinks of the season.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've pretty much checked out this season also. I check here daily to see if anything is going on.

Really, at this point the perfect ending to this game would be Enzo coming in 3rd AGAIN, Cody coming in 2nd AGAIN and Nicole coming in 1st AGAIN. I don't know how Cody can lose the game now though.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Zoesox, more needed to be thrown into the mix especially when they see how down the tubes the season was going.

I think production did the bare minimum

But seeing how awful last season also was, they need to step in and mix it up. Make it more fun for viewers!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I shut off the feeds and rely on RHAP's Taran every morning to keep me up to date (besides reading here, of course, but we've all given up for the most part)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I love that you have stuck with it and give great posts that often make me laugh

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gbcole, nice to have this site to come and vent with everyone. I think we're all on the same page for the first time, hahaha. I've been coming here since season one & no other site compares. There are such wonderful & genuine people here. Thank you Mods for keeping it classy, that is what draws me to TVCH, it's not a cesspool of name calling & criticisms. And thank you so much to those who have recapped, stuck with live feeds, screen pics etc.....you all have been so entertaining & funny! Looking forward to to next season, hoping for the best. God willing, I know we'll all be here.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
SIGH. Of COURSE Cody won. Wouldn't it be a stupid move to keep Nicole? Think how emasculating it would it be for him & Enzo to (potentially) allow a female to be the first TWO time winner of BB. Nicole has been on fire in comps (not until towards the very end of season of course), keeping Christmas is the only true strategic game move this week, correct? I just want to make sure I am not missing something.

I totally agree, Zoesox. If he does keep Nicole, at this stage, I really hope Nicole takes the win. That would be awesome. Yep, I said it. Lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cody should boot Nicole.

Taran (or Rob?) has a theory that rules aside, Cody, Nicole and their mothers have a plan to share the winnings. That would explain their allegiance to each other.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It'd be funny if Cody didn't want to honor that deal so cut Nicole and took Enzo to the final 2 if in the position of choice

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish we could have a Q&A with the producers of BB. I would like to know why they enforce the “no napping” rule when the house is FULL of people, yet let the F5 sleep all day/night and the viewers are still PAYING to watch? We want rebates!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Thanks for confirming my doubts Rieann! And that would be funny if Cody did that.
Heck, why not give this season a HUGE "Middle Finger" and hope Enzo wins it all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone still believe that comps are rigged for certain players to win? If it were true, I would think BB would have rigged them to get Cody voted out.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
CaliMom, unsure how far back you've watched the show. On early seasons, they used to give them arts and crafts, or something to do so they'd at least have to interact with each other

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I wish they had more of the win by chance comps, not always endurance, physical or mental. Like get one swing of a golf club & who gets in lowest number hole, something like that. I think 'pots n pans Josh' won one of the final comps in his season doing that, granted I wanted to put my head thru the wall when that happened.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
They have been having a pretty nice dinner and now they want alcohol

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
thanks! I see you Seamonkey

Lobster

04-13-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lobster a private message Print Post    
I haven't been here since I think Thursday morning. It took me about 20 minutes to catch up. There was a time not too long ago , even this late in the season that it would have taken 20 hours!

This season felt like a badly written and acted reality show spoof.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sea. If he keeps her it would seem to confirm that. Wow.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope they all surprise me but I am not thrilled with any of the final 4, or 5..

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm not either, Sea. But at this point... tonight... I am fantasizing a Cody defeat. 2020 is bleak.

I'm high.

Gotta self medicate. #edibles2020

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, I’ve been here since Season ONE, like a lot of others I forgot my password and had to start over...
It’s this group that keeps me going, and keeps me coming back each season! I really miss the HGs having to EARN the stuff they now expect and/take for granted. They used to get more booze, yet had less creature comforts.