TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 17, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read that, besides this being Christmas, who is dramatic and deluded in general, that she did not choose Memphis to play for in the luxury comp, which could affect his jury vote (if she survived to final 2). And then there is Nicole picking Memphis, and winning.. Oops, maybe he would vote for Nicole..

I have to guess that Nicole's friends on the jury wonder why she picked Memphis, not them.. But how would she choose?

Anyway that may be one reason for the crying.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I read that she was made to wait til last to go into the DR.

Low on the production totem pole!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
We don’t know how it happened and how they picked

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True, we really do not, just that Christmas really regrets not picking Memphis and is salty that Nicole fpdid, and Nicole won. Also that Enzo out her on the block and that Enzo wants her, should she win POV, to take Nicole out, while she wants Cody out.

We are allowed to speculate... 😇

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When the show airs, we’ll see how they chose their comp partner. I don’t even know whom she DID choose, just that she’s saying she feels terrible for not going with her gut and choosing her friend, Memphis. So it sounds as if she “could” have chosen him, yet didn’t. We know Memphis, he will not have hurt feelings over this, esp since he got 10k!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Feeds just switched to Animals... must be POV time 🤞
I’d love to see Xmas come through with a win, so I guess I should expect to see Cody wearing that necklace when feeds return, bouncing that annoying ball, tongue sticking out across the corner of his mouth, interspersed with snot snorts—cuz, 2020...
While I (impatiently) wait for their return, I’m off to watch “The Haunting of Bly Manor,” since I finished “Ratched” in 2 days!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
There has not been one single time this season that the feeds have returned with what I have wanted.

So I'm preparing myself for the obvious...most likely Cody wins and if not him then Nicole

It's three against one today so the odds are so against Xmas

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am dying to see why Nic didnt pick Dayvonne in that luxury comp.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Twitter is saying Cody won

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Jokers saying Cody won

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So many comps suited to Cody's ability

Cody telling Nicole if Enzo even tries to get him to keep Xmas, he'll go off

He's promising Nicole there's no way he's keeping Xmas

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I foresee Enzo going out in third place again!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cody, talking to himself, said it was risky but worth it to throw HOH to Enzo.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Mostly talking to Derrick.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting earlier in the day when they were talking about where is Enzo, and Cody said probably sleeping like he's been all season.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody telling Derrick to be at finale night if possible

Yeah not happening Cody and not just for Covid reasons

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Enzo looking like he knows he's screwed

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He keeps shouting out to Derrick... so hopefully Cody won’t be invited to ever play again. He’s begging Derrick to be there on Finale night!
I hope the next comp is who has the shortest hair, or who can make the biggest messy bun hairdo! Here’s some other comp ideas, BB:
1. Quietest chewer
2. Keep tongue inside mouth
3. Who can avoid bouncing a ball

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody won the veto and he's celebrating like he just won the game.

Which, to be fair, he pretty much has. #BB22

Twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This season continues to disappoint.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I canceled the feeds just now. I've only missed two seasons - BB9 and BB5. This season was pretty much unwatchable.

I've mostly just checked here and Jokers for info. Even the # of posts has been so low this season.

I hope they get all new players next time. I really enjoyed Tyler's first season. That group played the game.

Cody has worked the hardest for the win. Will he make another $500K mistake?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody can beat anyone at this point so no mistake to be made this time around

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JImmer, yep, this year sucks!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
At least I had the feeds free for the entire season thanks to promo codes

And when BB was a total bore which was most of the time, I watched Love Island with the CBS account and really liked it

I loved BB20, I had so much fun that season. Course for someone that was a Level 6 fan, that is

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Man, there goes the only chance of trying to 'liven' this boring season...sigh!!!