TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 17, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://newcelebworld.com/tv-movies/big-brother-luxury-competition-the-final-four-got-to-play-for-money/

More about the luxury comp.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
all our hope is on Christmas winning POV!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
7m
Kaysar and I going live in 5 on IG #BB22

More fun than the feeds.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
What is Ig? And how do I get there?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/janellepierzina/live/

?They are so cute!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That IG Live with Janelle and Kaysar was so fun and hilarious. Better than live feeds. I love them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They had me laughing so hard!!

And she spilled some tea. LOL. Those evicted before jury will not be at the finale, they will be there by a zoom call.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is BEGGING to be called to the DR next. She got out of bed to eat a bowl of cereal at the kitchen island, now she’s back in bed, with sunglasses on. She said this is NOT surrendering/giving up, it’s just taking a day... tomorrow it’s back to battle! Enzo is in HoH room, Cody is now out of bed, sitting at the still-HUGE dining table, studying wall photos of HGs...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Janelle thought she was spilling tea on not coming back for the finale

I knew it would be by zoom

There's no way BB can handle everyone coming back that have been out of quarantine and living their lives

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Heard a tiny bit of Cody and Nicole's study session. Dang, if it's a "days" comp, it's theirs to lose. They know them so well!

Christmas needs to stop worrying about Memphis and get to studying!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Janelle, like some of us, is surprised she is now rooting for Christmas.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Will Memphis leave with more money than Xmas, even though she stayed in the house a week longer than him? (assuming noms stay the same, that is...)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is in DR, Cody just went up to HoH to talk w/Enzo...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas gets out of bed, then asked the camera: “oh, are you still on ME? Have you been watching me the entire TIME?” Then she adjusts her hair, mugs to the camera and says “it hasn’t been very exciting..” she is 100% correct about that! (then again, she is NEVER exciting, in my opinion!)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is out of the DR. She is in the kitchen with guys, they are eating her crockpot concoction—they call it “soup,” she said she was making a sort of “sauce,” like the stuff you make with a roast... they guys pour a bowl, top it with TONS of Parmesan cheese, and they are inhaling it!
Nicole Ana Xmas in bathroom area, Nicole tells her she knows she’s upset, but if she wants to talk, Nicole is there for her, she’s just giving her space. Xmas hurries back to bed, asks BB to turn off the lights, they don’t, she starts crying—AGAIN.. Cody enters and sits on her bed “are you alright?...” she goes through her feelings about the day’s devastation...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh dear GOD... the only thing more annoying than the sound of the bro-dudes bouncing a ball as they shoot/miss the basket, is the sound of Enzo shuffling in his slippers. He seems to be channeling Natalie as his clop-clop is just as horrible as hers was!
To make it so much worse, he is following the path Memphis did daily upstairs—back and forth, clop-clop-CLOP 😱🙀🙉

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
So are we saying that Christmas lost a LUXURY COMP and is devastated about that OR is it that she misses Memphis? I'm confused. (Nothing new there.)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Typecast, Xmas will tell you in this youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNc3DTlVtl0

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
She's just feeling bad for herself. All an act as she loves playing to the cameras. Just give her an audience.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
All of those things that she is talking about being upset about are things that I would probably complain about if I was in the house. That is why I would never be a houseguest. We know Christmas doesn't know how to deal with obstacles appropriately, which to me means she shouldn't be in that house but to BB means she is perfect for the house.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gbcole!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When she goes home and sees/reads//hears about all the rude stuff Memphis said about her, she’ll be mad she ever wasted ONE tear on that guy. She should know the type of guy her “best friend” is—he’ll be GLAD she didn’t choose him because he won MONEY! She claims she thinks like a dude, but clearly she’s thinking all girly-girl about this silliness...and if what she is saying is true (but we know it isn’t) why the hell DIDN’T she choose him?! She sure loves to rewrite history and it’s so convenient how she is never at fault in her retells!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
doesnt she have a boyfriend? why is she crying of memphis?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m assuming she’s feeling sorry for herself, realizing she’s the target, 4th on this totem pole. She wants us to believe she’s sad about losing Memphis, she said she was sad when he left but she couldn’t allow herself to show it that night because she had to focus on the HoH comp and she didn’t want the others to think she was “weak.” When has Xmas EVER been able to shelve her emotions for 24 hours and then let them loose?! She’s not fooling anyone. She’s having a pity party of one, and I’m happy to see it. She has boasted all season about her great social game, how she strategically placed herself in all the best spots/alliances. She said she was a comp beast. NONE of that is true, the emperor has no clothes, and now she’s claiming she’s an “underdog” but won’t go down without a fight... she can’t have it both ways. This is just like her last season. People brought her along as a number/shield. She was not a threat/leader. She tries to rewrite history. Not sure if she believes it, but I sure DON’T.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I don't believe her either. Can't stand
her.