TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 16, 2020 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Enzo did what's best for his game- if Xmas had won HOH, he'd would have been gone if Cody or Nicole won POV..

His best move now is not to even try for POV- so he doesn't have to choose who gets the eviction vote. He knows if Xmas doesn't win POV she's gone; if she wins POV my guess is she votes Cody out (Cody won't take her to F2 over Enzo- Nicole might, and Enzo might take her over Nicole if Cody is gone). At worse Xmas goes and it's 2 on 1 maybe (who knows if Cody actually takes Nicole over him at F2, though if Cody wants to win he should take her- he knows Nicole won't take him).

Enzo I believe only needs to get to F2 to win- he's liked by a lot of the jury, and the other 3 have issues.

Cody needs to be against anyone except Enzo at F2 to win.

Nicole and Xmas need to be against each other at F2 to have any chance at winning- and it could be the closest of any possible F2 combo jury-wise...

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Can't believe I'm having to root for Christmas to win. The ONLY way this week can be interesting is if she wins POV. Which means she won't 🤦‍♀️

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same! Christmas for POV.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo wants to gun for POV. He and Cody never on the block. But that gives Cody the power to evict Christmas, which is not what Enzo wants. He needs to help Christmas won veto, let Cody briefly taste the block on his way out the door.

But he wants Nicole out, which is not going to happen.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
So, there is hope for this season after all?? Xmas for the POV win and vote Cody out...who knew that we could have 2 women in the F3?! Praying to the power of veto gods for Xmas to win and finally put a stop to the 'good old boys club' of always getting their way.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Talk going on in hoh between Christmas and Enzo I think she is making some valid points and I think he is listening... will see if he talks to Cody about this convo...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Enzo is all talk and no action. I never believe anything he says

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why is it on animals for so long... he’s only got 2 out of 3 people to choose from, and everyone already knows it will be both females...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I gave up on watching the show and live feeds after the triple eviction. I guess that huge twist didn’t have the effect on me that CBS/BB were hoping for. 🙄 The remaining HG are just too annoying or boring.

I’ve been keeping up by reading here, Twitter and watching Taran.

I had to come here to post a BIG LAUGH at Memphis, the mastermind who had THREE opportunities to get a prior winner out of the house, getting evicted by that prior winner.

While he focused his energy on David, the newbie, his big, smug accomplishments were evicting Nicole A, Da’Vonne (the comp beasts lol) and finally, after trying and trying, evicted the rookie player. Good job..... I guess.

Dan must be SO proud. 🥴

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I cracked up at Memphis’ words last night when he said something like: “if you want to know how to play a good game, watch and listen...” then he proceeded to map out his master plan and brag about how there was no way he could be voted out over Xmas, due to his strategic alliances... oops!....
then of course to Julie he cavalierly says “it’s a game...” we KNOW he’s pissed about wasting all these months away from his real life just to finish in 5th place, and have to live with all those evictees!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They played a luxury comp and Nicole won 10k...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
looks like some of the jury came back to play in the comp too as partners of the F4- apparently Memphis also won $10K (and Xmas was crying about it-sounds like she had the chance to pick him for the comp but didn't)..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Xmas honestly believes her own hype and came in expecting to DOMINATE this season. She has fallen flat, taken credit for wins which were GIVEN to her, and she is the worst poor sport I’ve ever seen. Far from the “comp beast” she claims to be. I wish her comic would have been her running far behind people, yelling “hey guys, wait for ME! I have another story of how amazing I am, and how advanced Loyal is! Hey...guys? Where ARE you?!”

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Xmas does believe her own hype Cali, which makes her so hard to watch. She's just awful, everything about her.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I know it is evil of me to hope that Zeb is watching Xmas crying her eyes out because she misses Memphis, but I just... can't... help... myself...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Cali, Memphis schooling the people voting him out makes me *almost* wish I watched the show. Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OT: looks like ED is being dragged all over Twitter for his racism and misogyny by BB Alumni. Looks like Paul has had enough abuse from him and posted the offensive things that ED has been saying forever. Glad he is finally being held accountable.

Saying the “n” word on a podcast with the Reilly sisters seems to be the catalyst thats got a lot of people calling him out.

Another wonderful surprise for Dani when she gets back to the real world.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is ED?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, nevermind. I figured it out.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Who is ed?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick, Dick Donoto—Dani’s dad

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Never thought of him as Ed...

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Evil Dick (ED).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they dont speak so Dani wont care.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is loading up the crockpot, but it's already 6 o'clock there, when are they going to eat dinner?