TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 16, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody and Enzo are so smug.. Please let them at least be on the block.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran is right.

The only way for Cody to go is

Memphis booted.

ENZO wins HOH.

CHRISTMAS wins POV and blogs Cody.

Enzo and Nicole wouldn't boot Cody.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If Xmas only wins POV and not HOH-

If it's Nicole/Cody as the noms- Cody won't take her to F2 over Enzo, but do you want Nicole having a shot at getting to F2- and do you trust her to take you over Enzo?

If it's Nicole/Enzo- I think you have to get rid of Enzo- it'll be 2 v 1 in any case, but the odds might be slightly better for Xmas to get to Part 3 of the last HOH comp against Cody/Nicole then Cody/Enzo...then you take your chances...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't think enzo is going anywhere. He's not good in comps. I think he's seen as a non-entity as far as game play.
POV is the power position this week and I'm hoping Christmas wins it if she's still there. At least it could stir the pot a bit.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo (so far) has won more than Nicole, and he’s much more popular/liked by HGs, Jury, AND viewers...
Nicole keeps getting comments written about her outfits. Her combo choices are extremely at odds. The way I would describe it:
Imagine you’re Nicole’s mom trying to get Nicole to leave her warm cozy bed on a cold winter morn in Ubly... You’re running late, so finally you just tell her if she gets out of bed RIGHT NOW, she’ll get to choose her own outfit—voila!—Nicole’s “style” is born... (you’re welcome)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo???

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yep looks like Enzo has the key around his neck

Xmas looks sick

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is that the HOH key around his neck?

He says I have to win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christmas def did not win.

Cody hiding behind sunglasses 😎

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I forget that they played earlier, so nothing is fresh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This is good. Now Christmas just needs to win The veto and she will vote out Cody perfection!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo has a stack of photographs.

Nicole must be in DR.

Great job, production! Suck all the life out of this.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

The only way for Cody to go is

Memphis booted.

ENZO wins HOH.

CHRISTMAS wins POV and blogs Cody.

Enzo and Nicole wouldn't boot Cody.

Seamonkey, is there NO workaround for your auto-correct? I like to read your posts, but so often these days they turn out to be gibberish when a key word is auto-corrected, and we cannot even guess what it is supposed to be. Christmas blogs Cody is the only way Cody goes?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
boots.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, where is Nicole, DR??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why is Enzo so freaked out? He is going to final three, his nominations really do not matter, since POV has the power.

He looks like he lost everything! He won.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh, per Jokers, he says Cody wants Christmas out, I want Christmas in.I

Fun your own HOH, Enzo!

I wonder if HOH room is closed and he got pictures and letter

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
He is freaked out Nicole going to the final three. He wants Xmas to go to the final three. He wants to separate Nicole from Cody.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What happened to their strict rule of “we must do what the HoH WANTS?! “
If Cody wanted Xmas out, he should have won and put her on the block, yo, that’s IT! C’mon, yo, that what I’m tryin’ to SAY! Relax! It’s ENOUGH already...

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Bravo, Calimom! GREAT impression of Enzo, Yo!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sounds like that HOH comp caused some divide

Nicole and Cody are upset with Enzo

Nicole said Enzo was selfish and Cody said that he (Cody) doesn't just play for himself

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I heard them complain that Christmas coached Enzo to eliminate Cody..

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It would be funny if the Otev curse lives on

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
It troubles me that these people are always talking about getting more liquor and getting drunk. Priorities!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
JuJU!!!! OG is looking for you in the games thread!!