TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Memphis comes into the Key Room. He tells her how he had trouble sleeping due to his back. Xmas asks him if Cody is in the DR. Memphis tells her Cody is sleeping in the BR.

STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Xmas decides to talk to the cams some more. She's talking about what she's done in this game to win.

"I made outside alliances. I made huge move to protect my alliance. When I came out of my HOH I should have been the target but I wasn't due to my social game".

#BB22 Xmas- "On the block 3 times. Every time the perceived target went home because I had the big relationships in the house. I was never seen as a huge target. My game was to come in and make relationships to protect me." She names off Kaysar, Bay and Ian.

#BB22 Xmas- "Everybody wanted to work with me. I had to hand pick who to work with. I've had Enzo in my pocket this whole time. Protecting me the whole time, when I needed it.

#BB22 Xmas (Con't)- "But I didn't need it. I didn't win veto but I didn't need the protection either because I had the relationships and the votes to stay. I never sweated when I was on the block. I won comps when I needed to and protected my alliance when I needed to".

#BB22 Xmas- "I was straight up with everyone. I didn't tell you were safe when you weren't. Even with Nicole, when Tyler came in to flip the vote (she winks at the cam), then I repaired that relationship. Even though she put me on the block I'm not her target".

#BB22 Xmas- "Cody put me on the block. I wasn't the target. Tyler had messed with that. I was never worried." She mentions winning Safety Suite. She didn't back down from being called out and stood her ground when she made a decision.

STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Nicole is still in the HOH room alone running down all of the weekly information since day one of the start of BB All Stars #BB22

#BB22 Enzo is cooking something in the kitchen. He stirs it and walks to the Living Room saying "I'm old as f*ck. I'm old as f*ck"

STARS!!

#BB22 Nicole tells us that she doesn't care that we can always see her granny panties. "I don't care. I'm good with it".

She's really pumped up today. She see a bruise and says it's because she always goes hard. She wished someone would quiz her. "I feel the best I ever have".

#BB22 Nicole says she's studied a lot this season because "I'm not going out like that. Just need to take a deep breath."

Nicole runs over the eviction order and voting tallies for each eviction. She says she will take a break after this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Nicole is now downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat. She asks Enzo if he slept better when he went downstairs from the HOH room early this morning. He said he slept alright.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.39pm ...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Nicole and Enzo in the kitchen. Nicole is telling him that they only have a Subway by her and it's attached to a gas station. She says that was her first job. She asks Enzo if he's ever had a Subway pizza. He says he didn't even know Subway made pizza.

#BB22 Memphis is upstairs walking. He stops to talk over the railing to Nicole downstairs about how franchise restaurants work.

#BB22 Nicole tells Enzo and Memphis that Vic was the cow mascot for Chick-fil-A. They all laugh. She says he's had about 40 jobs.

STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Cody is finally up and about. He's in the kitchen and wearing his sunglasses. Cody does not seem to be his normal jovial self today.

Nicole says they are definately not getting a family montage today.

STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Feeds are back with Nicole telling Memphis that Victor is not allowed to hang out with Memphis or Enzo one on one.
Nicole-Enzo, I hear what you say
Enzo-We would go golfing.

#BB22
Memphis is telling Cody he never wore a shirt at the beginning.
Nicole says they were three people who didn't wear shirts and she was "like geeze Louise"
Cody says it was him, Tyler and Kaysar.
Cody-Live feeds...
STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Feeds back to
Enzo-Time to be bougee. Put my shades on.
He and Cody say you trying being in a house for weeks with lights everywhere.
#BB22
Cody is in the HOH with Nicole
Cody-Okay Taylor is charging.
Nicole-yah, don't say anything but Enzo always leave it on at night.

#BB22
Cody and Nicole start a game of backgammon.
Nicole-Are you still blindsiding him?
Cody says they haven't talked about it
Nicole says to warn her if he's not. She asks if he talks to Xmas
Cody says he doesn't know what to say bc of what Enzo told her.

#BB22
Cody and Nicole decide they are going to ask each other study questions before the roll. If they get it right they get to move.

#BB22
Nicole-Xmas is probably studying right now.
Cody says she just went into the bathroom.
Cody-If you think she's going to be that hard to beat we can just send her home.
Nicole-No, I just think she's studying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole-Two more weeks to finale night whether we're ready or not. And we won't be casting a vote.
Cody-nope
Nicole-which is pretty cool.

#BB22
Nicole-I won't feel better until after veto. You will feel better tomorrow because you will win HOH.
Cody-yah
STARS

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
yackety yack carries on.. Memphis told Christmas he might vote for Nicole if she makes it to finals, because she got there as a former winner - Christmas said Committee protected her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Memphis to Xmas-
M- If you look at Nicole and im a jury memober, I am looking at Nicole in the final 2 thinking ‘holy sh*t, someone who won a season made it to the end of the season.’

Memphis to Xmas- But, now if it wasnt an all star season and she made it to the end and she was up against a newbie..the newbie would probabaly win. Similar to a Dan and Ian situation

#BB22
Memphis to Xmas-I think it being an all star season and everyone has played the game and been in the house before ..I think there is a possibility she could win this game. Idk if you agree with that..But if i was in Jury id be like ‘how did this girl make it again'

#BB22
Xmas- I would be thinking the same thing but my counter would be that she has Cody protecting her all the way to the end. She didnt win sh*t, not bc she didnt have to but bc she couldnt. And then when the odds were in her favor, only a few ppl left, thats when she won

#BB22
Xmas- Me, i have won one out of every cateogry. I was willing to do..I went the distance for the committee.

#BB22
Memphis- So, thats what I feel about Nicole. Cody, I think he has played a relly good game. I dont think its been perfect but I am only seeing it from my angle. I dont know his strategy. But he was a huge member of the committee. He won 3 HOH’s and a few POVs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Memphis- So him winning that really kept the committee in line.
Xmas- Helped.
Memphis- Helped. So i think thats an angle for him. I think his social game is really good. There might be some ppl in Jury who dont like him but I think the majority does.

#BB22
Memphis- I dont think i would say i would be scared to go up against Cody in the final two, but if i had a choice I wouldnt.

#BB22
Memphis thinks if Xmas is final 2 with Cody that her and Cody will have similar arguments for their case to win. But, if she were up against Nicole, it would look too good for Nicole to of made it to final 2 being a previous winner.

#BB22
Christmas doesnt think that Cody made any big moves. He got out Tyler once the committee was already done. She said she got someone who was actively trying to go over 4/6 of the committee members.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22
Christmas says that Nicole has a downfall in her personal relationships with how she lies to Da’Vonne and Ian, lied to David. I could slaughter her in being able to of played a cleaner game.

#BB22
Memphis is a bit afraid of Enzo bc he could also be looked at as a floater but also he hasnt been anyones target and never sat on the block. Thats huge in this house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
57m
Cody: "honestly, I'd rather not tell him at all"
Enzo: "and just blindside him?"
Cody: "yeah bro"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22
Enzo- I wish they would tell us what the HOH comp is tomorrow
Cody- That would be great, but why would they do that
Enzo- To prep us, yo. so we can strategize

#BB22
Enzo- I keep thinking if I didnt save Nicole, how everything would have developed. Dave would have been there. Would he have left instead of Dani? I think about that stuff.
Cody- Tyler woulda won HOH and then Dani woulda went home anyway. So then Dave woulda been in here

#BB22
Enzo-So Dave woulda been final 6.
Cody- Mhm.But then I woulda won the next HOH
Enzo-u woulda put up Dave and Tyler
Cody-No, Dave and Xmas, and sent Xmas home.
Enzo- Got it, so it would be..
Cody- You, me Tyler, Memphis, Dave in the final 5. The who won that HOH who knows

#BB22
Enzo- I think we played it right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
48m
for what it's worth, I don't think there's any hanky-panky between them - I think their whispers and laundry are about some money-making scheme they want to do after BB, and they're afraid we'll steal the idea

but Memphmas speculation is all we got for entertainment, so

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.44pm ...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22
Current feeds- Everyone except Nicole is in the picture room reminicing about past seasons.

#BB22
Christmas, Enzo, Cody and Memphis are discussing who could win AFP. they think Janelle or Nicole A. Cody says if someone who left week 2 wins then they KNOW they really suck. Enzo suggests Nicole F and Cody says she isnt getting it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22
Feeds are back to Xmas camera talking-Be the Big Brother season 22 all star winner. Nobody thought I was going to be able to do it again bc they didn't see my skills my first season. They didn't know I was a monster.

#BB22
Xmas-and that is why I'm in final 5, headed into final 4, going to win HOH to secure my spot in the final 3 and choose who I want in final 2. I've been waiting for this for 3 years. Well 2 years.

#BB22
Xmas-I'm sad Memphis is leaving but if that's what requires for me to continue in this game that's what it requires. And you guys are seeing me on finale night pitching my case.

#BB22
Xmas-I set myself up with the best alliances with the committee, inside the committee and outside the committee.
STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Nicole is laying in bed in the HOH room while talking with Christmas. She tells Chritams to get her mind ready to go. Christmas says she feels fiery this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 There's life in the HOH Room between Memphis, Christmas and Nicole. Memphis says he whopped Christmas's butt. She denies this. Nicole asks, "Where's Beavis and Butthead?" Christmas says, "Downstairs pretending to sleep with each other". Annnnd its quiet again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Enzo decides he is going to work out a little bit. He says it will be at least 2 hours before he goes to sleep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 Christmas goes in the key RM to lie down, and laughs at Memphis laying on his pallet on the floor.
Memphis tells her not to laugh at him. Christmas tells him its like he is having a slumber party.
M- "exactly an old man slumber party. "

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
1h
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Thursday, Oct 15, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1316756656072450048

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyKAgDZBzzJb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
24m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 4 minutes (12%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 No movement in the house yet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Memphis has woken up and is waiting for the coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Christmas has now joined Memphis in the kitchen.

Christmas "I can't believe you slept that much better on the floor"
Memphis "so much better."