TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 14, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's frustrating. They don't talk much strategy, they don't talk about anything else that's particularly interesting and they don't do anything that's interesting. To add to it, the rare times that something interesting happens, BB takes the feeds down. It's all low effort. It's ridiculous!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have never seen anything like this. I remember the last week or so getting boring, but never 4 weeks out. I think they are just boring people. And no strategy talk at all. I gave up on the whole thing a few weeks ago. And the continual cutting of the feeds was a huge reason why.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's the cutting of the feeds that has mostly ruined it for me. It seems to get worse every year. It's so choppy and BB just doesn't want the fans to see anything interesting on the live feeds. It just feels so discouraging and pointless trying to watch.

Plus pretty much everyone was disappointed with how the season started and how it has played out with one side being so dominating. It's just not fun to watch and the BB production doesn't care enough to get involved and create "entertaining" trouble for the house guests and try to balance things out.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Le sigh.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Typecast!

Le mew.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl on twitter is saying that production would prefer a Nicole win over Cody. Enzo would be their ideal winner. It has something to do with their anger with Derrick.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Some of the BB Comics:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-comic-book-covers/

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
The one year I actually have all access because my husband is a Star Trek nerd, I get stars or animals the whole season. At least I can watch old episodes from seasons past of BB.

I never thought I'd say this, but I want Enzo to win. I really think he's played the best game and played them all, and despite all the "yo"s, he doesn't annoy me as much as the others do. I've wanted Memphis, whom I find dismissive and arrogant, out from the beginning.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Ha, Enzo meeting Brie cheese is hilarious!!

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I let my live feeds expire.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Same here. First time in 22 seasons.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If you watched the feeds on Season 1, you didn't have to option to let the feeds to expire. They were free on AOL.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I couldn't remember how the feeds worked for Season 1.

They were incredibly fun in the early seasons because we got to see so much more. Even competitions and on the first season if I remember right we even could watch the feeds during the live shows.

Appletalk

03-27-2003

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Appletalk a private message Print Post    
Oh my!
With Covid everyone stuck inside. I look at my credit card bill and my only charges are the grocery store and Walmart. I've watched every show in every season of Jag 4 times.
How dare Big Brother dissapoint
Us so much with such a boring season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL I know what you mean.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, in season one, they would go to Chicken Cam at times, but we could hear things. Sometimes we would even see inside the house during the show.

And I remember seasons with fish cams that were live (later they were loops, like puppy and kitten cams) and people sometimes could see through the fish tank and figure out who left or stayed..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s just sad the pre-alliance set up by Dan/Derrick ruined any chance of organic strategies/alliances/betrayals/surprises...
with a home-made alliance of EIGHT already in place, it was impossible for anyone else to bond and align before the first eviction. Then we had NicA’s paranoia, which caused her to distrust the only people who wanted to keep her... people will give Cody credit for heading the big alliance and winning comps, but I feel as if he came in with an advantage... so I don’t care who wins, nobody “deserves” it, but of course one of these F5 WILL be the winner...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it also didnt help that they people we liked couldn't win shit this season!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Agree 100%, Pamy! So disappointing...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Well...Christmas and Memphis definitely have the hots for each other, per last night's discussion right before they went to bed. About 11:15pm is when it starts, while they are sitting and talking in the bathroom...Christmas even said, "It's hot in here", after his comment and smile. They were talking in code. When it started, she gave him a flirty look and said, "I'm struggling today".

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, if they're gonna act on it, they better do it soon, or wait till they're both in the Jury House... LOL

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Really sad for their significant others...and kids. SMH

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Nicole noticed too, because a day ago, she (Nicole) asked if Memphis was her type.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
To me, Memphis seems annoyed by Xmas. They both like to be the alpha, yet they have have very different lives, so where they place priorities is at extreme polar opposites. I’ve heard them talk about how they can’t wait to get back to their significant others for many reasons, but they always end up using innuendos for sex. I think it’s harmless/playful banter. He likes plastic Barbie/type gals, not ones like Xmas. I honestly think he hangs out with her to keep her from having time with those in power, and so he can look like he’s in the same vulnerable situation she is...(which he IS, he just thinks he has the protection of the alliance HE organized, LOL)

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkd6rAgaXB8&list=PLJkgwiwjqCHDdhZM7aiWxDnY-nCh03tUA&index=9
from BB