TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 29 - HOH and Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 29 - HOH and Nominations users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the completion of the HOH comp and then nominations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
the show recap is starting at Day 2 .. pack a lunch

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
26m
Yeah, I thought that was potentially pretty telling. Many of us have suspected Cody will choose Enzo over Nicole, but the people who have access to all the DRs seem to think so too. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Evan @HarrisHarrisev9
· 27m
Replying to @ArmstrongTaran
Announcer guy seems to think Cody and Enzo is stronger than Cody and Nicole Thinking face Thinking face Thinking face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
Nicole Diary: "I break like at least two pickle jars a month"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
narrator: "which houseguest will jack-o-land on the block"

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
We finally see an HOH reveal and it's Nicole. Maybe they're going to show her whining about her letter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally forgot this was on, so I grabbed the tweets I could find.

Doing a lot of boring filler, I missed the first hafl hour, LOL.

Now they are showing Nicole's HOH room, her letter and a bunch of stuff about her and her wedding.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Nope, I guess they aren't going to show her whining.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
the letter we heard so much about .. tinkly piano and all .. will they show her disappointment about it?

they didn't include that stuff, nor hunting for 'missing' HOH goodies that weren't missing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
2m
Cody is all of us.
“VIC what happened!!??”

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
"I wish you the best of luck, sending love and positive vibes your way"

VICTOR YOU CRUEL BEAST

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
5m
Also... I’m gonna need #bb22 to stop playing Christmas music.

Again I say... I will not come out of this season with PTSD about my favorite one.

#HappyHolidays

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
So tonight we got a segment about Enzo's feet and two segments about Christmas walking in on Enzo going to the bathroom. Scintillating!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
6m
Do we officially have "Christmas walks in on Enzo in the bathroom" theme music? #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
more sitcom music, more bathroom break-ins

this episode is like watching feeds

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
6m
This whole episode is about Enzo's feet & toilet behavior? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
11m

he's a restaurateur now but they're still playing with 'mixologist' from 2008 Clinking glasses

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this ep was a joke! 2 bathroom segments with sitcom music plus foot fetish!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I can wait.

I was watching riveting footage of how to replace the battery in my Prius C key fob. Ordered batteries.

No hokey music!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha ... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
I'm finally watching Monday's episode and I really would like to "Karen" the editors of this fiasco. It's embarrassing. The sound effects during the comp. The Enzo bathroom segment. The only HOH reveal of the season, but not showing her tantrum about the letter & her goodies.

Why does Nicole get the "sweetheart of the rodeo" edit?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What I liked about Nicole being on The Amazing Race is that you saw her for exactly who she is. She is immature and very self absorbed. I think America is over these faux princesses but CBS keeps pushing it anyways.

Passing through the forums this morning, I was thinking 'oh, is BB still on'?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: