TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Seriously this victim game she plays is so ridiculous. She's been safer than anybody this season except for about ten minutes last week.
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22
Nicole and Enzo are saying it's impressive to not win things and still be here because you're not stuff but you stay.
Enzo-So you're not winning and you're winning.
Nicole-this is the first week I"m safe. You only had one week you were safe and you're still here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 The house is quiet at the moment.

Cody is reading his HOH letter, Christmas and Nic are taking naps, Enzo is making food, and I think Memphis is in DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Nicole is going back over her nomination speech -

Memphis put her up, Christmas voted her out - no hard feelings, there's still veto to play, and they're both amazing competitors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Christmas opened the door to the toilet with Enzo in there. They both laugh and say they thought everyone was sleeping.

Enzo: she was this close to seeing everything, yo..sh*t.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22
Enzo-She's definitely telling Nicole if she gets rid Enzo this week she has Cody & her & Memphis. Then her and Memphis will go after Cody.
I know the way she's talking to me.
Cody-what is she saying.
Enzo-If there's a chance that you win the POV or we throw it to you.

#BB22
Cody says there's no way Memphis will throw it to you.
Enzo says he's just telling her what to say.
Cody-I think Nicole would probably take you to the final 2 over me.
Enzo-yah? I"m good going to final 3.

#BB22
Enzo-she's saying that's the only way we can get rid of Cody. She says Nicole told her that they (him and Cody) have a final 2.
Cody-I think she's playing the game. She wants to be in a position she's safe.

#BB22
Enzo-those 2 (Memphis and Xmas) are taking each other. Yo, that's it. But didn't I say it.
Cody-but what do you expect Xmas to say. Memphis isn't going to say it.
Enzo says Memphis knows if he said it Enzo would tell Cody but Xmsa thinks her and Enzo are tight.

#BB22
Enzo-they'll take Nicole over us.
Cody-because they think you and I are too likable. Doesn't matter. They're not getting us.
Enzo-That's why I keep telling Nicole. We make it to the final 3 we just go after each other.

#BB22
Enzo-Memphis is smart. He pushes her to come talk to me. And then he comes talk to me bc he knows what she already said.
Cody-yah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wk 9 Nicole Rolls Out Of Bed Nerdtainment Eyes #BB22
@SarahBigBrother
·
19m
Enzo is worked up about Xmas. It sounds like while the feeds were cut Xmas pitched throwing the veto to him if he's off the block so that he could take her or Memphis down and they could get Cody out. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Memphis and Christmas are in the bathroom chatting as she paints her nails, Nicole is snacking in her HOH room while who seems to be Enzo appears to nap on the couch.

#BB22 Nicole says to Enzo that Cody seems stressed, that its if he didnt know he was a huge target. Enzo says Cody is becoming like Day and doesnt like people talking about them. Nicole says she knows now that if she wasnt HOH, they (Memphis/XMas) wouldve cut him

#BB22 Enzo is saying that it is AllStars season, he expected more prizes given out or a luxury comp. He wants them to make the HN room a movie room and the winner picks someone to watch with them. Nicole mentions their pay, feeds change to Memphis/Christmas before stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45s
#BB22 Nicole and Enzo speculate how the past HGs and jury will be at the finale, if they come. Enzo says it will be awkward talking in a mask. They joke that they will assume everyone will show up with angry eyes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Nicole says she hasn't been able to listen to any of her Taylor Swift and didn't expect it to be so popular. Memphis thinks its hilarious that Cody is hogging the Taylor Swift music. Cody keeps saying every song is his favorite. He says his girlfriend is a huge Taylor fan.

#BB22 Everyone is planning on calling it an early night tonight to get a good nights sleep for Veto tomorrow. Memphis is downstairs getting ready for bed. Nicole just got called to DR. Enzo, Christmas & Cody are upstairs waiting for 10pm so they can shut off lights and go to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
#ThingsCodySays "I feel like I can hear crickets, is that just in my head?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Cody & Enzo are in HOH room talking about how Christmas left HOH b/c Nicole got called to DR and she only wants to hang out with her. Cody tells Enzo that Memphis is getting annoyed at how much Christmas is kissing butt to Nicole.

#BB22 Enzo is telling Cody that he wants to axe Memphis this week. Cody is semi-agreeing. Cody says they have to win veto tomorrow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Memphis asks Christmas if she will give him a facial. Christmas says yes and Memphis lays down in her lap. Christmas is giggling a lot and telling him to relax.

#BB22 in HOH room Enzo & Cody are talking about Memphis & Christmas plan for Enzo to win veto and get Cody on the block. They both agree it is more of Christmas plan than Memphis.

#BB22 Enzo & Cody are talking about how Memphis does not know Enzo knows about the Committee and that Cody knows about the Wise Guys 2.0

Nicole enters HOH and they stop talking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Nicole asks where Christmas went. Enzo and Cody tell her that Christmas left as soon as she got called to DR b/c she only wants to hang w/ her. Nicole says good. Nicole asks if they are ready for veto tomorrow and they both say yes.

#BB22 Nicole asks Cody if he is still ok with getting Memphis out this week. Cody says yes and that he was always ok with it. Enzo says Memphis is the better player.

#BB22 Cody wants to tell Memphis Thursday that he will be going home. Enzo & Nicole disagree and ask why he never wants to blindside anyone? Nicole says she doesn't want to give him enough time to start talking and Enzo says to let the votes tell him he was evicted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
1m
Enzo shaved & he’s more aerodynamic for the next veto comp. Face with tears of joy Rolling on the floor laughing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Memphis gets in bed and asks for lights off in the key room. He starts whispering something to Christmas that is inaudible and all we can see is Christmas nodding and smiling. Lights go off and Memphis starts giggling. Christmas says he hates him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
Really...
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
· Oct 9
Nicole, Enzo, and Cody find it hilarious that the girls tried to start a girls alliance, because there are only allowed to be guys alliances in BB.

Nicole: The 4 girls were like “attempting”

Enzo: Attempting an all girls alliance for the 99tt time in BB history.

#BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
7h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1314944734536835072

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
6h
9:12 AM Stars! 9:24 AM Feeds return to Memphis in his hoodie preparing coffee in KT + Christmas in bed in a lighted Key BR. Main House Lights are on. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.42am ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 6h
HGs starting to move...... no POV player selection since everyone will play. #bb22

#B22
We also have Enzo up.
Enzo-Good morning yo.
Memphis-Morning. Morning.

#BB22
Nicole is now up.
Xmas is telling Memphis about a dream about her and Nicole getting drunk and the rest of them were laughing at them.

#BB22
Enzo went back to bed.
BB-Nicole Franzel there are fresh batteries in the storage room.
Enzo-go get your f batteries.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Moolan is keeping an eye on Enzo.

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1314971009452314624

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.13am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Memphis-If you and Cody or Nicole win, keeps the nom the same
Enzo-and get rid of her
Memphis-to be honest with you it's easier if I don't win.
Enzo-that's it
Memphis-even for me to come off the block it throws our sh*t for a loop.

#BB22
Memphis says if Cody goes up they would vote out Xmas. He says if Xmas wins then Enzo will go up and he has him and Xmas.
Enzo says they can't have Xmas wins.
Memphis says he's relaxed bc they have a good system.

#BB22
Enzo talking to Memphis about the Taylor Swift album from Nicole's HOH.
"She's always depressed and upset. Can someone just not cheat on this girl. Can she just find a good guy."

#BB22
Enzo tells Memphis during his HOH if Kaysar won POV he would have backdoored Tyler.

#BB22
Enzo says he hopes people went in there and sh*t on him bc it's part of the game.
Xmas-I sh*t on people's games
Enzo says he won't be offended bc it's part of the game. He says he'll only be offended by the winner.
BB-You're not allowed to talk about your diary sessions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Memphis, Enzo and Xmas talking about David not going for the veto.
Enzo says maybe it was the triple eviction.
Xmas-I think he thought he was a good player.

#BB22
Enzo-look at this final 5. Cody's a beast, this guy's a beast, you're a beast, Nicole's a champion.
Xmas-um you?
Enzo-yes, i'm very funny. I haven't won lately but I started out a beast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.59am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22
Xmas chopping garlic for the eggs.
Memphis-I think my knee is swollen. I'm falling apart.

#BB22 Looks like breakfast is being handled. Christmas has been chopping garlic for quite some time.

#BB22 Christmas has now moved on to Avocados. This is going to be a BIG breakfast. Memphis says everything is ready and if you snooze you lose.

#BB22 Breakfast is finally served. Enzo has been pacing forever, but now Memphis can enjoy the work he put into it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22 Nicole is talking about how after she won, she worked in a restaurant because she wanted something to do and she once got a paycheck for only 20 cents.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22 Nicole is back up in the HOH talking to the camera. But she also says she is still very anxious. She needs to win this veto. She wants to study but she thinks Christmas is going to come. Christmas wants Cody up on the block.

#BB22 Nicole says she doesn't want Enzo or Cody on the block.

#BB22 Nicole still trying to figure out what she will do. She says Enzo staying is better for her game if Christmas goes home. She also thinks it's better for Cody's game. Christmas has now joined her in the HOH