TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 10, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
No doubt, GB.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I predict that Cody will win. He’ll take Enzo or Nicole along because he knows he can beat them. As much as this pains me, I think Cody probably should win. He’s put in the effort he’s won the competitions and he’s managed to talk everybody in the house into worshiping him. So the fact that others might not win is on them. Even though Nicole won last night, That’s about all she’s done all season. And Enzo, he’s done nothing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Enzo has played a better game than Nicole.
She made enemies, he made friends.
She’s only won one comp so far (HoH).
Enzo won an HoH, a Safety Suite comp, and a POV.
She gave away the prize to Da’Vonne in that POV comp, got much admiration for it, but then blew that by lying to Day about her Ian vote... she hid behind the bro-dudes, as is her pattern... she needs a new/better strategy.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole will want Memphis to go over Xmas.

I think she knows Memphis won't take her to the end and that there is more chance that Xmas will.

On top of that with Memphis gone it is easier for Cody to win out on comps and will also take her to the end.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Cody and Nicole were up in his—er, I mean “her” HoH room, discussing how Xmas loses focus when she gets frazzled during comps. Nicole was bragging about how often she has done better than Xmas at comps. They noticed Memphis started rushing in the HoH comp last night—his ego/pride wouldn’t allow Xmas to beat him(Cody’s words), and when Xmas saw him speed up, she did the same, then dropped all of her pumpkins. They were amazed Memphis and Xmas don’t trust each other the way Cody/Nicole trust each other.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole will wait to see how veto goes before she decides on who she wants out- I could see any of Enzo/Memphis/Xmas out for different reasons (Xmas because Nicole wants to be the last woman standing, Enzo because he has a lot more friends on the jury, Memphis because he won't take her to the end).

Nicole won the one HOH it's bad to win- at F4 the only way she's truly safe is if either she or Cody win POV- a Cody HOH does her no good if whoever is left of Memphis/Enzo/Xmas win POV and become the only F4 vote....if Cody is the only F4 vote she's safe, and of course if she's the only F4 vote she's safe.

It's going to actually be interesting to see how this week plays out for once- Enzo/Memphis/Xmas are playing for 2 spots- and a tie isn't out of the realm of possibility.

As of right now-

I think Enzo wins against everyone, though against Cody it's close.

Cody wins against Nicole and Xmas, is favored over Memphis, and the underdog against Enzo.

Memphis wins against Nicole, loses to Enzo, is the favorite over Xmas, and is an underdog against Cody.

Xmas loses to Cody and Enzo, is the favorite over Nicole, and an underdog against Memphis.

Nicole loses to everyone except Xmas, and would be the underdog against her.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's interesting that both Enzo and Nicole want to go to the final 2 with Cody.

Nicole only won season 18 because she was against Paul and early on in this season Da'Vonne confirmed that by saying the only reason she voted for Nicole to win is because she was voting against Paul.

Cody is no Paul so Nicole is delusional to think she has a chance against any of the guys left and should be working toward getting herself and Xmas into those 2 final chairs so she at least has a some sort of chance at the win.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
From what Taran (from RHAP) said this morning it sounds like Xmas almost won the HOH comp but Memphis sped up causing Xmas to speed up and she lost her balls.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Unless Enzo has a stellar run of winning comps from now on, I can’t imagine he’ll get many jury votes. Of course everyone “likes” him and will be friends after this season. But they also already know he just agrees with them and parrots back whatever they are saying at the moment. That’s not good game, it’s a kitty way out of making waves/taking a stand. It’s just sucking up and isn’t worth $500k. Ian and Dani will for sure vote for Cody if he’s in F2, and I think many others will likely have to admit he “deserves” the money over who they “like” the most... but oh, how I wish Julie would tell Cody he should be sure to give Dan/Derrick each a great coach’s gift with a third of the prize money! Whether it’s true or not, his win will have a virtual asterisk due to the “alleged” Pre-Alliance Scheme!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I haven't read anything past Calimom's comment above at 6:56 a.m. about Enzo. I, too, believe that Enzo has played a better game than Nicole. I am also very impressed by the fact that he has stood with Cody completely all the way through. He didn't have to tell Cody about the two Wise Guys alliances, but he did. He has told Cody the truth all the way through. I don't think anyone else has been that honest with anyone. Winning second place next to Cody can't be all that bad in Enzo's mind. I'm not a big Enzo fan, but I respect his loyalty to one person.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole telling Memphis she doesn't have anybody.

She sees Memphis/Christmas and Cody/Enzo.

She is on an island.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Typecast, I agree. Enzo can definitely get on my nerves with the YO's but he gets a lot of points for his loyalty to Cody from day 1. I am going to enjoy watching this play out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Enzo talking to Nicole was kinda normal. Not so many YO's and none of the posturing he does with the guys. So strange.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole- I will take you to final two because I'm loyal as hell, but I will lose 9-0. Cody- No you wont. Dont you get any ideas. Nicole- I'm going to take you cause I got taken. It's a round robin thing. It's your turn to win $500,000. It's because I really really like you #BB22

twitter.com/BB_Updates

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Nicole loyal as hell?! LOL.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Remember Ian Nicole?!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Memphis and Christmas nominated!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was gone for a few hours, turned on the feeds and assumed Nicole had been given another punishment costume—she’s wearing white cowboy boots, short denim shorts, with a long sleeved striped shirt. But apparently it’s by choice?! 😳😂🤠

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting choices...

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
LOL! Oh, I have to turn on the feeds to see this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christmas has a plan, Enzo wins POV, takes one of them down, and the only choice to go up is Cody, and they vote him out. All hinges on Enzo HAHAHAHHA

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
For a girl her age, Nicole has no fashion sense at all. She dresses like a little girl.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Christmas has a good plan- too bad Enzo is incapable of making a move until he moves right out the door.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why can’t Enzo see that the jury would LOVE to see King Cody be sent packing? They all love Enzo anyway, that would seal his guarantee to win if he made F2 and had helped evict Cody. He’s been loyal so far, but at this point he should be most loyal to HIMSELF. Yo!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
YO Enzo, this is your chance to make a BIG MOVE!! YO YO