TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
4h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP
https://robhasawebsite.com/bb22-live-feed-update-thursday-oct-8-2020/

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lPKqLXRjvExb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
feeds went from sleeping hamsters to adoptable anipals around 9am

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
12m
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1314583771321110529

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.16am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#bb22 The lights are on but after a long day yesterday it is no surprise that the houseguest are a little slow to get up this morning.

#bb22 Memphis is the first one out of bed. He went to the storage room to change out his batteries and is now in the kitchen.

#bb22 Nicole is starting to wake up in the HOH room and is reading her letter from Victor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Currently on the feeds we have Christmas & Memphis in the kitchen on cam 1/2 chatting.
On cam 3/4 we have Nicole making the HOH bed chatting away to herself

#BB22 We are on (hopefully a brief) star break on the feeds currently.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Feeds return< Memphis & Christmas are still in the kitchen chatting.
Memphis is telling Christmas a story from has past involving an event he went to involving making milkshakes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Nicole is in the HOH bathroom curling her hair chatting to the cameras .
stars-

#BB22 before we broke into stars the last time we see Cody coming out of the bathroom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Memphis tells Christmas that he just loves woman and Christmas tells him well we are pretty fantastic.
Memphis says that he puts them on a pedestal .

Stars-

#BB22 Feeds return. Christmas is talking about how special it is to make it to final 5 with Enzo in the kitchen.

Enzo says he doesn't want to talk about his BB experience with anyone when he gets out but family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.37am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis says "his and Xmas's relationship is just friends, not game related."

Nic "oh okay"

Mem "I told you I was going for Xmas this week if I won,because of what she did going against the committee."

Nic: "i believe you don't have a final 2 with Christmas"

(stars)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all I’m guessing.

But seriously..... what is he supposed to be proud of so far?
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 12h
#BB22 Nic doesn't understand why Vic didn't say in the letter "good job" or "you're kicking butt"... just good luck with the rest of the season. Cody tells her to stop. Nic doesn't stop.... makes Cody get his letter to prove that his g/f didn't say that she was proud of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Memphis is meeting with Nicole

she got out of that one by saying she hasn't talked to anyone else yet, she has no idea what she's going to do, and she believes he doesn't have F2 with Christmas

when he left, she said to herself/us it wasn't a good deal, he should offer F2 to keep him off the block, and she knows he has two other F3s with everyone else in the house

#BB22 Nicole "that isn't a good proposal buddy, you need to at least offer me final 2, I know you are lying to me, I know you have a final 3 with everyone in this house."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas is now in the HoH room.
Nicole "I don't have any reason to put Cody or Enzo on the block, but If you are on the block I don't want you to go home, but I also don't want to not put you on the block and you use veto on Memphis."

Christmas: yeah...

#BB22 Christmas: "you have a lot more power than you think"

Nicole Yeah

Christmas "you are the deciding vote if theres a tie, you can't play in the next HoH."

Nicole I know

Christmas "it's probably going to be really hard."

Nicole: "veto matters a lot next week"

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christmas is meeting with Nicole

Nicole said she has no reason to put up Cody or Enzo, and she cited Memphis putting her OTB and Christmas voting her out as Reasons, but "if" Christmas goes up she'd want her to stay.. Nicole asked if she'd use veto on Memphis, Christmas said she "could promise" not to

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
1h
Christmas promising Nicole if she’s not nominated she won’t pull Memphis down if she wins the veto. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole and Christmas in HoH

Christmas thinks her and Nicole have had to make some of the hardest moves and had the emotionally hardest times. Nicole agrees.

Nicole mentions that she has to figure out how to get around a bitter Jury but she doesn't want to worry about that now. Christmas says that Ian understands how the game moves.

Christmas says 2 of the 3 guys are loved by the Jury.

Nicole doesn't want to jury to have a easy decision that they are coming in with a key in their hand and nothing you say can change their mind.
Christmas agrees.

Christmas says she has enjoyed playing with Nicole and talks about being HN week 2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22

Nicole says that even if she is on the block on Thursday, she thinks Christmas will be fine bc there's bigger fish to fry.

Christmas says that she bombed the last 3 comps. Says Dani will be campaigning against her in Jury. Nicole says Christmas will have Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.20pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas and Nicole are talking about Tyler. Christmas is telling the story of when Tyler wanted to be backdoored during her HoH.

#BB22 Nicole and Christmas

Nicole says that Tyler puts people in bad situations. She has seen him do it to many people. That's what he did to Christmas.
Christmas nods.
Christmas says, game wise, she couldn't come back from what Tyler did to her during her HoH.

#BB22 Christmas and Nicole

Christmas says that even if she had tried to backdoored Tyler, he could have stayed and that would have ruined her game.
Nicole says Tyler's game was really sloppy. They never trusted each other & he knows nothing about her game. She is glad he's gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo is showing pictures of him from 10 years ago. Says he is going to be in F4 again after this week.

#BB22 Nicole and Christmas are talking about Day. Saying she said she wasn't going to use the veto before she won it. Nicole says she told Dani to tell Day whatever would get her to not use the veto so they could send Kevin home.

Stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
it took Cody lingering outside HOH pretending he wanted a pre-noms meeting with Nicole to get Christmas to leave, but she finally did

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody comes into the HoH and Christmas leaves.

Nicole thanks Cody for saving her and asks why it took him so long. Cody says he went to the UL and though that they would see it in the HoH TV.

Nicole says she did but Christmas kept going on about Tyler.

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody that she told Christmas she was going up but she isn't the target. She told her to view the house as:

Cody
Memphis
me
Enzo
Christmas

Nicole says that Christmas said that Enzo and Cody are loved by the Jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole tells Cody that Memphis won't offer anything to her even though she is saving his BB life. He is going on the block. Wants to know who to have their picture appear first. Cody says that Christmas knows she is going up so she should be first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
why are the stools so low for the island tho? they ALL look like little kids sitting there

one of my few small pleasures of the season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Cody tells Nicole he'll vote out whoever she wants even if it's not best for game.
Nicole says she'll consider his feelings if he thinks someone is better for his game.
Cody says neither are better for hies game. He thinks no one is taking him to final 2.

#BB22
Nicole says he doesn't want Memphis or Xmas in his final 3.
Cody says he knows she wants Xmas in her final 3 bc she thinks she'll take her to the final 2.
Nicole says no she's fine with him and Enzo as her Final 3.

#BB22
Nicole-If you win HOH she wins the veto and it's me and Enzo up there you need to make sure she sends home Enzo bc if she doesn't she's taking Enzo and I'm taking you "It made better sense in my head"
Cody-I don't understand why you think I have to convince her to keep you

#BB22
Nicole says Xmas won't keep her because she's already won. That's a big thing.
Cody-why would she tell you that?
Nicole-I'm going to take you bc I got taken, you got taken..It's a round robin thing it's your turn to win 500,000 dollars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole-she's going to be so chipper this week bc she thinks she's staying. And she is.
She says they're keeping her, she hasn't done anything else to keep herself.
Cody says it will be "almost comical" if she stays and wins final 4 HOH. and they deserve it.

#BB22
Cody says no one will take her to the final 2 even though she's the easiest to beat.
Enzo comes in. He asks her what Xmas said.
Nicole-she threw you under the bus so bad.
Enzo-I told you.

#BB22
Nicole-they both promised me they would take me to the final 3. She says I already have my final 3. You guys.
Enzo says it's good for her when she makes speeches she can say you 2 or pretty close those 2 are pretty close so I'm going to do this.

#BB22
Nicole-So is that bad?
Cody-no I think that's good.
Nicole-it's just clear, cut, I'll give them a compliment
Enzo-clear and cut. He got rid of Tyler.
Nicole-You get rid of Xmas next week.
Enzo says they battle it out in final 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole goes over her speech with Enzo and Cody:
They're strong players and I need to make a move that is going to position me better for next week.Memphis I was disposable to you on Day 58. Xmas you've voted to, you've tried to get me out of this house.

#BB22
Nicole-this is the easiest HOH I've ever had.
Enzo-That's what I'm saying. They know it. They're going to try to play the game and do what they got to do. You're smart enough to see through their bull sh*t.
Nicole-Definitely

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole and Enzo are saying it's impressive to not win things and still be here because you're not stuff but you stay.
Enzo-So you're not winning and you're winning.
Nicole-this is the first week I"m safe. You only had one week you were safe and you're still here.

#BB22
Nicole tells Enzo he has a good social game and he has wins.
She says she told Memphis and Xmas that she has no reason to put up Cody and Enzo. They've done nothing to her.
Her and Enzo both agree they're pretending they don't know it's coming,

#BB22
Memphis and Xmas are still studying.
Memphis-Who gave Enzo his second week of Have Nots?
Xmas-Cody

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole-Ian told me that he (Enzo) is in the top 10, even better than top 10, bb players of all time bc he has a great social game.
Enzo-I have a pretty good social game.

#BB22
Cody jokes he'll be the 5th vote to decide which of them wins.
Enzo- I told you we'll duke it out. We could be cutting deals.
Cody-I love how open we are.
Nicole-If you two cut me next week I swear.

LOL ... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Enzo told Cody and Nicole he sometimes goes to Diary just to avoid listening to Christmas

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Cody says he wants to go sit with them (Memphis and Xmas) and fact check
Nicole-don't you go fact check
Cody-Memphis has won f 3 HOHs
Nicole-I think he's insinuating he wants to take me and he doesn't want to make a mistake like last time. He wants to take me or Xmas