TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Christmas said on her season "three couples were banging all day long"
Nicole: "like actually having intercourse?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35s
#BB22 Christmas says that 3 couples on her season were "banging all season long!"

Nicole - Like actual intercourse?

Xmas - Yea! I think one of them didn't "bang" but the other two were. In the HOH room, Picture Room, Hot tub...

Everyone - Noooooo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.40pm yesterday ....
Glowing star (ROXY) #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
17h
Enzo to himself: either way you look at it, im in trouble.

NO SHIT ENZO! SHOULD HAVE TAKEN NICOLE OUT! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1313858368013062144

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| Jack-o-lanternSMEGJack-o-lantern | #bb22
@girl_smeg
· 12h
Memphis thinks Enzo will get AFP.
Nicole thinks it'll be Enzo or Da'Vonne & talks about how funny Day is in the DR.

Xmas: She didn't show that in the house.
Cody: Yikes.
Xmas: She was just so quiet.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
28m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 2 hours, 46 minutes (11%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Feeds are back and the lights are on, but no one is up yet. BB announces that there are fresh batteries in the storage room and it is time to get up for the day.

#BB22 Memphis is complaining that his stomach is bothering him from the alcohol they've been having lately. Christmas laughs - says they had been completely rehabed, their bodies aren't used to drinking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Christmas just came into the key room.

Memphis tells her that her and Dani used to mouth what they were saying and he had a hard time understanding that.

#BB22 Christmas and Memphis are talking about the things they want to do this morning. Christmas her hair, Memphis icing his foot.

Big Brother reminds the houseguests that they need to get up.

#BB22 Memphis asks Christmas what day it is. Christmas says it is October 7th. Christmas says Loyal's birthday is tomorrow. Memphis thinks it is crazy that it's already October 7th.

#BB22 The feeds have been quiet for a couple of minutes. Memphis and Christmas are both awake but just laying in bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24s
#BB22 Memphis gets up and says that he his going to go make coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Christmas says she will go make the coffee for Memphis.

In the kitchen, she calls Memphis an old man. Memphis says that age is just a number.

#BB22 Memphis and Christmas working together to make the coffee.

#BB22 Memphis says he is going to request some fish. Christmas says that it feels like they just want them to eat hotdogs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
welcome to Groundhog Day #64 .. sigh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Current feeds..

Cody is working out in HOH with his music.

Christmas and Tyler are playing backgammon.

#BB22
Cody to camera-Oh sh*t what's up? Just licking my mustache constantly so i'm plucking it. It's weird.
He goes back to working out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22
Enzo cooking bacon.

#BB22
Memphis and Xmas are doing laps upstairs.
Memphis says it's like a stroll in the park type of walk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22
Tyler goes up to see Cody.
Tyler-It's election day. Kissing babies putting signs in the back yard.
Cody-It's election day. vote..
STARS

Back from STARS to
Cody-I came out to of the DR and I walked past them and said they can go upstairs to talk if they want. He says it was mistake bc they kept talking. He felt bad bc Nicole said she couldn't go to sleep.
Tyler slept early with red wine and melatonin.

#BB22
Come back from STARS to Xmas in the HOH asking Cody if he has the face roller. He tells her it's in the fridge.
Tyler-darn I thought you were going to ask to play charades.
Xmas-and do you want to play charades?
they decide to play around 7 or 8.

#BB22
Tyler-I can't sit in any room with anybody without her coming in. We're not even talking about anything.
Cody-yah.
Tyler says he hopes Nicole takes his consistency with hanging out with her as a sign. Xmas randomly starts hanging out with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Enzo mentioned the jury house and then the feeds went to stars and the stars have been on for about 5 minutes.

#BB22 Feeds come back to the kitchen with Xmas yelling 21 days! Memphis says get this woman a cold shower.

Talk turns to pizza for dinner.

Cody yells I just want some salmon, I said it four times!

Mem wants to know if anyone requested coffee filters. They all say no.

#BB22 Cody asks Enzo when did Memphis mention going after Nicole. Enzo mumbles in reply and asks what Memphis said about Xmas. Cody says Mem said Xmas has to go. Cody wonders if that means Mem would put Xmas up. Enzo thinks Mem would put Xmas and Nicole up.

#BB22 Tyler walks in the room with Cody and Enzo. They talk about that Nicole wants both Ty and Xmas gone. Ty says it will be bad if I get voted out. Cody says I will follow you out the door. Xmas wants to do a facial on Enzo. Enzo does not want to do the facial.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Tyler leaves Cody and Enzo and Cody says Ty thinks we will be in trouble if he leaves. Cody laughs. Enzo asks if Ty has a final two with Cody. Cody says no. Enzo says he doesn't have one with me. So he must have one with Xmas.

#BB22 Enzo says if they get out Memphis next week, then it is them versus two girls. Cody says as long as Xmas does not win HOH they will be good.

#BB22 Enzo, Cody, Ty, Nicole in pic bed room looking at the pictures. Enzo takes the ones of him down to keep. He has one in his penguin suit. He says here I am in my penguin suit on eviction nights. They find a pic of Nicole that was hidden behind another picture. Goes to stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
28m
I don't know who needs to hear it, but Christmas is not and has never at any point actually been a "comp beast". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
Christmas- I wanted to see where your head is because I have been seeing things with the way of the voting. The fact that Nicole is still here..
Enzo- It scares the sh*t out of me tool.
Christmas- She is bugging
Enzo-The reason why i kept her is because she is a target.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Christmas- This HOH is big because Cody can't play

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Christmas tells Enzo that she and Nicole spoke and Nic told her she doesn't have anyone in this game. Xmas tells Enzo that Nicole "is gooood". Enzo tells Xmas that the only reason Nic wants Tyler gone is because Nic doesn't want Tyler and Enzo teaming up

#BB22 Enzo tells Xmas that Tyler told him he needed to win the POV or else Cody was going to put him up as a replacement nom. Xmas and Enzo agree that that was prob bs.

#BB22 Enzo tells Xmas that he has been telling Tyler that he is safe because he keeps coming to him. Enzo says Memphis will tell Tyler tomorrow before the vote he is evicting him. Enzo says he will tell Tyler before the vote too. Xmas tells Enzo Tyler has a feeling he is going

#BB22 Xmas / Enzo convo ended with HOH comp predictions and talk about pork chops

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Game talk terminated

Looks like mostly everyone is heading to the kitchen to make food. Tyler is the only one up in HOH listening to music

Tyler to us- I got the stink. And i got something coming for them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
John Santucci
@Santucci
·
1h
BREAKING -
@ABC
- 34 people connected to White House, more than previously known, infected by coronavirus: Internal FEMA memo via ⁦@JoshMargolin @lcbruggeman

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Nicole to herself- It makes for sense for me for Tyler to stay and it has since the beginning I think. Suddenly I feel differently because there's no way that Memphis wants to go to the final 3 with Cody and Enzo right

#BB22 Nicole to Enzo- I'm having second thoughts about the vote
Cody- What happened?
Nicole- I'm thinking it's crazy how close Christmas and Memphis are. I'm thinking, are we making a mistake? Bc there's no way he wants to go to the final 3 with you and Cody

#BB22 Nicole- There is no way Memphis is putting up Xmas. We need to talk to Cody

Enzo and Nicole talk about being fearful of Memphis and Tyler teaming up if they do evict Xmas

Nicole- I was so sure, but they're like a little married couple
Enzo- I want them both tf out

#BB22 Enzo- I think Memphis doesn't really give a f about Christmas. I think he will use her for whatever the f. With Tyler in this game, he will take a shot at anybody
Nicole- For all we know, he could put up you and Cody.
Enzo- And then we are f

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole- Us three gotta get together tonight (Nic Enzo Cody) Enzo- If Christmas is gone, he (Memphis) could win this HOH Nicole- That's true. That's bad. If he puts up me and Cody, you have to win POV
Enzo- And I have to take one of you guys off. That's it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11s
#BB22 Cams 1/2 cut to Tyler and Memphis in HOH

Tyler- No chance in hell I'm winning this thing so it's cool
Memphis- Well you can't walk in here and say ok i am going to win, bc thats crazy talk. If you think you're going to win you're not going to play the right game.