TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through October 08, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Now Memphis and Enzo lying on LR couches; Tyler sitting in nom chair.

Scintillating stuff, I tell ya...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Watching Cody & Nicole studying in HoH room, and I am stunned that Cody actually knows the days better than Nicole.

I guess that's his special idiot savant power...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole/Enzo/Cody strategizing in HoH...
Y’all, after listening to them we may have to rethink our criticism of them being “All Stars...” We’ve been making fun of their collective lack of intelligence, yet Cody just had a major epiphany—something nobody has ever noticed before...
He told Nicole/Enzo they all just need to win comps! OMG, this guy should write a book, host a podcast, go on a lecture tour... this is groundbreaking, folks!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yo, Cody is in the HoH bed, Enzo is sprawled on the HoH couch. Lights are off, but night vision gives us a clear view of Enzo as he has one hand down the front of his pants. Could be scratching, playing, adjusting... whatever... EWWW! He has Cody’s music/headphones in his hands! Then he takes his hand out of his pants and touches the headphones/device... then he gets called to D.R. I hope they tell him to wash his hands and give him a Clorox wipe to go clean Cody’s music player.
Anyone who can play back the feeds please do so and tell me what you think.
This all happened between 11-11:30pm (BB house time) on Tues, 10/06/2020

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
An entire day goes by in the BB ALL STAR house and the most exciting thing that happened is that Enzo had his hands down his pants and touched Cody’s headphones.

What an amazing season!

And by “amazing” I mean “amazingly boring for an All Star season”.

Saw an article today from Showbiz Today that said Nicole tried to self evict when they were speculating about the triple eviction. So many of them wanted to self evict. Spoiled brats.

No more “All Stars”. Get all new people who would appreciate the chance to play and WANT to stay in the house. Its not that hard. Even in a pandemic. They could have done the same Covid precautions that they did for these guys, and wouldn’t have had to pay $40K each for boredom. Geez!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I intensely dislike "All Stars" for all of the above reasons. Such a disappointing season.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I have been a Big Brother fan for all 22 seasons. We have had some great years and a few bad seasons but none as bad as this.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Massive, massive fail - I agree.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Toolhound same here. This season has to be the absolute worst! I am with you Rosem...we need all NEW HG's from here on out. Forget the 'all stars' unless you can make them a lot more interesting AND fight to be there.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess the only way you can know if something is going work, is to give it a try.

I have stopped watching, and come here to catch up.

I just don't care to look at them any more. I get annoyed with them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are all so sure they are breaking ratings records. They think nothing else is being filmed or aired, so everyone must be watching them...and they think they are providing wonderful entertainment!
Last night Tyler predicted Enzo must have 125k followers on Instagram as of now, and when BB is over he’ll have 300+k followers.
So I checked—as of last night Enzo had 11k followers.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
I agree on the "all new" cast members, but I also think they need a new casting director. The cookie cutter formula they've been using--for way too many years-- is not working. I'd like to see more REAL people, please!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I did enjoy them being older. And no hook ups......

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I agree with Inky. I'm currently rewatching BB 2 and it's nice to see a more well-rounded group from different walks of life and different ages who are enjoying the social experiment first, and contest second.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree that this has been the most boring season ever. I blame the "fans" and social media. I can't blame any of them for trying to avoid the wrath and hate that players seem to incur now when they make the slightest controversial move. I would play it as safe as possible also. The no showmance part was the only enjoyable part of the entire season but BB will take all of our complaining as they really need to try to create showmances in future seasons.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I hate showmances.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No showmances was a plus...

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I would love to see an all female cast.... and then an all male cast.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would like to see them keep Tyler tomorrow & then for him to win HOH & put up Cody & Memphis. Nicole & Enzo will keep Cody so Memphis will go home unless he wins veto.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Honestly I would like to see Cody go home - he reminds me of a drug addict with those dark circles around his eyes, plus I'm tired of the rest of the cast just handing the game to him.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don’t know if it was bad casting, how the first few weeks went, or that this whole year has just been off- I won’t say it’s the worst season ever, but it’s in the bottom 5 right now...

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
So how is the vote going?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Can't say for sure, Kitty, but last night it seemed like they were leaning toward evicting Tyler.

I'm still hoping for a Xmas miracle eviction, however.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I don't care who goes home but I would love to see an accidental win by Enzo or Nichole for HOH.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I want Christmas to go, but sadly I don't think that will happen.