TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for October 1-6: Archive through October 06, 2020 users admin

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pschr. Don't now how I missed that.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tyler is the one they are voting out

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Here in AZ, the NFL game is over (was over by the normal starting time of BB) but they are showing a post game football show. BB is not even listed for tonight.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
BB started right on time at 9PM CDT here.

Maybe West Coasters will have to wait for 9PM also?

LOL... BB showing a count of "likes" while Cody talks to Xmas...

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I’m not liking Nicole. She seems kind of entitled. But she realty hasn’t done much in the game, so she would be a good goat to take to the end but I don’t think people would vote to give her the money again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Started ontime at 8pm pacific here on the West Coast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
K9lover1, I would like to see Nicole go out at #3.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid the HG's are starting to see Xmas as a good choice to take to the end, because with so few left in the house they are all beginning to realize just how annoying she is.

Memphis really pissed her off this afternoon when they were out in the BY and she was trying to explain to him how very, very important it is to memorize the days, comps, HoH's, etc. for the final few comps.

Memphis kept cutting her off and at one point reminded her that he won HoH on the first "questions" comp of the season.

Xmas told him that she felt like their communication was breaking down and after several attempts to make him agree with her, finally announced she was taking a break and stomped off to the kitchen.

It was a good indication to me that when Memphis tells the other bro-dudes he's had it "up to here" with Xmas, he really means it.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn there were 5 other people left in the house besides Nicole, but all Button Boy can seem to find is her laying in bed reading the Bible.

Surely worth every penny of my monthly fee!

/sarcasm

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And now she's stopped reading; just laying there in bed, and still all four feeds are on Nicole.

Surely there must be a conversation going on somewhere...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Vic better watch out, cause I'm fairly sure Skippy is stalking his fiance...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is speculated on twitter that the back yard is off limits to the livefeed stream.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is that just at night, Dipo?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well... some action at last!

Nicole heading downstairs to wash her face!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And... if that's true, I call bullsh*t!

All Access, my a$$!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No clue Pschrfhd, but they think it is to discourage wall yellers.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Stupidest thing I ever heard... well, one of the stupidest, anyway!

What diff does it make if WE hear the wall yellers? They couldn't possibly yell something we don't already know.

The problem with the yellers is when the HG's get outside info, no?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They blast music in the backyard so the houseguests can't hear the yellers. Therefore, they don't show the backyard because of the music.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, Bbnut... at least that makes a little bit of sense. Thanks for the clarification.

But it's still a ripoff for those of us paying for "24/7 Access."

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
I had 4 children and not one of them was as talented as Loyal.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL @Justplainme, and he is not even 2!! Just imagine. HAHA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, Justplainme.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Justplain - you probably haven't published as many books as Xmas either...

She was one-upping Tyler on that one yesterday in the BY.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Cody are currently playing HORSE near the Front Door using a basket (maybe an end table turned upside down?) on a chair and a small ball from the OTEV comp.

Enzo lying on couch watching the game, Xmas in kitchen w/ Nicole, who had inserted herself into the game for a few minutes, but backed off.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nicole just plopped herself down on the couch saying, "I'm gonna wait for our family videos right here." And we get momentary stars.