TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for October 1-6: Archive through October 04, 2020 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Calimom3, Enzo hasn't worked for it but YO he didn't get any coaching from Dan/Derrick either. He hooked his wagon to Cody which looks like it may have been a good move and if he can go to the F2 with Nicole (because if she wins the final power she may pick him over Cody knowing that Cody has won so many comps) I think that the jury would pick Enzo over her.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up Wilson. Maybe they will air BB on an affiliate station?

Does anyone have to win this season? Can't they just let everyone go home?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I will vote for Janelle far AFP. She is what an All Star is all about, not Cody, Nicole and most of the rest of them.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If all it takes to win this season's BB is sit, nod and be likable, then I'll be happy with Enzo winning.

Because no one else seems to be able to do it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Enzo is like watching an alien to me. I have never met a 40 year old man who talks, walks, eats, thinks like him. YO, you know what I mean.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo is like the cliche older guy who hangs out with people younger than him and thinks he’s the “cool one.” I know he misses his kids, but honestly, I’ve heard complain more about missing alcohol! He has some funny stories, but his endless “yo,” “that’s what I’m trying to SAY,” “that’s what I’m TALKIN’ about,” “that’s IT, yo,” and. “enough already!” are all so overused and boring... he’s got no GAME, he’s a great yes-man, but hasn’t added to the GAME aspect. When he threw the first hinky vote I was excited. I thought he was gonna make MOVES. But he’s just full of hot air. Not an “All Star” to me, nor deserving of the win. I think any winner should be someone you’d like to see multiples of in the house, someone you’d like to see return. Imagine a houseful of Enzo’s? Everyone just waiting to be told what to do, agreeing with whomever they’re talking to at the moment. What a bore fest that would be! I would rather see conflict, drama, scheming, back-stabbing, surprises, competitions. I don’t want to watch a frat house, I want BIG BROTHER! I would vote according to THAT...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL at complaining more about missing alcohol

SO true!!!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, I agree that we are way beyond the need of some excitement/drama/conflict etc. This season got boring as soon as Mama Day left the house. If she could have made an alliance with Kayser, Janelle, Kiesha and Bayleigh this may have been a very different season. Yes Enzo is boring and childish but there isn't really a lot to choose from. I don't like Memphis (and we all know why), I don't like Xmas (similar reasons as to why I don't like Memphis), Cody doesn't deserve to win because he was 'tutored' before entering the house, so that leaves us with Nicole A (whiny past season winner), Tyler (past season winner) and Enzo. I guess at the end of the day I wouldn't mind seeing Tyler win either, at least he has been scheming :-). This season has been a goner for several weeks imo.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Realitytvfan Tyler isn’t a past winner, KayCee won. He got America’s Favorite HG... He’s the only one left in the house I still like (other than the fiasco of wanting to go home...) but since he’s most likely leaving, I’ll just sit on the TVCH Empathy Couch and be a spectator/conscientious objector.
Cody seems sure Derrick will be there for the Finale, I’m guessing NOT!

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I think Emzo actually positioned himself well in the game. Not in the big alliance yet nobody us going after him. But my big problem with him is always going on about everyone being scared to make a big move, and saying he is ready to do so, but never does. I do think he is at least a little aware this season has been boring for the fans, and dont think the others left necessarily do. Anyway, his all talk and no action takes him out of the AFP running for me. And have trouble giving it to Day when she had so much wrong on everything. Won't do Tyler because he wanted to quit. Heck, think I will say Kaysar, his exit speech shook up the house as much as anything, and well, I like him. Lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What if nobody voted for AFP?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yeah, let's vote Kaysar. He would be thrilled.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nicole just said Tyler is the slimiest snake she has ever seen play this game.

WHERE IS THAT COMING FROM??

Just like her behavior towards Janelle, like an 11 year old middle schooler.

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Something to do with making the person you are going to vote out look bad in your mind to justify your vote?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I guess she’s basing it on the ONE thing he did to HER, by trying to flip the votes and evict her, which is what WE have been begging for since night ONE... she’s just being petty.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
That’s Nicole. She is always the victim. Even on amazing race she will never take responsibility on her actions.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She told Cody earlier that she watched Tyler on Season 20 lying to people and then laughing about it in the DR, so that's also part of it.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile, there are two more tropical systems heading into the Gulf of Mexico.

Will 2020 NEVER end??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If she thinks lying and laughing makes one a snake, I’m surprised she didn’t refuse to look at/listen to Dr Will! 🐍👀😱

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I could so like her if she owned her stuff. She looked DaVonne in the eye and lied to her. OWN IT NICOLE. And quit whining about how everyone else is a snake.

I hope I never have to see her on my TV screen ever again. I am so over her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And Enzo’s hair—his poor mama denying he’s balding. Okay, so he’s not at Telly Savalas/Yul Brenner status...yet... but he’s definitely in the Larry David/Mr Burns (from Simpsons) category.
Yo, mama Palumbo, he’s balding yo, that’s IT!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nicole projecting her own snakiness onto others.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think the reason Nicole said that is because she thought the whole Tyler, Dayvonne and Bayleigh thing with the BLM issue was a ploy and that is what she was talking about

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
No sea. What Tyler did

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Did Cody just put deodorant on his feet?