TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for October 1-6: Archive through October 04, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Keldogg -- sure, they have to listen to Xmas, but SO DO WE!!

I've been silently praying to the BB Gods that this would be the last week I have to hear her voice, and now post_PoV, it sounds like she might stay on Thursday after all.

The expression "gag me with a spoon" comes to mind...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Cody has to save Tyler. He knows Christmas is with Memphis and if she wins hoh Cody and Enzo will go up. I can’t really see Nicole or Enzo winning hoh...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Fan!

From your keyboard to the BB Gods' eyes... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I saw something weird/funny the other day that I never got around to posting about, and I wonder if any of the rest of you have witnessed this phenomenon:

Cody was in the HoH bathroom with a Q-tip in each hand, cleaning both his ears at the same time.

This struck me as a slightly risky procedure, but also I couldn't help wondering if it was really one long Q-tip that he had grabbed by both ends after running it though that empty space between his ears.

I can honestly say I've never seen anybody do that before, much less considered doing it myself.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Christmas thinks Cody can only understanding her if she says like as many times as he does in a sentence!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Can’t believe how checked out I am with this .... All Star season.

This is the earliest I’ve ever cancelled the feeds. I just have no interest in any of them. I thought I would enjoy seeing them turn on each other, but even that is boring.

I’m really sad about it. What has happened to our show?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
*understand

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I blame Dan and Derrick for this crappy season.
I hope Janelle or Da'Vonne win AFP.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This house is in serious need of a JC-type character about now. He always seemed to find a way to liven things up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
BB had to announce to check the storage room... they got booze. Now all the guys are up in the HoH room. Memphis starts talking about making appearances after his first season, meeting Mark Long from MTV, and we get stars...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, in lieu of JC, BB has given them alcohol on Saturday night.

The bro-dudes are VERY excited!

Now, if they would just refrain from talking about people who have not signed releases...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas has joined them and of course hijacked the entire conversation...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We get stars because Memphis starts to tell a story about some creepy strip club incident in North Las Vegas. He is kinda good at stories, but as he began, Xmas tried to join in and fill in some details... she wasn’t there, she did not even know Memphis all those years ago, yet she was guessing where it was and what it was called. He shut her down quickly. She guesses “Blue Rhino,” he said you mean “Spearmint Rhino, but no, that’s NOT it!” It was some shady place called “Chicas Bonitas,” then stars...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
With some HG's it's the tone of their voice that gets annoying, like Dani with her nasally whine.

With Xmas though, it's not the tone of her voice I object to, but the fact that she NEVER stops talking!

And give her a little beer and she is beyond annoying! I can't imagine going to a bar with her and hoping to have a good time...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I have gotten to the point where I read here and listen to Taran every morning. I have the feeds but they remain off. Thanks for those willing to put themselves through that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kearie, I do too! I heard they will never be invited back on the show because of this.

Davonne for AFP!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You guys think you got it bad with boring feeds and nasally voices, nonstop whining and Christmas being a know it all. What about poor button boy? He's forced to watch this 24/7.

Have some sympathy for him.

<ducks out quickly>

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Psch, you crack me up!! I almost spit coffee all over my computer, laughing over Cody and his extra long Q-tip!! Sorry I missed that.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I will never forgive "big moves" Enzo for not voting out Nicole. When Cody tells Enzo to his face to not clip Nicole can't he see where this is going? Very frustrating.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Heads up- the Monday show is gonna be delayed on the East Coast; CBS is going to air the Chiefs/Patriots game Monday at 7pm Eastern after delaying it due to a COVID issue...

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1312768788954259459?s=21

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Hwest- I think Enzo will live to regret this.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does Enzo really think he can beat Cody in a final 2? He has a better chance against Tyler, imo

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He has a better chance against anyone but Cody unless the jury is bitter

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I honestly think Enzo is happy as long as he doesn’t have to DO anything. I think he would be fine getting 2nd place, and he may be hoping for a bitter jury who will give him the votes over Cody... like the jury gave Nicole over Paul. He has won some comps, he has no blood on his hands, he literally has no enemies, nobody has said a bad word about him, not even behind his back. Everyone confides in him. I just hope they don’t give Mr Congeniality the prize money. I would think an “All Star” cast would give money to the one who WORKED for it, not the one who sat and nodded his way to F2.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Da Vonne win AVP, she was the most entertaining HG to watch this season. In fact, if she had her own talk show I would watch that for sure, she is smart and funny. I hope that Enzo wins this season, not because I like him but because I like all of the others a lot less. Plus, I haven't seen him make fun of anyone with disabilities or be racist.