TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 03, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22
Memphis is talking about his business and how people hire him to set up their businesses.
Xmas-Exactly. That's why I hired a doula.

#BB22
Xmas-I'm going to be hyped today. Whispers-It's a good day for a blood bath.
Memphis laughs.
Memphis says he doesn't like that there's no meeting before the veto comp so they don't know when it is.

#BB22
Xmas-sometimes when you make that face it's like "here's Johnny?"
Scary. She says she's not scared of him.
Memphis says he's an acquired taste. You may not like me in the beginning you will like me after. He says he's "a good f*cking time".

#BB22
Xmas tells Memphis on Wednesday she is going to make a cake, sing happy birthday and tell them Loyal's birth story.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Nicole to camera- I just want to say Happy what was supposed to be Wedding day Victor. At least I'm still here or I'd be feeling worse I feel like. I hope everything is going well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
45m
Nicole and Christmas wondering how finale and vote key pulling will work with virus protocols.. I've wondered too if jurors will even be there in person, will pre-jurors be flown back, etc

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22 Feeds return to Nicole talking about getting spooked at her house alone. She says she's not afraid of an intruder, she's afraid to ghosts.

Nicole- I'm afraid of their supernatural powers

Christmas brings up her reams again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22 Christmas- No ones died in here Nicole so theres no ghosts

#BB22 Tyler and Cody talking about the challenge . Memphis Nic and Xmas talking about Netflix shows

#BB22 Xmas tells Nicole her celebrity crush is Mark Wahlberg. Nicole says she doesn't know who her crush is.

Nicole- I have way more girl crushes than guy crushes. I love funny people. Funny people are my people.

#BB22 Christmas to Nicole- Well you gotta think I'm funny
Nicole-

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Tyler tells Cody that he started saying "smoke show" in real life because of Cody saying it in BB16

Cody- I would always say something and than Zach would say it like a million times. I was like stop stealing my shit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip@bigbrothrgossip
·
34m
Says the girl who a) hates other women and b) has never shown any sense of humor.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 43m
#BB22 Xmas tells Nicole her celebrity crush is Mark Wahlberg. Nicole says she doesn't know who her crush is.

Nicole- I have way more girl crushes than guy crushes. I love funny people. Funny people are my people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Nicole leaves Memphis and Christmas alone. Christmas calls him over to her

#BB22 Christmas- Question, I just want to make sure in worst case scenario, if Tyler wins he's going to use it. What are the chances of you or Enzo going up...because Nicole's not.
Memphis- I don't f know. 50/50.

#BB22 Christmas- Ok, I really like.. that's what scares me. I don't mind being on the block with Enzo. I cannot be on the block with you. So, I believe and I've told you this before, I think Enzo has an alliance with Nicole and Cody
Memphis- That would be the worst case scenario

#BB22 Christmas- Worst case scenario if we are both up there I think Enzo would vote for you. Which means you would stay. I don't think Cody would pick me. Even if it's 50/50 Cody gets to choose and he'll choose you.

#BB22 Christmas- I really think Enzo has a 3 person alliance with Cody and Nicole the way he told me he doesn't ever want to cross Cody. He talks about him like he talks about you which tells me his loyalty is to you and to Cody.
Memphis- Or he is HOH and playing the HOH card

#BB22 Christmas is telling Memphis Enzo is floating between Cody and Nicole and Xmas and Memphis and she tells him she does not know what Enzo would do. She expresses her concern about Cody winning the final HOH. Memphis asks why she's talking about this "whoever wins, wins".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Xmas tells Memphis it might be in their best interest to keep Nicole and target Cody first because he is a beast and Nicole isn't winning. Memphis tells Xmas is Tyler goes thats the perfect situation.

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
31m
Interesting. Tyler just lied to Enzo telling him he kept him safe during the triple. They all wanted you out , but I didn’t want to.
He trying to break Cody/Enzo.
Enzo got quiet. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 Enzo and Tyler are alone scheming about Memphis and explaining the reasons the noms.

Tyler- I'm with Cody. Cody was down with Triple Thr3at and now he's not

#BB22 Tyler tells Enzo that Cody is way more loyal to Memphis than them.

Tyler- I was all TT all day now I'm like f that

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
adoptable anipals 1.08pm, likely for veto comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
Enzo- If you stay, me and you are tight as f.
Tyler- That's why he is trying to get me out, cause I didn't shoot the shot at you when he wanted me to and everyone wanted me to. I said f that and put up Nicole and Dani. It was supposed to be you on the 3rd triple

#BB22 Tyler tells Enzo about the Commision
Tyler- If I go, you gotta f know that. Team up with Xmas or something. Because you'll be all alone.

#BB22 Enzo to Tyler- I feel bad for voting him (David) out, but I didn't want to go against Memphis and Cody

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
34m
Tyler told Enzo about The Committee. He said that he has always wanted to be out of it, and the plan was for Enzo to go last week but he and Christmas did not want that #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
21m
And....... POV comp started about 15 minutes ago. Not anticipating a super long one - but if its individual it might be as they have to reset everything and sometimes intentionally take long so as to not clue in the others on who took longer or shorter. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
16m
Nicole- Tyler doesnt think I'm going to keep him, which I'm probably not but I can pretend. Enzo- Of course. Nicole- I want to vote them both out. Enzo- That's what I want to do too. Get the f out of here with this shit #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#bb22
Cody and Tyler are in the HOH talking about when Sam from BB20 tried to make alcohol. Xmas comes in and joins them.
Nic and Enzo in the HN room. Talking has died down. Both are quiet and laying down.

#bb22
Enzo - You should be getting married today. My wedding day was so much fun. It goes by so fast.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
8m
Christmas delivering a lecture on alcohol, drugs, and withdrawals

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#bb22
Christmas now talking about the plot of the movie "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"

#BB22
Enzo says he is in a wedding on Nov 12, but he never got fitted for a tux.
Nic said have them (BB) send them the measurements. They have any measurement that would be needed.

#BB22
Enzo - My kids can't come to the wedding, but its fine.
Nic - everyone gets so mad about that. Like don't you want a night out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Enzo- It's so funny, now she (Christmas) is like "I like Nicole. It happened so fast. Tyler came to me". Nicole- I'm over it. Enzo- It's a mess #BB22

Enzo to Nicole- Cody has got to understand if I get clipped by somebody in this house, I would want either you or him to win. Your HoHs have been weak as shit. You got rid of Keesha, you got rid of Kevin. You say you got rid of Tyler, you're winning it #BB22

Enzo to Nicole- I'm telling you the truth. All you have to say is "I got rid of Tyler". I think the next big head is Memphis. Whoever gets rid of Memphis, that's a big f piece too #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22
Xmas - So how do you feel about using the veto?
Cody - What do you got to offer?
Xmas - Dinners.. haha
Cody - have you talked to Nicole?
Xmas - I talked to her earlier, right after I talked to you, but I have to follow up with her.
Xmas - I just want to see if anything is mended. I get it its a game.
Xmas - I was going to assume noms would stay the same but before I talk to anyone, I wanted to check with you. To explore where you feel or where I am in your.. where you want the house to go.
Cody - I don't. I'm just still trying to find where that whole thing stemmed

Cody - I want to check in with everyone. I think Nicole is in the middle, but Enzo and Memphis would be more on a side. But have your convos with everyone as you would.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
#bb22in280
Cody HoH
Tyler and Christmas nominated
Cody won the PoV
PoV meeting Monday
Cody unlikely to use the POV - as of now I expect Christmas to be evicted Thursday.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
XMas -I don't want to throw Tyler under the bus. I don't want to be that person, I don't want to play that game. I came up here to tell you my experience and remind you how I played in this season and my last season.... STARS.

#BB22
Cody - I don't have targets. I have people I'm close to but this thing happened... I never was against you.
Xmas - I'm not asking you to campaign for Xmas, just for you to see my game... STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper · 54s
And when someone presses Christmas, she presses the pedal of her Mercedes to the floor. Watch out Cody Eyes #bb22

| Jack-o-lanternSMEGJack-o-lantern | #bb22
@girl_smeg
· 21m
Cody: I'm not your enemy.

Xmas: You say that with fear?

Cody: Slightly terrified. Please don't hurt me.

Xmas: No. I know I'm intense.. a big personality. That's why BB picked me. When I popped off previously it's bc I need space & they keep pressing Thinking face #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Christmas tells Cody she really wants her sister to come out after the show - she hasn't seen her since two months before the show. Cody tells her he hasn't seen Paulie in awhile either - P had been to Arizona and Fla before going to NJ, so Cody had to stay away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Memphis wants Cody and Christmas to stop talking game so production will open the BY.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Booze delivery is there - but no one has noticed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Memphis is in HOH with Cody, who is retelling his talk with Christmas. Memphis tells Cody the reason he has a good relationship with Xmas is because he's not telling her what he really feels. Memphis wants Tyler out - what if Tyler doesn't f up again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Memphis- I think Christmas is losing it. Cody- She is. Let me tell you this, I think it was Tyler. When he talks, it's "were we just going to go through with what Memphis wanted?", then it's "I wanted Dani out. David would go after Dani". That's a thought out process #BB22

Memphis- It still throws me off, them (Christmas/Tyler) trying to do that when we were all on the same page. It really showed to me that they are both working together. Cody- Right #BB22

Memphis to Cody- If I said what I wanted to say, it would not be good. I think it's tearing her (Christmas) up inside. You know I have been trying to go after this kid and dont think he should be here. That's what I want to say but if we decide to keep her, I cant say that #BB22

Cody- Right now Tyler wants Christmas out badly but he wants to go after big players, which would be you and me. Memphis- The fact that he bombed today is a reason for us to send him, cause he aint going to slip up again. Cody- Exactly #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Cody to Memphis- I think that she (Christmas) is a little frantic. Put you and me up against that, put you and me up against Enzo, put you and me up against Nicole in a comp. Tyler, put you and me up against him and there's a chance he blows away the times #BB22

Memphis to Cody- I have a hard time thinking not jump on the opportunity. He (Tyler) f scares me. I walk into every comp and he is the main person I'm worried about winning. I dont need to worry about you. I want you to win #BB22

Cody- The HoH she (Christmas) won, she didnt even buzz in her answer. The veto, Nicole and Dani threw to her. Memphis- The HoH she won was a joke. She didnt even f... Cody- She didnt even buzz in. Memphis- I dont think she got any right. She didnt win #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Cody- When Tyler does well, he is going to win it. Are we going to wait for you and I to be sitting on the block next to each other? Memphis- No. If I win HoH next week, she (Christmas) is going on the block obviously #BB22

Cody- For us to take care of it ourselves, he (Tyler) has got to be the one to go. Memphis- It makes our chances so much better #BB22

Memphis- Is Nicole on board to put her (Christmas) up too? Cody- Tyler and Christmas are dead to Nicole. She wanted to win HoH to put them up. Memphis- So we are in a good spot #BB22