TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for October 1-6: Archive through October 03, 2020 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yes Christiii- Xmas and Tyler. As of now Xmas is the target it seems (mainly because of Nicole’s animosity towards her), but if she wins veto Tyler goes over the replacement most likely.

Despite what we think of this cast, all of the F6 got 3rd place or better (per a hamsterwatch tweet- 1 win, 3 2nds, 2 3rds), so that is a slight plus in their favor (except for Nicole’s 1st season, the other 5 got to finale night before being evicted).

I’d rather see the veto not be used this week- let the chips fall where they may (Tyler is too much of a threat to go on a comp run- and with this jury that might matter a lot more than you think; I could see a couple of votes be “I hate both finalists equally so I went by who did best in comps”)

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Same for me Sunnyday, well I'm not sure I like Memphis but I don't hate him as a BB player. Everyone left in there has played well and I can't complain too much if they win. I may not love their personalities but I can't say they aren't gamers and that's what I watch for.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody isn’t targeting Xmas for the sake of Nicole’s animosity. He knows Xmas is in tight with each of the other guys, and she *was* good with Nicole until that vote last night—She has won comps, she’s good with everyone who’s left, so he wants her out! By getting rid of her he reduces the power of each of the other 3 guys. She has a F2 with Tyler, she’s in The Wise guys with Enzo, and she’s very close to Memphis.
Has Nicole given Victor instructions to un-invite Xmas from their wedding?!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
And Enzo is the one that let Cody know about Christmas' connections with him and Memphis so Cody doesn't even have to guess. He knows.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Does everyone get to play for the veto this time since there are so few HGs left?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, everyone plays veto! Which should mean the feeds will be up for an extra hour since they won’t be doing a veto ceremony—but they’ll find a reason to have stars and LOUD music for at least an hour...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If BB didn't hate us they'd give us one Feed in the Jury House. I have a feeling the 5 in there would be WAY more entertaining than these 6 Bozos left in the house!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would LOVE to see Jury House footage! Not edited/scripted stuff, just raw footage.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think the jury house would be that interesting. I think they would sleep a lot,eat and complain.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The guys in the kitchen were just saying that BB finally gave them the cookies Dani has been asking for for weeks.

Cody said that's not right, BB!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Still more interesting than this lot most likely, Sunny... LOL

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Well many thought All Stars was a good idea, just saying.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was a GREAT idea... if it could have developed organically who knows what the season would have brought?! Dan/Derrick’s interferences changed anything that would have happened “naturally...”. Jaysar would have had to alternate winning HOHs to ever stand a chance of staying.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis has the same body type and walk as Barney Rubble on the Flintstones. He walks with his torso stiff, and his palms face back instead of facing in, toward his thighs... he just looks doughy to me...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
"Doughy" sounds right to me, Cali.

I'll have you know, you just made me pace back and forth the length of my apartment to test which way my hands face, cause I never noticed that about anybody before.

Result: I hold my hands with palms facing about 3/4 to to the rear, 1/4 to my thighs. So I guess that makes me only semi-doughy... LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd, Memphis is doughy because he looks puffy/chunky to me... his hand position when he walks just reminds me of the cartoon guy! He just has this reputation in the house of being a physical specimen, but to me he just has a “dad bod!” He is a heavy breather whenever he does anything, even walking around the house... now I’m off to see which way MY palms face when I walk...🏃🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL... something to do while listening to ***STARS***

I have noticed his heavy breathing... has made me wonder if he's a reformed smoker.

I also agree about the dad bod. Saw a clip the other day of him some years ago talking about how all the girls at his restaurants want to have sex with him, but he doesn't "shit where he works," totally mangling the old saying (which I can't remember for the life of me, but it's something about where you make your bread, and doesn't involve fecal matter).

He obviously still has a high opinion of himself, though not warranted IMO.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think the saying Memphis meant to say is...Don't shit where you eat...meaning don't date coworkers or participate in dubious behaviour in the workplace.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He has a bloated face, too.

Someone who used to work in restaurants told me today that you add a stick of butter to everything you cook to make it taste good. That's what restaurants do.

I think Memphis eats to much of his restaurants food if that is true.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis is too young to be so brooding and “get off my lawn” type of guy. He has some great stories, but they usually involve property damage, shaming someone, or taking advantage of others. Occasionally there’s a story of his early entrepreneurial skills and he *almost* redeems himself to me. Xmas really got to him last night: he was bragging about his college fraternity, they are building something new at the college. He mentioned his name (and maybe a pic?) is on a plaque there, I believe at his old frat house... Xmas asked if it was for sports accomplishments. He said no, it basically means he donated a lot of money. She said “oh, so it’s like a participation trophy?” He seemed irked and I LOVED it! Later up in HoH he was telling the guys he was miserable spending time with her and wanted to tell her to go F herself... If/when she sees that, I wonder if she will still want to get him and her boyfriend together. She thinks they are alike and will get along wonderfully.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is in the bathroom area putting on makeup after her shower.
Xmas is in the Love Room surrounded by pool floats, posing for an undoubtedly LONG “cawfee tawk!”
She has just had a talk, or rather talked AT Memphis at the kitchen island. I feel he may evict her just to avoid her non-stop company/yapping...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody is still asleep in HoH room. Xmas got called to DR, leaving Nicole/Memphis/Tyler to have a nice convo in the dining area. Enzo must still be asleep, no camera on him yet this morning.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand Memphis or Xmas, they are so full of themselves. They remind me of the 'mean' kids at high school. They need to get over themselves. I hope that Xmas goes this week and that Memphis follows. I really don't like people that put others down for disabilities (and I don't have one by the way). I have always looked out for the under dog. I hope that Enzo takes Nicole to F2 and that he wins.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The difference between the two is Memphis owns who he is. Christmas would like us all to believe she is this sweet, kind person. Just own who you are!

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Cody and Tyler talking about Paulie in The Challenge:

Cody: Paulie would mouth off to the producers: I'm going after your golden boy.

Tyler: So do you think that's why he didn't go back?

Cody: Well that and he got physical with Josh

feeds cut