TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for October 1-6: Archive through October 02, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
So three of them are upstairs in Have Not room laughing and talking and we get four cameras on a sleeping Memphis and restless Christmas.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Please, BB gods, you gave me the gift of sending Dani out tonight, now please give me Christmas in the jury next. Thank you.

06-29-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please keep this thread about Big Brother Live Feeds. New and Views is the place to discuss breaking news.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Please let Tyler win the veto! Christmas must go...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Jimmer - are you the one that maintains the banner up top?

I just noticed you still show Kevin among the living this morning. Sadly, no longer the case.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So... once again Enzo FAILED to make a “big move” he keeps promising! This guy is all hot air.
Hasn’t Memphis only been a have not once? I can see giving him a break when his back was bad, but yo, come ON... choosing Nicole? After the night she had?! What a little kitty he is. He always says they should follow the choice of the HoH... but I bet he won’t do it this week if noms stay the same. He’ll keep Xmas over Tyler.. Meow Meow is the perfect name for him.
I’m sure his favorite Tom Jones song must be “What’s New, Pussycat?”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Jimmer - are you the one that maintains the banner up top?

I just noticed you still show Kevin among the living this morning. Sadly, no longer the case.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I hope Tyler wins veto and Cody puts up Memphis. The Cody agenda would then be crystal clear and then maybe we can look forward to someone trying to get Cody out.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Huh! I didn't post that twice, I swear!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So how many times today will Nicole mention she was on the block TWO TIMES in the triple eviction in her whiney voice??

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL thanks Pschrfhd. :-)

I just noticed that myself. If you refresh the page, it's been updated.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Stars so maybe they are waking them up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reading the overnight at Jokers, Enzo and Cody are so smug! Enzo says final two and never on the block.

They want Nicole and Memphis to take out Christmas or Tyler, whoever survives this vote and think the triple went perfectly.

A miracle would have Tyler won POV then win HOH and put up Cody and Enzo.

Lost cause, this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Jimmer! I noticed Kevin last night but was troubleshooting the table and forgot.. Hey, you kept him "in the house" past David and Dani! 😆

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Yo, Enzo's big moves, Yo. Well he still lives with his mother after all, Yo.
Nicole's brain melting over the fact David's eviction wasn't unanimous, I'll take what little joy I get from this train wreck inside a dumpster fire going over a cliff season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I posted in the show thread.. I just want the impossible.. We know Tyler and Christmas will be on the block and unless one of them wins POV, POV won't be used.

But I can dream that Memphis would win POV, he safe, and USE IT. Then Cody would need a rep nom..And have to choose Enzo or Nicole.

Then the dream says that Memphis and whoever he took down would vote out the rep nom. Then Tyler would win HOH and put up Cody and Nicole/Enzo.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Let them all suffer.

I am here for it!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I've watched very little of the season, can someone tell me what the Have Not room is like.
Is it at least uncomfortable?
Thanks in advance.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Two chances to get rid of someone that already won a season, nope.
Big Brother, where hope goes to die.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cody wants to sit next to her at the end. She has won before and she has not won one comp. I am sure those were Derrick's instructions to him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Could somebody PLEASE reach in there and MUTE Xmas??

I was SO enjoying while the bro-dudes were talking football and she had nothing to say for a while...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
World - Sorry, but most of them have said they actually enjoy sleeping in the H/N room this season.

It's sort-of like Camp Comeback from last year, except the cots are straight, and they can pile enough comforters, etc on them to make them pretty comfortable from the looks of it.

There's like a furnace burning (looks like) that provides a night light for them.

Probably the worst thing about it is that they have to crawl through a hatch near the floor going in and out, and the hatch slams loudly in the morning if they forget to catch it. (Although with only one H/N now, that is irrelevant.)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I will laugh if he takes Nicole to the end and she wins again... surely they will talk in jury and realize that Cody/Derrick ran this season. By the way I do not like Nicole or the way she plays... but I so want someone to bring Cody down...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody says he's just now hearing of eating, then brushing teeth in the morning.

He's gotta be faking... is anybody really that stoopid??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Cody’s mom or Derrick didn’t teach him that, it’s highly possible he IS just now hearing about it... he didn’t know state residents have a name (Iowans, New Yorkers, etc) he doesn’t know how to make INSTANT rice nor cook bacon correctly...