TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 29, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, how hard it is to make fries, this group amazes me.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Feeds are back. Cody tasting the frys that Nicole made. She burnt them so they threw them in the trash and are starting over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
39m
Nobody thinks as highly of themselves by accomplishing so little as Christmas does in the BB house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 As Tyler goes in the backyard you can hear Taylor Swifts song Blank Space blaring through Tylers mic. BB might be playing music to drown out any yellers? We have no cams on the backyard currently.

#BB22 4 different views of Cody is all I got to report right now folks..

#BB22 we are getting lots of stars anytime a house guest goes near the BY door or goes in or out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Cody brings down his bottle of wine from the HOH to share with everyone for dinner.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
22m
BOOZE DELIVERY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Dani burned her hand while cooking and is doing first aid the storage room while Nicole and Xmas discuss how to divide up the wine plus sounds like they are going to pull out the stashed beers they hid

#BB22 someone opens the BY door and we once again hear music for a brief min before stars again!

#BB22 still working on dinner prep, Nicole tastes Cody's fries and says they are very good. still alot of star cuts.

#BB22 between stars we get Dani telling Nicole "they" said no. Cut to stars again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 the wine and beer has been opened and is being poured and again we get stars

#BB22 sorry guys there isn't much to report we are getting stars about every 1 to 2 min. House guests are finishing up dinner and starting in on the wine/beer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Nicole and Cody discuss wanting full control over their HOH alcohol. and Nicole brings up Season 18 when Vic drank his whole 6 pack and was drunk

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Nic is telling Cody about Vic taking her on a date in LA and how much a glass of wine cost ($26). Cody tells her he used his BB money to pay off school debt, Nic tells him Vic didn't have any debt, so travelled a lot post bb.

#BB22 Nic tells the guys in the kitchen that's she's already feeling the beer she drank. She says she must be more fun when tipsy as Vic sometimes says: please drink tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Feeds return to Christmas in the bathroom touching up her makeup, the camera also zooms in on the drink shes brought with her

#BB22 Nicole comes in, takes a sip of the glass, and tells Christmas that she looks like she is really feeling it tonight, Christmas says she had some good wine. All the wine is gone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 David, Cody, Nicole, Dani, and Tyler are in the kitchen around the island, general chatter before someone moves towards the slider door and feeds cut once more

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18s
#BB22 Feeds have been on stars for a little over 30 minutes now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Enzo is out of the shower and heads back outside..feeds cut to stars again.

I know these are the updates you have been waiting for...don't lie! Neutral face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33s
#BB22 Feeds return Nicole and Christmas are discussing Christmas's eye sight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 David is in the photo RM and is silently straightening up. He puts on a tie die shirt and says it it smells and changes his shirt then heads out of the RM. All 4 feeds return to Comic RM with Christmas And Nicole.

#BB22 Currently all cams on Nicole and Xmas in Comic Room. Xmas sneaks away and hides behind the wall to scare Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1310961158300545029

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.45pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB22 David leaves the phot RM and cam switches to Nicole in the Key RM talking to herself or production. then feeds cut right back to stars again.

#BB22 for the brief moment we had the live feeds. David was putting clothes away in the photo RM as Nicole was putting away clothes in the Key RM.

--the last view in the house before the feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
The stars and feed music is a playing hopefully this means our HG's are getting to to RISE AND SHINE!!!!!! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 David is the only one up so far. He has started his morning kitchen cleaning routine. He mutters to himself that the house is disgusting, the dishes are always oily. He shudders to himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 BB: "Please clean the mirror behind the kitchen sink"....."Thank you"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Most HG's are still sleeping minus David and Kevin. we just heard over the speaker "Houseguests must be awake between the hours of 10am-10pm"

#BB22 David to Kevin "I had a dream that I was getting fat"
Kevin "are you?"
David "oh for sure, I haven't been working out nearly as much"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Cody is quizzing Enzo in HoH on the dates of things that have happened in the house.

#BB22 David and Kevin are talking in the kitchen. David "no matter what happens on Thursday if I am eliminated I am looking forward to decompressing before the real world."
Kevin "yeah, when I was eliminated I was alone, I didn't get to really talk to really anyone."

#BB22 David and Kevin are now talking about who can win AFP.
Kevin "the lowest I know of was Cody not this Cody a different one and he made it to jury, but not very far."

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kevin confirms that Keesha was never a have not.

Enzo says Keesha was sweet. Nicole agrees.

Kevin: That was a rough 9 days.
Enzo: Yeah.

cam changes Exclamation question mark #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo, David, and Kevin are talking about what they think jury is like
Kevin "that jury house is going to get packed real quick"
Enzo: "i've never done jury"
David "the only people who have are Nicole, Day and Bay."
Kevin "no and Dani"
Enzo "yeah Dani in season 13"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Memphis says he'll be endorsing who he'll be voting for president at the finale.

Memphis: So get ready for that, America. That'll be some live tv. You can all shun me.

Memphis & Xmas signing off.

Xmas: You've already gone hard south on all of these things. If you're gonna do it, go ahead bc the internet is raging at you.

Memphis: If it's not broke.... -feed cuts-

Cam returns.

Xmas: I was like can we please not go morbid today? So he just went completely politically nasty.

Memphis: No, I didn't.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo mentions that they are on day 29 to the group in the kitchen. General chit chat.
Kevin mentions when he had his colonic done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Memphis, I think you're endorsing your candidate of choice every time we hear you speak to/talk about David. We know. Clown face #bb22
Quote Tweet

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
· 1h
Memphis says he'll be endorsing who he'll be voting for president at the finale.

Memphis: So get ready for that, America. That'll be some live tv. You can all shun me.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 In the bathroom Dani & Nicole chatting in the bathroom while Nicole shaves her legs.
they are talking about the difference in how people are now compared to season 16

#BB22 Trash talk on all cams. LOL
cam 1/2 on the Kitchen with Enzo Tyler Memphis Kevin & David. Memphis is talking about trash pick up in his neighborhood.
Cam 3/4 Nicole Dani & Christmas are in the bathroom.
Nicole is talking about putting her trash out early.

Cut to stars

#BB22 feeds return. Christmas Nicole & Dani in the bathroom. Nicole mentions Loyal's cute little face and that she wants to see Christmas have another baby, a girl, a little Christmas.