TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 29, 2020 users admin

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
You will see it Wednesday.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three that is exactly why they are KEEPING David... beside the fact that Kevin was the target this week, David makes dumb moves and so far hasn’t been able to do anything to any of them. He is liked, but not beloved like Enzo. He has not done anything (yet?) to garner votes in F2... he won a power to help himself, he took a prize to help himself... so nobody feels indebted to him or “needs” him... he’s a great “Victoria” to have until the end.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought that was last weeks POV, LOL, sorry to spoil it if you didn't know already.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is known on live feeds. This is a live feed thread and we spoil anywhere in the Big Brother section of the board.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When Janelle got back on social nedia, she was told by James Rhine that yes the decision to boot Janie and Kaysar was made prior to the start of the season.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It is such a shame how Keesha/Janie/Kaysar/Bayleigh/Da’Vonne/Kevin NEVER won HoH... a few came very close, but didn’t succeed.
I don’t count Nicole A and David in with that list because I feel sure they would have been swayed by the Cool Kids instead of trusting the “Old School” kids...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From the first comp that pretty much guaranteed a guy would win.. Unfortunately it was Cody.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I really wanted to see Da'Vonne win HOH and shake things up in the house. It would have been fun seeing Day, Bayleigh, Dani and Nicole F have a secret alliance and make it to F4. Sick of watching a bunch of guys acting childish and winning everything. Calimom3, I agree that David and Nicole A wouldn't have made any big moves...they are just like sheep.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Reality I would have enjoyed a girls alliance as well. Cali. I just feel bad for Kevin he tried so hard according to his talk yesterday morning with his husband. My heart was breaking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Been out of the loop today due to moving. Ugh!

I turned on the feeds and it looks like they have alcohol.

Cody’s voice and superiority complex is so hard to listen to. I am still amazed that no one is targeting him. Just the fact that nobody is targeting him, should make him a target. Why isn’t he?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just finished the updates in the Tweet thread... I will bestow high praise on the person that evicts Christmas.

I know all of the HGs are competing to earn my high praise.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Yes Rosem4243. Cody should be a big target. Let's hope that the alcohol loosens him up and he tells someone outside of his alliances what his plans are.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not like tipsy Christmas.

Heck I do not like non tipsy Christmas either.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL, I will give you lots of praise too if that happens Rieann

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is beyond frustrating. They get a little tipsy and down go the feeds. I am guessing they are down for the night.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They have music playing in the backyard..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If these houseguests don’t take advantage of their chance to get rid of Cody during the 2nd of the THREE evictions this Thursday, they have no hope... he won’t be able to play in the HoH comp after Kevin’s eviction, so these sheep/servants better take the chance while they can! Either Cody/Tyler/Memphis should be the first target!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
We'll probably get the feeds back in time to see them in bed with lights out.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Luckily Cody chased me from the feeds and I didn’t have to be annoyed with feeds being down.

From what I read, Xmas was more irritating than usual.

CBS/BB is doing a great job of stopping people from watching live feeds. Congrats, I guess.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch the feeds when they finally returned. All 4 cameras were on Nicole, lying in bed in the Comic room complaining about her sore neck, saying it was due to OTEV. Xmas/Kevin were there. Later, Dani,Enzo, Memphis, and Cody join at various times. Remember, ALL FOUR feeds were on the same room...Nicole was STILL whining about her sore neck and feeds went to stars. I guess her neck didn’t sign a waiver?
I understand they go to stars for many legit reasons. This was not one of them and it’s ridiculous how much we’re missing for zero reasons!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Every single time they have gotten alcohol we have lost feeds. It has been ridiculous. I NEVER want an All Star season again. I think they are protecting them with all the feed outages. I want my money back. LOL. And I never want them to get alcohol again!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really believe that they would prefer to not have live feeds. They want to produce an edited show like Survivor so they can shape the story to their liking and their favored player.

They don’t have to deal with truth or wall-yellers or inconvenient editing. But, by killing the feeds, they’re killing their show. I sure wouldn’t watch their kiddie-style game show if there weren’t live feeds!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that they don't want them either. They don't give a damn about this show and they exert the absolute minimum effort needed to keep it on the air.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
David is a good dishwasher. BUT he takes sooooooo long! Every movement is exhagerated!