TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 28, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody and Enzo are talking about most likely the OTEV comp and the fact that the stuff that was used in it caused them to break out in a few spots and Cody said he used any part of his shirt that was dry to be able to get the stuff off his face.

#BB22 Cody says that now that Ian is gone it seems that Cody and Kevin are able to connect more because of the things that Ian was saying to both of them that made them not trust each other.

#BB22 Tyler, Memphis and Cody were talking about LA and just all the traffic and other things in the city, Memphis was talking about his experience when he landed at LAX for big brother and the feeds cut to stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 11.52am for veto meeting

(it won't be used)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica Milagros #BB21 @jmilagrosplus
·
1h
Condescending moments like this really is some lower level shit. Glad that this amuses you. Would’ve loved for David to respond with “why should I give you my jury vote if you’re a F2? Go 10 seconds, 9,8,7”

Tooms @Tooms_BB
· 1h
Cody: I'm using the veto. Who should I put up as replacement? Go. 10 seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6
David: Whoever is best for your game
C: Now I'm not using it. You're staying on the block. You failed miserably there.
D: I would have something biased for my game
C: I was just kidding
#bb22

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
56m
Cody's an ass - he said later he was 'kidding' - I guess that's all Kevin needed to say when he told Cody the world didn't revolve around him!!! Doh.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.58pm... Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
48m
Feeds are back. (Duration: 1 hour, 9 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
50m
feeds are back, Cody did not use his veto - David and Kevin remain on the block

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
52m
Cody- I feel like Dani is extremely threatened by you. I dont think it's anything other than you are a beast at the game. Christmas- I dont ever want anybody to feel threatened by me. I'm going to attack every competition that I can and I'm going to play my best social game #BB22

Christmas to Cody- I want to help people play their best game. The further I get, I played with the best. I dont want to trick or discredit people just so I can get ahead. I want to hold as much integrity for myself in this game as possible #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 Conversation in BY between Kevin and Memphis. Mem recognizing that Kevin has been in a difficult possession since the beginning. Kevin indicating that he hopes Mem recognizes him as a competitor that is not willing to just take a prize when there is a chance for safety

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Christmas to Cody- I have conversations when I need to but I dont go above and beyond to make drama. I dont know what it is about me that makes her (Dani) uncomfortable or rubs her wrong, but it's been since week one #BB22

Christmas to Cody- Da'Vonne walked out and they (Dani/Nicole) were fine. I asked Nicole "you guys are okay now?". It seems pretty drastic. I always feel awkward when I walk in on them cause they never invite me to sit. They just shut down, they stop talking #BB22

Christmas to Cody- It hurt my feelings more about Nicole. I was over there trying to be there for Nicole for this whole thing and then "cool, see ya". I feel a little slighted not only personally but also game wise #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Cody- I want to be with you moving into the end of this game. That's how I feel. Christmas- Me too. One thing that I really enjoy was that I dont feel like our conversations have an agenda. That is really important to me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Christmas- Now it's like the only interaction we (Nicole and I) have is to secure that she is doing her rounds. Cody- Which is noticeable. That's the inauthentic conversations. Christmas- Even with Dani, she is like "where have you been all week?" #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas saying that she felt really slighted by Dani and Nicole last Thursday night. Xmas says that the only conversations they have are occasional check-ins that feel inauthentic. Cody says that Xmas and him are similar. Cody: I am not a mastermind player. I played with one.

#BB22 Xmas and Cody both say that they don't plan too far ahead since things can change so quickly in the game. Cody saying he never felt like Xmas was talking behind his back and still never really needed to check on each other.

#BB22 Xmas saying that she has felt a connection since the 1st HOH comp when he reassured her safety

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin telling David that on Kevin's season he was underestimated and then was able to win since there were fewer people. Kevin saying that David could be dragged for now, but be able to build his resume very quickly by winning more towards the end.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kevin will probably get in the pool today or tomorrow, just to go in one last time.

David hopes they get the yard tomorrow.

feed cuts #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin says if David is dragged and doesn't win, then it would be a classic season where there is a sacrificial goat. Kevin says he suspects David has alliances that can help him when things get awkward. David says he doesn't trust anything since the Ian situation.

#BB22 David knows that there are things that can be used against him: the 10k, the Tyler vote and the power. He says that he needs to start campaigning and he is afraid to be up against Kevin's "professional campaignism". Kevin says people already have their minds made up 90%.

#BB22 David says that it was such a strategic thing to vote for Day to stay. Kevin asks how so. David says that Day changed Nicole's life on their last season. David says Day wouldn't believe Nic would go against her. Kevin says Nicole preyed on that and used it against Day.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
David- Between Da'Vonne and Bayleigh, I thought when Nicole gave Da'Vonne five grand, I thought that meant she was going away with a package. You didnt make it to jury but here's five grand. Kevin- I read that as pandering to America. David- Definitely #BB22

David- I think Da'Vonne would never have thought that after I voted for you to win $500,000 that you would ever in a million years look me in my face and lie. Kevin- I think she (Nicole) preyed on that. She used that against Da'Vonne #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin to David- They actually might take you to the end cause, no shade, everyone could perceive your game as questionable. That's how my ass got all the way to the end. People underestimated me then you start winning shit at the end #BB22

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Balloons overhead.

Cody: What's going on? This' the 2nd day in a row there's a bunch of balloons....

David counts 9 & the feed cuts.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo and Cody in HOH. Cody talking about potentially dragging David along just like Victoria was dragged in his season. Cody saying that there was no reason to backdoor Xmas/Dani when they are all going to cannibalize each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
David- I have got to start campaigning. I'm afraid of your professional campaign. Kevin- I'm hyper aware that people's minds are about 90% made. David- What makes you think that? Kevin- It has nothing to do with me. That's how this show works #BB22

Kevin to David- By the time two people are nominated, a decision has been made already #BB22

David- When he (Cody) won HoH, her (Nicole's) whole... Kevin- Demeanour changed. David- Jolly Nicole came out of nowhere. Kevin- Yep. David- Complete shift, no worry. Come tomorrow and Wednesday, you're going to see her demeanour change #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo wants to see if Dani/Nic will be all over Kevin this week and throw a vote his way. Enzo says that Dani is too messy and won't make it to final two this season. Enzo says he loves Nic, but needs to start winning stuff.

#BB22 Enzo: "It is what it is. I am dying in here. I got f'in itchy ass, I am breaking out, f'ing bored. I am done"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo telling Cody that if he wins a veto that he would take Cody down if he was on the block. Enzo says he would be dead without Cody in this game. Enzo says that Cody protected him . Cody says "why do you think Ian was expendable and you weren't?"

#BB22 Enzo says that he feels that this week he is 98% sure they should be good and then the following they will both be able to play in the HOH. They talk about between Nic and Dani, that they would keep Nicole, since the only thing she has done to them is not win competitions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 no game talk right now, the gang in the pool are talking about movies and enjoying the outside.

#BB22 Nicole and David have decided to play Backgammon outside, until David gets called to the DR. Nicole "rain check, have fun."

#BB22 the crew in the BY have switched from talking about movies to actors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 Dani to Tyler "we need to remember to live in the moment no matter how much we miss our families"
Tyler agrees, "it's also nice to just not worry about what is happening outside the house"

#BB22
Nicole tells David and Cody her hands hurt from the rope. She says it hurts more today than yesterday.

#BB22
Nicole tells Cody today is Day 1 of her wedding diet. She says David knows her secret but he can't tell
Nicole leaves.
Cody & David says she's funny
David-she followed me on instagram when I got off my show and I was like I don't know who this is. I saw some stories
STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
49s
The BB kids are talking about the Manson murders and thankfully cut away. Ive been a little too obsessed with that lately and dont need to go back down the sadistic rabbit hole
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Enzo is in the HOH listening to music. It's so loud you can hear it.
It's the song I'll Wait by Kygo and Sasha Sloan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
feeds remain quiet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Everyone is in the kitchen working on dinner (sounds like they are making burgers).

Enzo is laying down in living room.

#BB22 The HG's mention that BB told them that they would have the backyard until midnight and a few of them still have laundry to do.

This was an unexpected lockdown and they are now worried they won't have time to complete laundry.

#BB22 Enzo & Christmas are talking in the living room. They are guessing that Thursday is either a DE or endurance comp.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
54m
she's excited about upcoming comps:
"think you've seen Crazy Christmas already? not ye-et"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Christmas tells Enzo that in the DE veto comp she is going to put black lines under her eyes as if she is going to war.

Christmas - You think you seen crazy Christmas yet? Guess again! (signals to slits throat)

#BB22 Christmas is telling Enzo she doesn't think Dani or Nicole will win the next HOH b/c the wall endurance was thrown to Dani so neither of them have won anything.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
50m
Dani wants everyone to say something new about themselves the others don't know
-Kevin once ran the bases in a major league ballpark
-Tyler once fell off a water slide, landed in ICU for 10 days
-Starfishies once interrupted a hamster game

ha ha 'once' for that last one

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 STARS for 10 min now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
41m
Feeds are back. Bell (Duration: 11 minutes) Bell #BB22