TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 28, 2020 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh Kevin has the camera so maybe they when down for taking pictures?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe they let the staff have time off ..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Sea could be right, but when you pay for something, like we do for the feeds, it is the right thing to tell us. Feeds will be down every Sunday night from such such a time till whenever. The non communication is very frustrating.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Xmas and Memphis gone this Thursday, that would be awesome.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Agree Realitytvfan!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Dani, Christmas, Nicole and Cody...would be my hit list

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nicole and Cody too.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The odds are Kevin and David will go, but one other has to go too. I hope it is Christmas, Cody or Dani.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody has an excellent path to the final 2, I don't see anyone getting him out unfortunately

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Surely someone has to see how important it is to get Cody out! I know....nobody has seen such things this whole season, why start now?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They all seem to protect Cody! So strange.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I think that Derrick gave Cody a lot of advice how to get people just doing what you say from the start. That aspect is very much like Derrick in his season.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
It would make this season so much more enjoyable if Cody would back door either Xmas or Memphis by stating that he found out that they were in a secret alliance...now that would really stir things up for the triple eviction on Thursday.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Also, I have been watching BB since "Chicken George" just like most of you posting on here...so stirring things up would definitely be good for our entertainment :-)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, brilliantly well played dominated games are not much fun to watch. It's far worse when the person doing the dominating isn't well liked.

I'd rate Derrick's season as one of the least enjoyable and this one is right there with it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This one is not so much well-played as it is dumb luck and/or everyone afraid to draw first blood... they worry about their “brand,” or they just want someone ELSE to make a big move. Enzo is notorious for talking big, threatening to make a big move, then he nominates the weakest links...they are all playing safe. But it can’t last past Thursday night, that’s when shit gets real!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Jimmer- and he prepared Cody well. I have to disagree CaliMom- I think Cody has been following a carefully prepared game and is on target to make it to the end unless someone wakes up.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really hope Julie doesn't tell them it's a triple eviction right away. They'll freak out about the double, and then think it's over, and bam. That's how it should go!
And I really hope somehow David squeeks by and two of them go to Jury.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The fact that Cody is expected to remember and follow directions is shocking, and based on his horrible ability to communicate makes it downright impossible! I think it was the fact that they were ALL previously prepped and told to stick together as a voting block which made Cody, as first HoH seem “in charge.” They tended to do the bidding of HoH, seeming to throw blame on “what the house wants.” They are fine letting Cody be the fall guy, as long as THEY aren’t on the block...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Really think David should go,Kevin deserves to be there so much more after David took the money

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
From different conversations that we have been able to hear during the season (for a few seconds at a time before feeds cut), it's apparent Derrick put in a lot of work for Cody pre-season.

First, Derrick called just about everyone to find out if they were on All Stars (verified by some) and then gave Cody a boot list order (which I know, can only work if Cody's alliance is winning and dang it, they have).

What really pisses me off is Derrick told Cody (and this is according to Cody) to go after Kaysar and Janelle first. And we saw Cody certainly wanted to but was delayed due to the safety suite.

It's so irritating that Derrick played the game outside of the game. Thankfully according to Spoiler Girl on twitter, production is aware of this and never plans to have Derrick back again.

I'd love to think they'd like to paint over Derrick's face that's planted on the kitchen wall.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cody: "like and if I'm being honest like, like if you put me 3 weeks ago like and said like and like asked me like Dani wouldn't be somebody that I like am like all of a sudden like y'know I don't, like your game and like you like being somebody that like..."

Direct quote #BB22

LOL from
Whit
@Whitless256
on twitter

HAHAHAH

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
What money did David Take, Mom of?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Inkydinkydoo, he got $10,000 in the POV comp, said he is donating it to BLM movement. The others were pissed he took it because they were planning to go for it once David and Kevin were out of the game.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh. Thanks! We haven't seen that, yet, right?