TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 28, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 David talking about how difficult the clothes are to clean from the competitions. He says he threw some a pair of jeans away because it is difficult when you have Cisco in your jeans. Dani: Cisco? you mean Crisco? If you have Cisco in your jeans we have bigger problems".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 David talking about the wall comp. Wonders if Memphis' medication helped him stay longer on the wall. Kevin says he thinks these meds are not kinda fair. He says he wants a mood stabilizer too. He says he feels anxiety also.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Discussion between Nicole/Kevin/Tyler talk about past OTEV competitions. Kevin says that on his season that names were written on actual bananas. Next day there were smashed bananas everywhere. Tyler says that is why we still have ants 'til this day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole Fan Page
@bb18Coconuts
·
12m
“Memphis and Christmas are full of do-do.” -Enzo

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ValTwo hearts @valerie_galery
·
32m
DANI WON THE MONEY AND SHES DRAGGING DAVID WASHINGTON BRAXTON FOR TAKING THE TEN THOUSAND!!!! YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP Skull
Skull
Skull #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22
Memphis to Cody- Christmas told me that she felt like you would put her up. I said "as a pawn? Who is getting in your ear?" I told her at least from my angle with Cody, he hasn't ever said anything like that.
Cody- It's so weird. She thinks i"m super close with Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 Cody to Memphis- She (Xmas) doesn't realize that me and you are super f close.

Cody tells Memphis that Dani told him Xmas does not want to sit next to him in final 2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Nicole joins Cody and Memphis in the kitchen.

Game talk terminated.

#BB22 Memphis to Cody- As much as I want to win HoH
Cody- What are you going to do though? That's the thing..
Memphis- I would just put David up and someone else as a pawn. That's easy but it would be more ideal if Christmas won or Tyler.

#BB22 Memphis to Cody- Even maybe Dani.
Cody- She feels back against the wall right now.
Memphis- That's what's crazy right now. This week and the one after would be one of those weeks where we could probably take a seat back. I'm not willing to throw an HoH at this point

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Christmas and Kevin talking by the hammock talking about David going for the money and not the veto. Kevin tells Xmas he was really fighting for it.

Christmas- I am frustrated as a game move. I don't know where you stand now bud.

#BB22 Kevin to Xmas- I think some people are ok with just making it to jury
Xmas- This is Allstars. No one should be ok with just making it to jury.

#BB22 We have stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom Palmer
@Thorfist7373
·
29m
I'm going to miss Dani's ridiculous antics after she leaves on Thursday and we're left with all the men just rolling to the end. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Cody is explaining to Tyler, Enzo and Nicole that Kevin told him he felt like Cody was lying and making excuses on why he was nominating him.

#BB22 Cody- It was def a nice conversation to have so that way it doesn't have to be weird anytime i'm around him

#BB22 Cody thinks that David should use the 10K he won to campaign.

Cody- It's mind blowing.

They are laughing about David being "America's Player".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha....

Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
· 6s
Dr. Will probably broke the lease on his apartment next door and ran for his life after sharing a wall with Christmas for a few days.

That’s why we haven’t heard from him since. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 It's been 1 hr and 40 mins since we've been spending time with our furry friends. We'll be right here with you when feeds return to the humans

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
1h
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Monday, Sept 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1310598517006581767

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
David seems to be the only one awake. He is out in the BY talking to cams & his team. He is talking about job in LA

#BB22 David mentions that Tyler frustrated him when he went to get out Bay

#BB22 David says that he thinks that it caught Enzo of guard as well and that he was about to vote out Tyler as well. & that it was so frustrating.

#BB22 David mentions that it is frustrating to know that Ian went back to Cody in the group

#BB22 David wonders if he can use that information with Nicole .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David says Luckily Tyler won the Veto, even though he (David) literally voted him out. He says Do you believe that guy. And that he told him straight up that he had voted for him.

#BB22 David mentions that he felt vulnerable when Memphis put him on the block.

#BB22 David heads inside and looks at something in the sink. (Most likely the ants) before heading to the bathroom.

#BB22 David checks the dryer and says they are definitely not dry and puts some fabric sheets in and restarts it. then heads back to chill on the BY couch again mentioning he had his vitamins and his coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 QUad cam view of the house David is sitting quietly in the By and starts whistling to the birds.

David- the birds are talking back to me or I am losing my mind

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 FB Cam 3/4 Enzo And Kevin are in the have-not rm chatting before bed. Enzo mentions about being a fan and how he watched the challenge and how he liked CT.
Kevin says that he remembers him they talk about how he was a beast.

#BB22 Enzo talks about how much Ian is a fan of BB and knows all the stats. Enzo says the fans make the show. and how they really get into a show. He talks about Ian and says it blows his mind.

Kevin- giggles " F Ian"

#BB22 Enzo says that he (Ian) got f. "He played a bad,, he just didn't have a good season YO." Enzo says he doesn't want to kick a person when they are down but Ian had no social game and sucked at comps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 David has showered, got dressed for the day and is now back outside singing to the birds. Everyone else is still asleep.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody is just insufferably smug:

“ Cody: I'm using the veto. Who should I put up as replacement? Go. 10 seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6
David: Whoever is best for your game
C: Now I'm not using it. You're staying on the block. You failed miserably there.
D: I would have something biased for my game
C: I was just kidding”

https://twitter.com/tooms_bb/status/1310654856667910144

I am so annoyed that no one will go after him. Like the winner has been pre-determined.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.29am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Christmas just woke up and got herself some coffee, sitting down with Memphis and David talking about how much sleep each other got, also Cody is awake too and has started getting ready for the day.

#BB22 Memphis, Christmas, and David talking about how being in the house lets you have a less distracting time than everyone else outside the house and they also talked about meditation. Cody joined them in the backyard as the three were talking about the meditation.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Cody to Christmas- I actually did want to talk to you. Not about the veto, cause I'm not f using it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 The Memphis, David, Christmas, and Kevin are talking about musicals and what ones they have seen which ones are their favorites. Also Enzo is awake and getting ready for the day.

#BB22 Cody had to make another pot of coffee as he said the other wasn't good and then he went to check if they had any more avocados and found none, Memphis, David, Christmas, and Kevin are talking about comedians and how they feel about the way comedians go about their jokes.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Memphis: No offense to Da'Vonne, but she f'ing lived in that bathroom.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Huh.... this would be the normal Tuesday pre-taped then shown "Live" Wednesday eviction week but I thought that didn't work out Math-wise with Thursday's triple eviction..... #bb22
@bigbrothrgossip

they’re doing a Friday clip show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David, Tyler and Memphis are talking sports and how it is all going with the pandemic and how all the players will do, Christmas starts making eggs after Cody finishes making his. Cody also tells Christmas about his late night cravings last night.

#BB22 Cody asks David who he would want to put on the block since Cody said he was gonna use the veto, but then laughed and said he was just joking he wasn't going to actually, David said he never fully listens to anything someone says as he is never sure what is true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
David put Xmas' mug right next to the cake in the center of the table.

Tyler: She just tossed it & just left the dirty ass thing in the sink. All the sink right now is all her shit. She's culprit #1.

Cody: She is. She's very messy. I'm terrified to call her out.
Cody tells Tyler to call Xmas out.
Tyler says he will...once he wins HOH.

David says Xmas used to be kinda tidy.Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat

Cody thinks Xmas got lost in the sea of people. She was sneaky about it & the others were obvious.

Tyler says Enzo's off the hook. Xmas is culprit #1.
#BB22