TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 27, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 There has been no changes in the BB house. Except it looks like we may have some movement in the have not RM. Not sure if it was Kevin or David.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
5h
And CBS is loving it. They get paid and get press. Best of both worlds for them.
Quote Tweet

hillary
@realityhillary
· 18h
BB15’s racism
+
BB16’s misogyny
+
BB19’s mob mentality
+
BB21’s unlikable cast
=
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10h
Memphis- Dani is going to be a lost cause to convince her but we dont need her. We need to talk to Enzo cause he is pissed. Cody- I cant imagine anybody being happy about it. Memphis- If Kevin is going, we need to make sure that we have the votes #BB22

Memphis- You want Kevin to go, right? Cody- Yeah. Memphis- He is gunning for you. Cody- I was so pissed but I just went up to him (David). He goes "everything I win that's extra, I'm donating, so I just wanted to win extra money". Christmas- Is he pulling a f Frankie? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 9h
#BB22
David & Christmas are in the bathroom. David says it’s frustrating b/c it seems he’s always targeted. Christmas tells David straight up that the others don’t respect David b/c he didn’t fight to save his life in the veto. She is frustrated too.

#BB22
Nicole, Cody, & Enzo are in the HOH room. Nicole tells about Dani wanting to flip the vote to get David out. Nicole says she will go w/them to evict Kevin even though it’s better for her game to have David out. Nicole says they better not tell Dani she said this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
3h
Here’s the tea. They’re mad because THEY all wanted the money. And again, David got in the way of their plans. How dare he!!! #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11h
Enzo- I told Cody when they are out I'm going for the money. Tyler- That' what I said. Enzo- The first one. We might have to send him (David) on his way cause of that. That rubbed me the wrong way. That shows that you dont even give a f anymore #BB22

Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
3h
What’s funny to me is if they vote to evict Kevin then David did the EXACT right thing. Got the money AND stays to the next week Face with tears of joy #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
3h
Christmas is THEE most toxic kind of Big Brother player. Always get the mindless followers out ASAP. Just losers who will bring your game down. She’s not an all star. Just a minion for other people. #bb22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 11h
Dani- I dont want to vote for him (David) to stay. Memphis- I dont either. Christmas- I want to talk to Cody. It's not my decision. Dani- We vote. Christmas- Cody is HoH #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9h
Nicole- I wish that you could have used your power this week. Dani- Totally. No kidding. There has to be one more twist, right? Nicole- Yeah. Dr. Will said he will be back #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
Sep 25
David to Christmas- My frustration is from a viewer standpoint it's the same thing every week, over and over #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LunaLena
@LunaLena1313
·
1h
It isn’t the 10k everyone is mad at

David taking the money is a problem bc he was SUPPOSED to spend the week kissin ass, begging for safety and sweating the week out as THEY decide his fate.

David taking the money is like taking control back and they can’t handle it

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1m
HGs are still sleeping. Will didn't host last night's PoV competition - will he be back any more this week? The HGs thinks he will - I kinda doubt it. PoV meeting tomorrow so today may be slow. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 BB usually keeps them awake between the hours of 10am-10pm but most HG's were up until about 4AM this morning so BB may be giving them a little extra time to sleep in today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Backyard open..... countdown to another wall yeller?? #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody heads to the kitchen for some bacon & eggs. David is rapping to himself and making his breakfast.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christmas: "Nicole's on Cody's radar"
Tyler: "no she's not, Nicole is Cody's final two, I'm certain"
Christmas: "well let's fix that"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glowing star (ROXY) #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
1h
Christmas, talking to Tyler, is calling David taking the 10k a "stunt"...says she had a talking with him about it and that she is coaching him on how to get out of it. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christmas said "that freaking stunt" about David taking the money

*checks watch* took longer than I expected, but she finally got there

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tyler- If I win HoH, David aint going anywhere. Christmas- Nope. Tyler- I want Nicole and Dani to go before David. Christmas- Same. I dont think David should go up as a pawn if that's the case. Tyler- People would vote him out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Christmas- It depends who wins HoH but I think it's easier to keep David for one or two more weeks. Tyler- That's what I think. Christmas- Even Cody was thinking that until yesterday #BB22

Christmas to Tyler- I dont want to campaign for David too much. I want him to do his own damage repair. Best case scenario is he wins HoH next week #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Tyler and Christmas in the BY.
Tyler asks Christmas if she has heard that Dani is already trying hard for Kevin to stay.
She tells him Oh yeah I know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas tells tyler that Nicole is on Cody's radar and Tyler tell her no that Nicole is his final 2

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tyler- I am going to tell him (David) that Dani and Nicole are trying to get him to go. Christmas- They are already his top targets #BB22

Tyler to Christmas- We have got to clip one of them (Dani/Nicole) next week. If the other one wins HoH the week after, you and me are going to go on the block #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Cody rinsed his bacon grease pan in the sink..
just might be a factor why the plumbing keeps clogging

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22
Current feeds:
Movie talk in the BY and cooking in the kitchen.

#BB22
BY crew is trying to remember the name of the actor who was in the show East Bound and Down.

#BB22
Xmas is telling this BY crew about Cross Fit techniques. (Me -- Of course she is, LOL)

#BB22
Kevin to himself - If go home this week I made it halfway. That's not..
Cameras cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
48m
#BB22
Cody is telling the BY crew about playing on PDL teams. He got hurt and was on Big Brother the next year.

#BB22
Kevin talking to the camera:
Doesn't this slop look so burnt and delicious?
We're going to be bougee today and use a fork and knife.
I'm not going to drink out of a basic tumber I need a vase. A little wine.
He takes a bit "That crunch" "So delicious"

#BB22
Kevin adds salt, pepper, hot sauce and ketchup-"Just you know a little zest" "It tastes like gourmet week old hash browns."

#BB22
BY crew talking about challenges on the The Challenge and on Survivor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
41m
the one-upping in this bobsled/Challenge/Paulie convo is a lot, even for Christmas

Kevin is here to save us though, crunching pickle and slurping directly his drink into his mic Face with tears of joy Rolling on the floor laughing Face with tears of joy Rolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22
Kevin alone- "For real though, this is how you slop. You burn the crap out of it."

#BB22
Cody and Memphis are trying to hit each other with beach balls.

Cody and Tyler are talking about cameras that were moved in the backyard. They say they probably had to do it for the comp.
BB-you are not allowed to talk about production.

#BB22
Memphis, Christmas and Tyler are in the pool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22
The wind keeps pushing Xmas to the shady side of the pull. Memphis pulled her out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 BY talk about the OTEV competition. They say that the slide was pretty high this year. David wishes that they could play on the set for about an hour while they were breaking it down. Nicole called to DR. David says this sucks. He hates being on the block next to Kevin.

#bb22 David is grateful to have seen OTEV when he could have been gone a few weeks ago. Kevin says that he just wished he could see BB comics and talks about still getting his comic in the box after the show. David says he has not unboxed his stuff from last season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
7m
Feeds are back. Bell (Duration: 10 minutes) Bell #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Dani asks Cody if Enzo has been up at all. Cody says that Enzo just got up for a mic change and then hasn't been out since.

#BB22 Kevin/David tease Dani after she complains about not having enough cute clothes. Dani hopes they get alcohol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ...

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
31s
"when you have Cisco in your jeans"

now that's an out of context tweet