TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 27, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Kevin came close?

Nicole is upset, says she needs more muscles.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Dani, Xmas, Memphis, and Enzo are ticked as David took it in the first round! Hysterical!!! Oh David, you made my night. Can be viewed as both massively stupid and utterly brilliant. Haha!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Their bashing is getting ugly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok David deserves to go in my opinion

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am over it. David and Kevin need to win something.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David took the money on the first round, is what I am reading.

Yeah, he can go anytime now. He is on the block. He took the money instead of going for veto. He does not deserve to go any further.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kevin deserves it more in my opinion, he kept fighting

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kevin is going over Otev and how it was set up he explains that it was down to him and Cody he lost by 1 second He misses his husband wants to go for walks Is honored that he made it passed Janelle, Kaysar, Nicole A and Dayvonne

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem a 100 percent agree with you

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, that is just heartbreaking. Kevin really tried his heart out, while David went for money. And as of now, they want to keep David.

These HG are the absolute worst. In any other season, what David did would have gotten him evicted without a second thought. But Cody wants Kevin gone, and they all have to do what Cody wants. I don’t make the rules.

🙄

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think it is so sad as well. I really would love for Kevin to stay

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In an All Star season, we already know who will be evicted this Thursday, and it’s only Sunday.

Dani can try all she wants to flip the vote, but since her bestie, Nicole, immediately tattled to Cody, after telling Dani she will do whatever she wants, that ain’t happening.

I imagine that Nicole is following Derrick’s playbook to just stick to Cody no matter what. She doesn’t even have to win anything, just vote how you’re told. Maybe she’ll get second place this time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody is still pressed that Kevin told him that the world doesn’t revolve around him. Said that even if Kevin apologized (!) he would still vote him out.

See, the world DOES revolve around Cody, how dare Kevin say that it doesn’t!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think that Cody might change his mind and vote David out, or at least I hope

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't know why any of them are apologizing after calling David an idiot. He is an idiot when it comes to playing this game. David didn't have any idea that OTEV was VETO spelled backwards so I doubt he had any idea what the competition entailed. Maybe once he realized that he wasn't going to be able to answer any of the questions quickly and correctly, he decided he might as well go for the money. With absolutely no apologies I'm am saying David is an idiot for never learning a single thing about this game before coming into the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think I would also keep David over Kevin.
David walks around in a daze, knows NOTHING about BB. Kevin has no enemies on the jury, Cody is the only one who is pissed at Kevin, and it’s not game-related... Kevin has won one comp and come close MANY times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ark, it is clear they have been warned after the Ian bashing, so they are trying to be careful.

I would boot Kevin because Dani wants to keep him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody knew Dani would try to rally the voters say before Nicole said anything to Cody.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
It figures there's no hope for getting rid of Christmas.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
None of these players are going to deserve to win because they are too scared to make big moves...making big moves, along with good jury placement, wins the game.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They need to let us vote on who wins a, "too scared to make big moves" award, that deducts money from their stipend or winnings.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Or having a minion of people who do anything you say re:Derrick and this year Cody.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see David's reasoning for taking money instead of trying to win the comp. He shouldn't have taken the money, even if everyone swore on their mom's life he was safe.

It looks like Cody still wants Kevin out so I still have hope David will stay. I want him to make it thru the triple so bad!

I love that Cody will have OTEV curse! How awesome will it be THAT is what screws Derrick's plan to get Cody the win!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nicole is going to lose another friend. I can't believe she is betraying Dani. I would have had more respect for her if she told Cody she wanted Dani in their alliance and was loyal to her

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
It's okay if Nicole betrays her friend...but Christine was an awful friend for doing it to her. Right? And that is how she got the name, "snake".