TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 25, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

49s
#BB22in280 (or a lot less)
Cody HoH
Nominations Friday
PoV Comp Saturday
Will Kirby is the Neighbor - hosting HoH & PoV
#bb22

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas confusing Dayvonne with Dominique in a weird, angry rant:

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1309427247292518401

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 馃泿 @robcesternino

1h
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Friday, Sept 25, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1309511027327868930

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yNGaBpprnbJj

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.17pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds

11h
#BB22 Cams going between stars and a detailed view of David doing a deep clean on the storage room fridge.

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran

11h
I expect Kevin to be the target this week. Going into the triple, Dani will will be the easy target, and then I'd expect David to be clipped right after with no time to plan for the next big target. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds

11h
#BB22 HGs are speculating that it will be a similar competition for the POV comp. Not sure yet what the competition for HOH exactly was.

#BB22 David in the storage room cleaning. Mentions that he was disappointed with how he did in the competition.

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

11h
Sounds like the HoH competition involved golfing (or at least hitting balls) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

11h
#BB22 Dani/David in the storage room. David telling Dani that he was stuck in the storage room, so he just started cleaning.

Recreational vehicleOle' Girl's Car | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

11h
Dani asks if David's ok.
He says he's good. He wanted to win, but didn't & he started cleaning because he was stuck in the SR for about an hour.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

49m
#BB22 Flashback Cams 3/4 @ 02:25

Christmas in the Love Lounge. She is very upset. She states that the people in the house make her feel worthless. She doesn't want Kevin and David to go home. She would rather go on the block herself and win veto.

Christmas in the Love Lounge. She is very upset. She says that Kevin is kicking ass and if she were him she would have been a complete d*ck to everybody. He's still campaigning and being super nice. She sees they are doing the same to David

Christmas seems to be talking about the fallout from the wall yeller the other day & how Dani lied to Day, threw Nicole under the bus, pretended to be mad at Nicole for the whole day & stabbed Day in the back just like Paul did on her season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

16m
#BB22 Memphis is awake and making coffee.

Maybee Fisted hand
@maybee420

16m
I鈥檓 stunned with the houseguests requests this year, bidets, air purifiers, etc., Nobody thought of a good coffee maker? That鈥檚 bonkers to me Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

6m
#BB22 Memphis is called to the DR Downstairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch

38m
Tyler: "what was your title last time?"
Memphis: "mixologist"
Tyler: "so you were a bartender?"

he went on to say once again that he got "so much shit" for 'mixologist' out here, and he also admitted "basically yeah, bartender"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
路 4h
#BB22 David tells Cody that Day had heard something about an all guys alliance and didn't trust him from there. Cody tells David that they didn't have this convo and he doesn't want him to put a target on his back. Cody says there will be a plan going on all week.

#BB22 David very excitedly tells Cody he found a power first. "The comp that got me out last time was the one to save me this time!" Cody tells him that their relationship has definitely changed since that time in the game. He didn't have a problem saying anything at that time.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 4h
Cody to David- You and me are tight. There is other shit that's going on in this game that I have to appease to. Do you get what I'm saying? I cant say shit but there is other shit going on #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
路 4h
#BB22 David and Nicole are talking about their favorite colognes and perfumes. They talk about once you find a scent you love it's worth doing whatever to get it. Tyler comes in and uses the BR. David asks him what colognehe uses when he's done.

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo

33m
This included an odd story about how when Victor was training to be a cop, his fellow trainees liked to smell him because he always smelled so good
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
路 4h
#BB22 There was apparently 2 powers to be won in the comp yesterday and Dani and Memphis think that it must have been Tyler and Enzo. Dani says she's sure Cody didn't win any.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
路 3h
#BB22 Enzo says he will win veto. Enzo says he wanted to do something with Memphis and Christmas agrees. She says that he's easier to talk to now. "I love my Wise Guys". Christmas says that if they bust their asses they are so close.

#BB22 Christmas tells Enzo that if either David or Kevin win veto it might be a good opportunity to backdoor someone. Enzo agrees. Christmas says maybe that is Codys plan and he just isn't telling anyone.

#BB22 Christmas points out to Enzo that there are only two options for a backdoor this week (Dani or Nicole). Christmas mentions that Nicole has not won anything and that she hasn't needed to win anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 3h
Nicole- Dani is like "you have been in there (HoH) for an hour". Dude, I was in there for maybe 15-20 minutes. She just screamed to the whole house. I said "no I havent". She goes "no, you literally have". That was so weird. Enzo- What the f is going on? It's too much #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 2h
Nicole- Dani yelling that in front of the whole house...I was not in there for an hour. From downstairs, screamed up here. Enzo- We are on the same team. What the is going on with her? I feel like she has been very messy this season. Nicole- I agree #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
路 3h
Cody tells Nicole -I don鈥檛 think I ever told you this. The Janelle vote. He says Dani came up to him and asked him if he wanted to put two votes against and pin it on people. He says he said no.

ig Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 3h
Cody- If Kevin comes down, I dont want David going home. Nicole- And who are you putting up, Christmas? That's so stupid. You are doing all of Dani's dirty work #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 2h
Nicole to Enzo- Christmas is not coming after us at all. She is coming after Dani. That's why Dani wants her gone. Cody thinks he would be next. Cut her if you have to cut her, if Kevin wins veto #BB22

Cody to Tyler- I'm going to be like "I want you (Kevin) to be honest with me. If you won HoH, was I going on the block?". If he says no, I'm going to say I appreciate that and let him talk. He is going on the block no matter what #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13

18m
Kevin spilling truth about Cody privilege background... Raising hands Clapping hands sign Clapping hands sign #BB22

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1309661828520108032

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

17m
#BB22
Kevin - Just know that your good either way
David - Its a long week, it's only Friday.
Kevin - He didn't give you any indication that you are safe?
David shakes his head no

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch

17m
Enzo to David: "let's stop being fake now, let's go to war now, that's it.. I love this part of the season now because it's like (e) you, put me on the block I'll win POV, this is when it gets really (e) fun!"

17m
#BB22
David - I didn't throw the Veto (last week) - either way I knew I tried - I no regrets. I didn't have the luxury of throwing comps..

Feeds cut..

Feeds back on Kitchen - Kevin, Nicole, Dani and Tyler talking about the food they received.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

13m
#BB22
David and Enzo in the Love Room -
Enzo - its about to get ugly in this house, now they have to go after eachother.
David - That's why I was like no hugs.
Enzo - I love this part of the season. This is when it gets fun.

Enzo - This part of the season you go on the block - its nothin - your not a rookie anymore, you've lived it.

Enzo - I told him (Kevin) that if one of you win veto, He's going to have to put someone else up. This veto is very important Yo. I'm backdooring them. I'm not getting rid of you or Kevin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

11m
Cody's retelling his Kevin talk to Christmas, and included this - Christmas said "100% not true"
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
路 2h
earlier Christmas asked Cody to tell her if anyone says her name - this was after Cody told Enzo she'd be renom/target if Kevin comes off - Cody told Dani he'll tell her 'someone' (Kevin) told him Christmas said to pick Kevin for HN 'to weaken him'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13

10m
Lol Cody is still bothered by Kevin鈥檚 comment. Face with tears of joyRaising hands #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

10m
Friday night drinking game: take one for "tit for tat" and three for "the world doesn't revolve around you"

good luck Clinking glasses Cocktail glass Clinking beer mugs Tumbler glass Wine glass Beer mug Tropical drink Bottle with popping cork

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

11m
#BB22
Christmas goes into the Key bedroom and Cody joins her.
Cody starts telling her about his convo with Kevin earlier.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pouting face Cody's Big Mad | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

11m
Cody: And he (Kevin) was like, "The world doesn't revolve around you Cody."

Xmas: Wowww.

Cody: And I was like, "That was personal."

Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing
#bb22

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1309666420226060288

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

43m
Kevin to David- I said "if you put me up against David, it's clear that I'm the target". He (Cody) is like "do you always feel you are the target?". I said "no, cause the other HoHs made it clear to me" #BB22

David- It's crazy this year that people who win HoH, with the exception of Memphis and Enzo, have cried to make decisions. Kevin- "It's tough to be me, it sucks" #BB22

Kevin to David- I'm going to go to the jury and act how I want to act. He (Cody) tried to tell me "cant you see it's a good move?". Or I can see like you targeted me from week one. You isolated me and pretended to be nice to me #BB22

Kevin to David- He (Cody) doesnt even know he is privileged. He doesnt even know he has the privilege of power. When he started insinuating "it is your fault that I have to do this to you. It's because of you, the powerless person", I was like I'm not having this #BB22

Kevin- He (Cody) lives in a bubble. Normally people swallow what he serves. David- I respect someone like a Memphis. He didnt give any reason and he didnt give a f. He doesnt beat around it. I'd rather that than you acting to be liked and not wanting to own your decisions #BB22

Cody- He (Kevin) said something like "Christmas came up to me and said I made you a have-not cause someone said to weaken you". Christmas- 100% not true #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

17m
Christmas is having a puppetmaster talk to herself/us, about how much she's done for Kevin, and "this guy's exhausting, he's like a f rucksack on my back"

"I gave him my f fried rice, I was making dinner for him, get the f outta here! you played yourself Kevin"

#BigSlopper