TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 25, 2020 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Oops found the question thread - ha.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody tells David “we’re tight, right?”

And then proceeds to tell him a hundred times that there is stuff going on that he has to appease (?) and its all smoke and mirrors and things are going on that he can’t tell him about....etc...etc.....etc

Yeah......tight.....🙄

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Translation:

I am putting you up, and I hope you don't go home, but you are a pawn, so you might, but don't blame me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would give us a different room. I am losing brain cells by the minute....

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You forgot, AND TRUST ME, Kellogg.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I've been reading through the posts since last night and there are so many gems that I can't even list them all. You guys are great. LOL

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I don't remember who posted it, but someone said something about Christmas having tattoos and saying you have to have tatts on Pitbulls and Parolees. Besides that great reference to Christmas, I also wanted to say that I worked on that show. I did the logging/transcribing for many episodes. I love irony.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I’m starting to think that the biggest joke on all of them would be if they let David win, LOL. Would be the perfect ending to it “all stars” season… A non all star wins.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I'm seeing a bunch of clips of Christmas talking to herself/the cameras and looking like she's been crying. Did someone tell her she's a backdoor option this week?

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Type, not that I know of. I think she was crying then because she really wanted to win HOH.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure Xmas has no idea her name is being thrown around. She thinks she’s in with everyone. She was just bragging recently about how she’s a “guy’s girl...”. Yet she is very much a girl’s girl—she speaks badly about each girl to the other girls, she tells the SAME story over and over to each HG, and she is always the hero or the victim... she holds a grudge and makes passive-aggressive comments. She’s one of those “I’m fine”-type of girls, when they are definitely NOT fine! Good thing there’s no cars around for her to drive...😳

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Ark and Calimom3! Vroom-vroom!

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Did they tell the HGs about the triple eviction? I’m sure they are expecting a double.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas has also been crying to convince America that she really feels just AWFUL about making poor Kevin a HN. She was forced, FORCED, I tell ya by Cody to do that.

She had to catch herself earlier when she and Memphis were talking about how wonderful Kevin is. She said, "Yes, he's a great little... uh... he's a great man."

To me that kinda gave away her mindset as to her superiority over "little" Kevin.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they are only expecting a double—they knew it would be a double this week or next, so our only hope for some excitement will be when THEY are told it’s a triple!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin up to HoH... first words are "Please don't nominate me again."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kevin just spewing and throwing others under the bus.. Just told Cody things Da'Vonne thought and that Christmas told him that she made him a have not because she was told to, to weaken Kevin.

This is actually true and Cody did tell her to do that, for that reason.

Christmas blew it telling Kevin.

Kevin is annoying, rambling .. On and on about have nots.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now he is handing info to Cody and implying jury management.. And who he appreciates.. Is he trying to get Cody to put them up?

He really is kind of exhausting.

Moving along to why I turned on my computer.. It was not live feeds.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Psch. She is quite the victim, isn't she...except when she's being the HERO.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She's the BEST, Type...

Just ask her... LOL

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
So true!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas talks and talks. She loves an audience. And since her favorite subject is herself, she NEVER runs out of stuff to say! When it was mentioned here about Xmas playing a great game, I just didn’t see it. She says too much to too many people. Cody KNOWS Xmas told that to Kevin, about making Kevin a HN, so now hopefully she will be the replacement nom should there be a need for one. I’d love to see the votes flip and she leaves first on Thursday night!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kevin just pushed back at Cody, and CODY DID NOT LIKE IT. Go Kevin!

Macjake

09-09-2016

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Kevin said-the world does not revolve around you.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It was glorious!