TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Triple Eviction- how will they play it?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Triple Eviction- how will they play it? users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Now we know they have 2 hours to do this.

They could do 2 fast forward rounds (and I think this is likely)- they’ll just have to do the 1st vote pretty early on.

But BB Canada has done a triple as a single then a double:

After the first eviction, the HOH is determined. The HOH has to nominate THREE people, not two. If there’s a veto the HOH still has to put someone up as a replacement.

The voting is different though. Instead of a vote to evict, the other HG’s vote to SAVE one of the three. The one with the most votes (with the HOH breaking a tie if needed) stays, the other two are evicted.

The reason why I don’t think this will happen is there really aren’t enough votes- they’ll be 8 people left after the first eviction, and when you take out the HOH and the noms, that only leaves 4 votes (so a person needs 3 votes to guarantee staying- 2 if they split 2-1-1, or the HOH vote if it’s 2-2-0).

However, no matter how it goes, there are only two “easy” targets left for the big alliance in Kevin and David- they’ll have to start splintering into F3 and F2 camps, and this might be the time to take out a big target (or even 2, if they end up going the Canada route)..if nothing else, it’ll probably be the most interesting ep of the season (even if it ends with us pretty much knowing who the likely F3 will be)..

Sbeachy

05-08-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sbeachy a private message Print Post    
I think it is a double eviction. The third eviction will be Dr. Will!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
If it's anything other than 2 fastforward rounds I'll be disappointed. And didn't Julie say 3 houseguests would be evicted? Will is a neighbor. And I don't think Will is still "there". I think he filmed a few set segments that will be shown to the houseguests on video.

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
It will probably have the same format as the regular double eviction night. The first hour will most likely be the first eviction, HOH, veto, second eviction.

Then the second hour will continue with the new HOH, veto, third eviction, hopefully HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Three will go home.

Tara is really sure it will not be in the style of a BB Canada triple eviction, but we will see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: