TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 23, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
He did not use the veto.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So, I logged in to watch the sleeping houseguests as I do every morning, and lo and behold, we have animals for adoption at 7 AM housetime.

Is it possible they have a mystery guest disturbing their slumber with useful info for the HoH comp this week?

We can only hope this is not going to be going on all day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
According to Jokers on Twitter this has been going on since midnight-ish.

Guess I can watch Price is Right and Y&R with no worries I'll be missing something this morning.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Probably that wake them up all night for comp stuff. We used to get to see all that. And that means they will be sleeping all day, cause they have been up all night.

They really hate us Live Feed viewers!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, they Do hate us. This feed outage is probably so they can install the “neighbor” in there for their latest twist.

I am starting to think that they create “twists” just so they have an excuse to cut the feed.

Think about it. The twists usually don’t go anywhere, usually they don’t change the game that much, and Button Boy gets a whole day off! Everyone wins....except us. Buncha losers!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am starting to get the feeling that the feeds are down until after the live show airs on the west coast tomorrow night.

My theory is that while the feeds are down, the neighbor comes in, annoys the HG for a day so that they can show 5 minutes of it on their stupid TV show. The neighbor never appears on the live feed.

Hoping I’m wrong. But it is 2020, and any annoying thing that can happen, seems to happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here’s a new annoying thing!

I am reading on the internet that the wall yeller outed Nicole’s vote. And that Dani was pretending to or really trying to save Day.

And we don’t get to see anything play out on live feeds because the live feeds are down.

Definitely worth the money!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, I did hear a funny on RHAP:

Kevin said that BB has weaponized his photo on the memory wall because of the nomination ceremony. That is the picture that comes up on the screen when he is nominated. And since he is nominated almost every week, his photo on the memory wall reminds him of that and it freaks him out to see it.

Said he liked his memory wall picture in his season when they had the key wheel and seeing your name was a good thing.

Now I miss the key wheel.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They used to let us know when the feeds would be down for a few days. They really have no respect or appreciation for the Live Feeders who pay for the privilege of being mistreated.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the neighbor is that guy that always comes in the house to harass people...the one who dressed as "Grandma" to harass Bret.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rosem...they should pay us to watch the feeds, at this point.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Mama, they Do hate us. This feed outage is probably so they can install the “neighbor” in there for their latest twist.

I was watching last night. Enzo clearly said it was a megaphone. It could be fake, but someone on Twitter claims the megaphone person said "Nicole voted Ian out" Kevin and Day were outside on the Hammock when it happened.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What does not make sense, is why the feeds did not come back when they were sleeping? If it was wall drama, they would have come back. Nothing really makes sense.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It makes sense if the viewers are being punished for encouraging the wall yeller.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm assuming that we are being punished Tresbien.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK I will be the one to say it. I am so hoping there is no positive COVID test. I just can not get that out of my mind, They tested last night and I am guessing they get them back quickly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if they will be out till tomorrow night has anyone contacted CBS?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I was just wondering the same thing. The covid tests are done on Tuesday nights. I hope that a positive test is not the reason why they shut down the feeds.

The fact that CBS/BB has not given any reason for this lengthy feed outage is very troubling.

The other night there was supposedly a wall yeller and the HG were put on inside lockdown. The feeds were back right away.

Would be nice if BB communicated the reason, so that all this speculation can end.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't forget it could just all be time to film stuff for the "neighbor" moving in.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Somebody on another site, said this was posted when they showed animals. Posted about 3 hrs ago.

The Big Brother Houseguests are shooting something awesome that you will see soon. The live feeds will be up again shortly."

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Deb - it always says that when they go to animals.

Probably should say "The Big Brother Houseguests are shooting something awesome that you will NEVER see" in this case.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd....thanks.

I don’t watch feeds, even though I have CBS All Access. They do have some decent programs on there.

Or, The BB Housquests are so boring, there’s nothing to shoot, so the crew is napping.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Or button boy fell asleep and forgot to switch them back on....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Or... (I just got out of the shower, so forgive me...)

Day found out about Nicole's vote and got so angry Nicole had to be medically evacuated for her pending heart attack.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That will teach you to take a shower. HAHAHAH