TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 21 - POV and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 21 - POV and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we see the Power of Veto competition and ceremony.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Are we all boycotting the show till they give us feeds? LOL

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Whaaaaaaa, I hate when they make me cry. I really wish Da'Vonne would recognize Kevin as a black man. It's the one thing about her that drives me absolutely nuts.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Why do they have to still read this card when they are picking chips? Can they really not memorize it?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin doesn't recognize himself as a black man.

But he's learning.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I listened to Kevin trying to explain to Day the other night that he really wished she would recognize him as a black man.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for these people having to laugh at these lame zings.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Oh lord...Tiger Zing??

(Ark- I feel more sorry for the ones who have to spend time coming up with them...imagine the ones that DIDN’T make the cut)

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne's commentary was funny but she wasted breath and time giving it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dannis was good. I’ve been saying she looks a lot older than 30.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Poor Day, she just cannot get a good read on anyone. One minute I think she's too trusting and the next I think she's too gullible.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Well Day was right, whatever is going to happen is going to happen but she sure closed the door on building anything if she were to stay.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Grrrrrr, it irritates the heck out of me that Christmas is right about Da'Vonne not having a clue what is going on. Day, why ya gotta do me this way?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
All of the zings from Jokers

I can't believe I;m on bb all stars. and i cant believe you are either .. david.

Enzo.. Whats more pathetic than a man in his forties calling himself meow meow? .. nothing.

Memphis.. most people think of you as dan's number one.. but you are no more than a giant number 2!

Corey. you are a perfect 10 but enough about your IQ!
(Nicole: one time i told him i am a pescatarian and he thought it was a religion. Corey: what's a High IQ though?!)

Dani. on your first season you looked like an old pro. now you just look... old.

Christmas what's the difference between you and a holiday season? one is cold, stress-inducing and annoying and one is the holiday season.. zing.. (tyler: we have to live with christmas after this zing bot. shut up. she sleeps with a pistol on her side!... Dayvonne: her azz needs to be called halloween)

kevin i came up with a new nickname that captures you perfectly.. booorrrinn

tyler what do you call someone that who says the real winner gets the girl not the 500,000? a liar.

Dayvonne, You've done three seasons of big brother and two seasons of the challenge. so im dying to know which reality show do you plan to lose next? (dayvonne .. i ALMOST won the challenge, okay?!)

Nicole i wrote a song for you .. here comes the bride! she loves to cry! every time i hear her voice i want to fuccin die... (Nicole .. that was so mean.. do you want a monotone super weird voice? i do not sound whiney.. but, THAT sounded whiney tho).

https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=29162356&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Oh, I almost forgot, Thursday a BB legend returns to the game to kick off a new twist.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The hat Memphis wore reminds me of the confederate flag. Figures he would pick out something like that

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Davonne is so clueless in this game. So disappointing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think ZingBot said shine and cry in Nicole's.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I thought ZingBot said "whine and cry..." 🙂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So did I, but my autocorrect heard it differently.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In that comp, Dani had the right idea.. do not bother with the gates, just going the animal over the top.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Memphis’ hat is the state flag of Florida

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What did Zingbot say in Nicole's that got bleeped over here in the Mountain time zone??

ETA: oh, never mind I see it above. Why would they script that knowing it would be bleeped?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
To be edgy?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Shoulda said frickin. It’s Ubly for, well, you know.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: