TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Thats your deal, Xmas?

In exchange for 2 weeks safety promise from David, she will tell Day that Nicole voted Ian out in a goodbye message.

Girl, go away.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe David didn’t just say “let’s BOTH promise no nom/renom for 2 weeks... I really don’t mind what anyone says in their goodbye message, and it doesn’t benefit me as much as this would! Pinky promise on CrossFit?!”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Does she not think David would question WHY Dani and Nicole were supposed to throw it?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David already knew he’d be the re-nom if need be this week. Now Xmas basically confirmed it AND confirmed it was the PLAN to backdoor David! She didn’t even realize she also showed she was part of it... hopefully David actually realizes it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There are 10 people left, so after Day is evicted this week, that leaves just 1 week to top 8.

So its not even 2 weeks of safety. There is not even a guarantee that production will even play her goodbye message. All Stars should know that not everyone’s message is shown.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Does David know what Xmas does if somebody crosses her?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas wants to chaperone field trips.

Xmas doesn't know that schools will conduct a criminal background check before she's allowed near children.

LOL

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Rosem, we don't see all of the goodbye messages on the show but the evicted houseguest sees them all.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
If Xmas does by some slim chance make it to F2 she just lost 4 jury votes. Dan/Nic/Kev/Davonne and possibly a 5th in David.

She also is playing really stupid. She is going to find herself in the same situation if she happens to make it to F3 with two other guys (other than Tyler) Other than Tyler the two guys will take each other. She is playing the exact same game she did last time.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Oh and Xmas saying she doesn't want to be seen as the girl taking out all the other girls. Umm, this is exactly what she is doing.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was out on our daily walk at the Bay- my only time outside the house- thinking about this phenomena of doing everything Cody tells them to do and suddenly realized who else played like that- the person who coordinated this season before the show- Derrick! I am quite sure he gave Cody tips about being so authoritative that everyone ends up doing your bidding.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Even though it was Christmas who told David that Nicole voted out Ian, I’m glad he’s finally heard it from someone. He’s been under too much stress since Thursday.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dani just said that she and Rachel are friends now?

Who woulda seen that coming? At all?

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I would hope there aren't too many players that are so immature that they can't leave the game in the house and move forward with outside the house relationships.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Except they didn't have an "inside the house" relationship. They were enemies on the show.

I compare it to any shared experience you have with people in a group. I try to get along with everyone in the group. But when we part ways, I'm not going to maintain relationships with everyone that I experienced it with. I'm going to stay friends with the people that I clicked with during the experience.

But hey, its BB :-)

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There are a lot of outside the house BB functions that I imagine they are all invited to over the years.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I stepped away from the feeds for over an hour, come back and David is STILL SLICING those potatoes. LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The evictees may get to see all their goodbye messages, but they probably see an edited version... who knows what they cut/splice together of the many takes they have of each HG...
Memphis just told Nicole he can’t believe how Day has just “given up... WHY would some do that?!” I remember them making fun of Janelle and then Kaysar for fighting until the bitter end. They kept saying why didn’t they just accept their fate and enjoy their final few days...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There would be nothing Day could do that they would approve of.

Once a person has been selected to be the one leaving, the others will use anything they can to trash them. There is no winning in this situation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She was campaigning her tail off earlier this morning. I saw her talk to Tyler, and others. Just cause she did not talk to Memphis.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Does Christmas really had a criminal background?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Smokey, oh yeah.

When she was 8 months pregnant, she rammed her car into the car of the girlfriend of the father.

She was arrested on felony charges, but pled down.

She just got off probation in June.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Wow. I had no idea. I kept hearing things about her criminal past dropped here and there, but never heard what it was about. Thanks Keldogg!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am watching Kevin.

He is so done with these people!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I swear he had the same look on his face that he did when Chima/Lydia/Natalie were holding Jessie's funeral!