TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When Nicole talks to Dani, it’s just Nicole whining about how awful it is to be in such a horrible spot, as if she didn’t put herself in the horrible spot.

When Dani talks to Nicole, she assures Nicole that she’s not in a horrible spot, and to keep lying. Nicole knows she is in a horrible spot because of lying, but does it anyway.

I can’t have sympathy for that.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Isn’t she in an alliance which Includes Day?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It has nothing to do with why she blamed it on him.

It has everything to do with the fact that she won't come clean, when Day asks her on a personal level, and it wouldn't affect her game.

IMO, some things aren't worth $500K.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
And he made it easy to blame him because he has lied to everyone in there and he's not very good at it.

Day is leaving the house but she is not out of the game. I'm not sure Nicole's jury management is going to work for her but I'm sure she's doing what she thinks she should do.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Keldogg. So, there is absolutely no game reason not to tell Day.

I remember one of Day's seasons there was a woman (Meesh, maybe) crying hysterically in the small room. Day and the other women were trying to comfort her and Frank was hanging in the doorway watching. Day told him in no uncertain terms to get out of there because this had nothing to do with game. That the game was put on hold for the time being and to get out. I'll never forget ghat because it was such a mature thing to do, esp in that pressure cooker of a house. And the fact that somebody could still tell and seperate reality from game playing in a split second. I don't think I would have had the wherewithal to do that back then in that split second. She's got a big heart.

That's why this is really going to hurt Day. She was separating game from reality again and needed a friend. Nicole is very immature. She recognizes she is wrong. Hopefully, she will rectify this quickly. But I'm not holding my breath.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
She has to make that decision for herself. The fact that she keeps asking Dani for permission says it all. She can’t make any choices on her own. If she had any GAME in her, she wouldn’t have ever hid the fact that she voted out Ian. After the show she should have just said she felt bad, but figured it was best for her game. I think what bugs people about her, is she wants to be seen as the sweet and innocent one, so lets others make decisions for her and then “feels so bad”.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the only reason Nicole will not tell Day the truth is she is afraid of what her alliance will think of her. Dani keeps telling her not to tell. She does not want Cody mad at her. She can not think for herself. We have watched her play 3 times now. Nothing has changed with her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Not to mention the 5-second Girls’ Alliance, where the pre-alliance girls couldn’t get to a guy fast enough to rat out those “dumb girls” who honestly thought they could play this game without a strong/hot/bro-Dude guy to tell them what to do. I honestly wish the wall-yeller would say “all the blonde girls will now just be called Victoria II, III & IV!”

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It must be in Button Boy's contract that he must not allow more than two sentences to come out of a HG's mouth or he gets fired.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain this to me... day, David, and Kevin we’re working with Nicole to make it a tie so Danny got screwed right? So.... why would Day be talking to Dani about it at all much less like they showed on the episode last night ...like why isnt Dani livid they’d do her like that, unless she was in on it. I’m sorry but day has to own her game and she has put her eggs in the wrong basket all along. Even her alliance with David and her allegiance to him despite the red flares was all about his skin color till she called him Uncle Tom anyways... bad game in general IMHO. And she was my favorite to start.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The fact that Nicole has literally said “Cody/Dani won’t LET me ______ “ is beyond pathetic. I wish Julie would tell Nicole there’s no need to vote in the DR, Cody told us what your vote will be, so no need to waste time or fake angst...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Danielle told Davonne that if it was a tie, she would send Tyler home.

So Dani lied too.

Again, it's not about the lie about who they were voting out. It's the lies afterwards, on a personal level, when asked directly.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Day talking about believing Nicole..."She's not going to F*** me twice".

No way is Nicole ever gonna get Day's vote. And Nicole did it to herself.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Nicole’s not near deep enough to think that deep IMHO. She’s just a little scaredy cat who is afraid of the consequences of the truth.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Chippy, I’m sure it wasn’t about Dani as much as putting a wedge in that huge alliance. It would have been any one of them, and I’m sure she wished it were a guy who would have had to break a tie. Dani would have loved to see Tyler leave by majority votes. Just like this week she’s wanting Day to stay but she will vote with the bro-dudes because she still doesn’t get it that she will soon be another of their victims...

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yeah... makes sense. Ugh.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We say it every year, but they need to put Live Feed cameras in the Jury House!!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't want a camera in jury house I hold out that some day we will get another Daniel Reyes type player and don't want another tainted jury.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Me too Sunnyday! I'm still bitter about that bitter jury and Roddy was the devil.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wanna hear this "juicy" information that Xmas is going to give David.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Will Xmas ever get to the point? This is so irritating.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, there is no point, because she's not really giving him any information.

Just telling him to target Dani and Nicole.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Top EIGHT? So a 1 week deal. Is this the juicy info? She asks him who he would nominate.

Its a fishing expedition poorly disguised as a fake alliance offer.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas tells David that Dani and Nicole were told to throw it.

So, she just threw Memphis under the bus.

LOL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
and here we go with the backgammon game advice from Nicole again....

He's basing his entire gameplay on this.