TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm confused. Tell me what I have wrong.

Nicole voted Ian out. She has Day (there for the house) thinking she voted to keep Ian.

She's doing this to get Ian's vote if she makes final two.

If her alliance thinks she voted to keep Ian, wouldn't they be pissed that she went against the committee's wishes?

Or do they all know she voted to kick out Ian, and Day and Kevin are the only 2 who don't know that?

And if it was to get Ian's vote, why would she tell him in her goodbye message?

None of this makes any sense to me.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Everyone else knows that Nicole voted Ian out.

The only people that she has not told that to are Day, Kevin and David.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
So when Nicole comes clean to Day do we also want her to out everyone else that is in her alliance that helped set Day, Kevin & David up?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole told Ian about the Committee alliance in her good bye message. She did not tell him that she voted to evict him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't know and don't care.

Nicole just now, when asked directly and told that Day didn't want to blame David for something he didn't do, flat out lied to Day.

Day will know the others were in on it. But they didn't just now, when given an opportunity to set the record straight, lie to Day.

So yes, poor jury management first. And horrible behavior second.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, that’s not even necessary. Nicole could just say, Dani is my friend and she didn’t want to break a tie after having to nominate so many people.

I feel like Nicole didn't think this through, or realize the consequences of her actions.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The only consequences Nicole seemed concerned about was whether she was gonna look like a monster... I'm afraid that ship done sailed...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB Twitter saying there was another wall yeller. Hamsterwatch and BB Live Feed updates.

So does this mean the live feeders get punished again?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The whole house knows... Day was giving Nicole a chance to tell her what she already knew, but Nicole is always so scared... girl better stay IN THAT HOUSE if she thinks things are scary now—she has no idea what awaits her when she gets out! Trolls, fans of Ian/Day/David, and those who hate the huge pre-game alliance of Dan/Derrick’s will give her a reason to be scared...I would be very interested to find out what her true reaction to it will be, but we may never know. She has said her mom will be mad at her, so maybe she does have a little bit of warning...she’s previously said Vic sticks up for her no matter what, but her mom calls her out when she’s wrong about something—go Mom!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t know if any of you follow “BB Breakdown with Joleen” on YouTube, but you should, she’s pretty funny.

I posted a YouTube in the “Outside the House” thread of her parodying Xmas that had me crying!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Vic didn't even totally stand up for her. He put out that tweet saying this wasn't like her, but that she will find out the consequences of her actions and he hopes she'll grow as a person from this.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I'll go look at that, Rosem. Thanks!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess they didn’t cut the feed over the wall yeller. They’re all inside and complaining.

Dani advising Nicole to continue to lie to Day. Worried about Day blowing up people’s games.

Like, what is Day going to do? What info does she have? This whole thing is just ridiculous.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Are we sure there was a wall yeller?

Cuz they are outside talking right now.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole should find that odd, since week one Dani has been suggesting to others they should get the nominees to blow up... now, all of a sudden... Hmmmm....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not sure, Keldogg, Twitter said they heard the HG say something about it and complained that they were on lockdown. Maybe security chased them.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas is still whining about Day and not getting hugs...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Here's a thought from over here on the Dreaming Couch...

Maybe by Thursday, Xmas will decide to vote to keep Day in the house, just so she can have the pleasure of making her a Have Not...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Disagree that Nicole is completely wrong here. She is in a rock and a hard place. She will let Day know just not when she is inside the house. It amazes me the difference a woman gets over a man in the house. Do I want them to keep Day 109 percent. Did they make a huge mistake keepingTyker yes. When Dani and Nicole are in the Jury Nicole will let her have shanked Nicole’s, Day’s, ian’sand her own game

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
No, she is not stuck between two things.

Day is leaving, how does it affect her game play?

Everybody else knows already, so how does it affect her game play?

Day is not asking for game reasons, she is asking for a personal reason, and she explained that to Nicole.

This is about doing the right thing, especially in the bigger picture of what is going on here. And Nicole is too much of a coward to own up to her own action.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Keldogg listen to her conversations with Dani

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin asks Day if anyone said anything to her about her speech...

Day says no, but she knows "Flag Day" is all upset about it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I really don't care what she says to Dani or what Dani says to her.

She was given the opportunity to clear a black man's name in a personal context, and she chose the cowards way out.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why does it matter that he’s a black man? Clear it to who?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kellogg she will, has nothing to do with his skin color why she blamed it on his has to do with who is in her alliance